Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017 - Page 17

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Does anyone believe there is a legitimate chance he gets called up? Or do you believe that CQ will stick to what we have for goalie?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamB View Post
    Does anyone believe there is a legitimate chance he gets called up? Or do you believe that CQ will stick to what we have for goalie?
    Even if he doesn't make it to this World Cup, he's still super young, clearly works hard, and has a ton of time to make it to TM as long as he stays out of Iran.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 940 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Even if he doesn't make it to this World Cup, he's still super young, clearly works hard, and has a ton of time to make it to TM as long as he stays out of Iran.
    24 years old isn't super young. Donnarumma is super young.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,990 Times in 4,620 Posts
    He’s just 1 year younger than Beiranvand

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    He’s just 1 year younger than Beiranvand
    Even less actually, 7 months younger

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,211 Times in 8,617 Posts
    I think he will eventually get called up, perhaps for the 2019 Asian Cup preparations .

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    At the moment it's unlikely. He has to be playing regularly for his club. It's a big risk to call up a goalkeeper who doesn't play regular football.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He is by far our best GK. Great quality with his feet, comes out at the right moments, calm. Reminds me alot of Neur. I really hope CQ will invite him and test him out for the friendlies. We need a GK so we can be calm as fans, with Beiro or Alireza in goal it is always stressful to watch TM games.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shantaram For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shantaram View Post
    He is by far our best GK. Great quality with his feet, comes out at the right moments, calm. Reminds me alot of Neur. I really hope CQ will invite him and test him out for the friendlies. We need a GK so we can be calm as fans, with Beiro or Alireza in goal it is always stressful to watch TM games.
    Lol what? Based on what exactly? On the four Cup matches he has played in the past two seasons?

Let's wait and see what he does on a regular basis because although he was young (and still is), his performance in Rah Ahan was horrible.
    We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShirFarhad For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    Lol what? Based on what exactly? On the four Cup matches he has played in the past two seasons?

Let's wait and see what he does on a regular basis because although he was young (and still is), his performance in Rah Ahan was horrible.
    We understand that he is not playing on a regular basis but tell me the actual harm in testing him out. Haghighi and Beiranvand will not significantly improve by next year's world cup. They will continue to make the same mistakes. We have a major liability in net. He should be tested to not only see if he is good enough, but also light a fire under beiranvand's ass.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamB For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 231

You do not have permission to view the list of names.