Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017 - Page 18

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by JamB View Post
    We understand that he is not playing on a regular basis but tell me the actual harm in testing him out. Haghighi and Beiranvand will not significantly improve by next year's world cup. They will continue to make the same mistakes. We have a major liability in net. He should be tested to not only see if he is good enough, but also light a fire under beiranvand's ass.
    With that as an argument we can basically invite every single player with Iranian blood to Team Melli. An invitation to Team Melli should be an honour and a confirmation that a player has done well to represent our national team.

Amir Abedzadeh wasnt even good enough to play in our domestic league when he was playing for Rab Ahan. He made a good decision to move to a good club and with a professional environment where he can improve his skills so kudos to him for that. But four cup games doesn't prove that he went from an azadegan level goalkeeper to be one of our best goalkeepers.

I wish him all the best and I hope he will play good and consistent for his club to see another Abedzadeh in Team Melli. Time will tell..
    We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShirFarhad For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,242 Times in 8,626 Posts
    This is his 2nd season at a mid-table club in a good European league, and he's not even in his prime yet.

I think he definitely has the potential to become a TM goalkeeper, the argument that he was not good at Rah Ahan is not fair. That was years ago. I remember people wrote Ghoddos off when I first introduced him to PFDC, and now he's been called up to TM although he plays in the Swedish league, not a league that is known for strength and quality.

Beiranvand is good at Perspolis, but still plays in IPL and just sucks internationally with TM and ACL, committing sooti's anytime he gets tested. Abedzadeh has 3 clean sheets in all his appearances so far, that's an impressive stat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,943 Times in 4,566 Posts
    I’m not against inviting Abedzadeh to Team Melli. He at least deserves a call-up to camp and possibly (depending on what CQ decides) a friendly match.

But to compare him to Beiranvand this fast is foolish. I’m not too impressed with Beiranvand either these days but a common football knows that a GK needs years and years of playing time. Beiranvand has played in PGL, ACL, WCQ’ers for 2-3 years.

Who knows, Abedzadeh might be the next big GK. But to compare him to Beiranvand or Haghighi when he doesn’t even have a quarter of these goalkeeper’s experiences is kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Sly

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    24 years old isn't super young. Donnarumma is super young.
    Sorry, he's *young*. My entire point is that he has a ton of time. If he performs well, which he *has* time for, he will be invited at some point. Keepers tend to play on for longer than outfield players, so even if he hits his prime in 6 years, he's still got time.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Amazing for Abedzadeh to finally get a call up as I predicted...hard work pays off!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Amazing for Abedzadeh to finally get a call up as I predicted...hard work pays off!
    In addition a positive sign to those who are courageous enough to move to Europe!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Amir in few years!

Now the teenage gang of PFDC goes to berserk mode!

At least give this young man a little bit more time to show himself. A bench warming position is not that impressive. One single match he has been good and everyone think he is our best goal keeper. I knew the guy few years ago and in my opinion he doesn't have enough talent to be like his father but I give him the chance to prove me wrong. At least he should have consistent good performances in his team to be worthy of NT's camp.
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 11-06-2017 at 09:11 AM.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,943 Times in 4,566 Posts
    Welcome to Team Melli Amir Abedzadeh!

Best wishes laddy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Starting in cup game in 40 minutes

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 226

You do not have permission to view the list of names.