This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

Got his first league game in the pocket, think he will start from now on since Maritimo got the win with him in goal. There will be big games for him upcoming the remainder of the season like Braga, Porto and Sporting where he is going to get heavily tested.

His 1 vs 1 saves are good, ball distribution is solid and keeps his calm in the penalty box.

However his positioning is shockingly bad and needs improvement asap

Comment

I don't know why I'm still not comfortable with him as TM's number 1. At least not yet.

Having said that there is an extremely high chance he'll take over the goal judging by our past experience with Haghighi and also by the fact that we're gonna play Portugal! He's the only one familiar with their style.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/PashaHaji...741441/video/1

One of his saves today.

Comment

Honestly, half of the goalies in IPL would do about the same today. Still don't think we've seen enough to get hyped.

Comment

Looked very solid today... Hope he gets the nod the rest of the season. However, has anyone seen Hossein Hosseini lately??? Absolutely insane keeper

Fuck Beiranvand having "chemistry" with the defensive line, for me, this is the GK depth chart in terms of talent/best keeper for us during the WC.

- Hossein Hosseini
            - Rashid Mazaheri/Abedzadeh
            - Beiranvand
            - Lak
            - Sosha

Comment

his positioning is pretty kiri honestly. I just dont see him being better than beiranvand, hosseini, or mazaheri. His foot skills or strong, and he has good reflexes. But positioning, coming for crosses, etc are all subpar.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Looked very solid today... Hope he gets the nod the rest of the season. However, has anyone seen Hossein Hosseini lately??? Absolutely insane keeper

Fuck Beiranvand having "chemistry" with the defensive line, for me, this is the GK depth chart in terms of talent/best keeper for us during the WC.

- Hossein Hosseini
                - Beiranvand
                - Lak
                - Sosha

I wouldn’t even rate Beiranvand in the top 5 Iranian GK’s, he is worse than Mirzapour currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I wouldn’t even rate Beiranvand in the top 5 Iranian GK’s, he is worse than Mirzapour currently.
                  Damn Mirzapour still playing!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

- Hossein Hosseini
                    - Beiranvand
                    - Lak
                    - Sosha
                    Agree with you my man.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      his positioning is pretty kiri honestly. I just dont see him being better than beiranvand, hosseini, or mazaheri. His foot skills or strong, and he has good reflexes. But positioning, coming for crosses, etc are all subpar.
                      The sad part is that positioning is something which is learnt and considering that he's developed outside of Iran for most of his career, you'd think be good at that compared to IPL Goalies who don't get the benefit of having good GK coaching.

Comment

Guys, just to make you aware. There's an interview that Gol Bezan did with Amir Abedzadeh. It's available on iTunes and Soundcloud.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          Guys, just to make you aware. There's an interview that Gol Bezan did with Amir Abedzadeh. It's available on iTunes and Soundcloud.
                          do you have a link for soundcloud please!
                          I can't find it!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            do you have a link for soundcloud please!
                            I can't find it! https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/tracks
                            PFDC rules don't allow for links to be posted. Search in Google, Amir Abedzadeh Gol Bezan. First link.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              PFDC rules don't allow for links to be posted. Search in Google, Amir Abedzadeh Gol Bezan. First link.
                              Ah really? I wasn't aware. Why can't we post links?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Ah really? I wasn't aware. Why can't we post links?
                                I'm not the one to ask mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X