This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    He looks much more confident with aerial battles than both Haghighi and Beiranvand.

CQ should really give Abedzadeh a shot, as he is familiar with the Portuguese league. It is surprising that he has not been called up yet.

Enjoy this footage. As mentioned his ball distribution is really amazing...

I appreciate his effort to joining Europe but tbh, except one or two occasions he wasn't really tested and i watched Sporting match, the result could have been much different if the defenders didn't save him in few occasions. So the result doesn't reflect his performance. Even in this highlights he made only one really good save. The rest you expect any half decent keeper to do it, but his foot work his very good, i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I have major world cup fever it is crazy I have never had it this bad. I could care less about club football besides our legionairres. This morning was the first time in the last 5 years that I didnt watch the arsenal match besides the few times I was physically in a location where I couldnt watch the game. I Cant wait ! Tinkering with my ideal TM startin xi for the first game is now my favorite past time
      You and me both

The anticipation before the event is the best. Predictions before the groups are drawn or watching old Iran matches from previous World Cups, Qualifiers, friendlies.. Following our legionnaires like you said.. No doubt it's an awesome feeling.

Comment

Keep playing well and improving Amir!! You have our full support
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If he has half the skillz his dad had he should be called up to Tm

Comment

Amir has been named as MOTM by Portuguese papers.
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRh5j_B...-by=ahmadabedz

Comment

Im sur CQ is watching him especially as Amir is playing in portugal.

Comment

Amir should be called up for the November friendlies.

Comment

I think theres no reason why we shouldn't at least invite Amir... He's honestly deserved it so far.

Portuguese Primeira Ligua is not an easy league to get playing time in, especially as a keeper! In general Brazilian and Portuguese keepers are very very good. Hard to replace them.

Comment

I'm gonna provide my classic useless comment and suggest Amir is a hit with the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      I'm gonna provide my classic useless comment and suggest Amir is a hit with the ladies.
                      Littleepersia17 in rare form

Comment

Does anyone believe there is a legitimate chance he gets called up? Or do you believe that CQ will stick to what we have for goalie?

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Does anyone believe there is a legitimate chance he gets called up? Or do you believe that CQ will stick to what we have for goalie?
                          Even if he doesn't make it to this World Cup, he's still super young, clearly works hard, and has a ton of time to make it to TM as long as he stays out of Iran.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                            Even if he doesn't make it to this World Cup, he's still super young, clearly works hard, and has a ton of time to make it to TM as long as he stays out of Iran.
                            24 years old isn't super young. Donnarumma is super young.

Comment

He’s just 1 year younger than Beiranvand

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                He’s just 1 year younger than Beiranvand
                                Even less actually, 7 months younger

Comment

Working...
                                X