Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They lost 2-0 to Sporting, he committed the foul inside the box which resulted to a P.K , he got a yellow card.
    http://90tv.ir/video/486256/%D8%AE%D...8C%D9%86%DA%AF

Comment

I saw the game. He has still a long way to go.

Comment

Comment

he seems so sluggish...

Comment

Looked very nervous.

Comment

From the highlights I cannot blame him on the goals, also the pk seemed unavoidable being 1 on 1 with the striker. Only small mistake was not holding on to that one header but he quickly recovered the lose ball. Put away that goalkeeper microscope and think about what De Gea and Co do on regular basis.

Comment

You guys are being wayyyy too harsh...

Then again what other GK do we have playing against teams like Porto and Sporting week in and week out?

Comment

Maritimo 0:1 Guimaraes HT

*Amir is in net.

Video of goal: https://www.vsports.pt/vod/45890/m/4...c59abbdfdd34b5

Comment

Conceded 3 goals...

Comment

Poor guy...

Comment

not glaring mistakes, but beaten at near post and maybe could have done better one given he got something on it.

But you guys are too quick to jump to conclusions in general. He keeps a couple clean sheets, and people say he can challenge beira, he makes a couple mistakes, and people say he sucks.

I maintain what I have said before. Abedz is doing well holding down a starting spot in maritimo who are a solid team in a solid league. But he is inferior in terms of quality to both beiranvand and mazaheri. As simple as that.

Comment

Should have covered his near post on the first goal & forced a more difficult finish to the far post ..!
                          nothin he coulda done better on the other two conceded goals.
                          I think he’s come a long way as a keeper quiet fast & I love that Confident Aura that he commands his box with ..! (surely inherited.!?)
                          He may not yet be the proven #1 for TM but he surely deserves to be amongst 3 vying for start...! If for nothing for him challenging himself & applying his trade in a decent EU league..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            not glaring mistakes, but beaten at near post and maybe could have done better one given he got something on it.

But you guys are too quick to jump to conclusions in general. He keeps a couple clean sheets, and people say he can challenge beira, he makes a couple mistakes, and people say he sucks.

I maintain what I have said before. Abedz is doing well holding down a starting spot in maritimo who are a solid team in a solid league. But he is inferior in terms of quality to both beiranvand and mazaheri. As simple as that.
                            Welcome to PFDC baba jan.

Comment

People act like he is trash when he concedes 1-2 goals but when De Gea concedes 3 goals to Brighton and West Ham he's still the best in the world LOL

People need to relax. He didn't have his best game. So what? We're just gonna ignore the fact that he was practically the best keeper in the Liga NOS this last month?

Amir is an excellent #2 to Beiro rn

Comment

At this moment, the young Niazmand of Sepahan is the second best keeper in Iran behind Beiranvand. Too bad CQ keeps inviting Hosseini who didn't play a single minute this season, this is another weird decision of Carlos!!

Comment

Working...
                                X