• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is he coming to iran?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      that challenge was extremely retarded and shows his lack of experience / ability.
      then again, I dont expect him to be world class and he has already done way more than anyone expected by playing professionally in Portugal.
      Still, he is only fifth or sixth best keeper in iran behind the likes of Beyranvand, Hosseini, Haghighi, etc
      Hey, Hadi the hamroll! Quit insulting our players and calling them retarded. How is he retarded? For challenging himself and pursuing a career for himself in Europe playing against the likes of Porto, Sporting, and Benfica? If so, then I guess we are retarded for wanting players to go Europe and challenge themselves.

You mentioned Beiranvand in your sentence, which contradicts your statement. If my memory serves me justice he got a Red Card against Guam. GUAM! In a WCQ match! Not a simple leauge match.

Comment

Please. Nobody called him retarded, we called that move retarded, just as I have called many actions beiranvand done retarded. And to kiarash's point, if you read all of my posts, you wouldnt accuse me of "being unfair towards him" . I have repeatedly said I acknowledge his achievement at getting number one spot in a decent team and league, but didnt see anything in him that would warrant starting ahead of beiranvand, or even being better than Hosseini. The idea that some people here had that he should start for TM or be given a chance to do so, with such little experience, is frankly insulting to our other GK's who have many years more worth of professional and international football under their belts. And now we see that the same people who called for that, also now recognize he is nowhere near that level and may have a chance of making it as the third GK, which I have said from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          If Davari was able to make the WC squad than Abedzadeh should have a good shot at it.
          I agree with you that Davari is crap, but he had 90 games in Bundesliga 2 and 1 combined. That was the main reason he was invited to TM camp in the first place.

With that said Abedzadeh just doesn't have enough playing time to be worth a call up, especially in our weakest spot on our team. In total since 2012 he has played in less than 30 professional games. In a position as keeper you take the player with most experience as there is too much risk if you take a young kid.

Comment

So, is anyone watching the semi final between Real and Bayern? GK Ulreich just made the worst blunder you can ever imagine leading to certain elimination and Abedzadeh gets so much hate for his challange. Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              So, is anyone watching the semi final between Real and Bayern? GK Ulreich just made the worst blunder you can ever imagine leading to certain elimination and Abedzadeh gets so much hate for his challange. Give me a break.
              Baba vel kon dige. You yourself said he isn’t good enough to be or starting keeper. With regards to ulreich, what he did was so fucking pathetic and cost an otherwise excellent Bayern a place in the final. WTF was he doing

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Baba vel kon dige. You yourself said he isn’t good enough to be or starting keeper. With regards to ulreich, what he did was so fucking pathetic and cost an otherwise excellent Bayern a place in the final. WTF was he doing
                Kiarash is right though. We give players like Abedzadeh shit and say they are not worthy of being in the top 3 for the WC because of a "red card", which was a soft call and only could've been a goal if he had not come out.

Are we forgetting that Abedzadeh played against FC Porto? Thats a regular champions league squad we are talking...

We put Abedzadeh under the tiniest microscope because he doesn't play in the IPL... Ever since day one Abedzadeh has had haters. Hope he ultimately proves everyone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  https://a.pomfe.co/dvvzr.mp4

That awkward moment when FIFA is more realistic than real life.

Comment

Recent interview with Amir by Observador, prior to the Porto match:

"Amir Abedzadeh. "I came to Portugal because of Bento"

Heyyyyy , Amir ? [In Portuguese we understand each other]
                    Rui?

Ya, how are you? [from here it is in foreign: between English and Persian, I choose the block A]

Everything is great, and you? You want some coffee?

I accept.
                    Let yourself be, sit down and I'll pay you the coffee. "Eduardo Azevedo arrives in action:" That's the way it is: you never paid me a coffee, and Rui is the first attempt? Amir leaves the scene laughing non-stop and will be like this all the time].

I just learned that your father is one of the heroes of Iran at the World Cup- 98.
                    [Amir sings a laugh about the size of the world] Yeah, everybody tells me that.

How old were you in 1998?

Five, only five.

And you remember ?
                    I remember having people at home to watch the games, I remember the excitement. Now remind me to remember the details, how the games were, how my father defended, the goals, that's not. People tell me about him, from the historic play-off game in Australia, where we lost 2-0 and got the 2-2 draw, which is essential to qualify for the World Cup.

And then?
                    Iran won one of the group's matches.

Aaaaah , it was. To the USA, right?
                    Two one. And then, again, my dad did a fantastic show. Everyone tells me about him, it's incredible.

And you, how do you respond?
                    With proud. Having such a father is a constant source of inspiration. I owe you the passion of football.

What is your oldest memory of your father?
                    I do not have great memories about my dad, just flashbacks . I remember going to see him train. It must have been about six / seven. He would take me to training and stay behind his goal trying to imitate him, ahahahahah.

He defended the balls, you defended the air, is that it?
                    Ya , something like that , ahahahahahah.

And your mom? Two goalies at home is a lot of fruit.
                    Ahahahahah, she complains a lot. When my father came from the games, she did the bandages on his legs. Then she started doing the bandages for me and she 'oh no, not again ' . Ahahahah, hard life .

Speaking of hard life , you're a self made man : Tottenham (England), LA Blues (USA)
                    Ninety percent of the Iranian goalkeepers look at my father as a model and I am part of that percentage, but I also want to go my way. Hence the interest in making a career out of Iran. When the opportunity appears, you have to seize it. That's what I did. In the US, for example, I had to wait about four / five months to turn 18 and sign a professional contract. Only then did I play and, curiously, I was the youngest in the league. It was an important moment for me, because it's not any team that bets on an 18-year-old goalkeeper. But there it is, they bet on me because of the nickname. The pressure is immense, I just want to deal with the situation with extra work .

Then you went back to Iran?
                    Already, I signed for Persopolis.

And then?
                    I found a series of friends of my father, heroes of this World-98.

Like for example?
                    Madhvadikia, author of the decisive 2-1 on the USA. It was his last year as a player and he was my roommate. Karimi, another major player of this generation, was also on the roster. Such as the Bagheri. And the coach was Ali Daei.

Wow , this is a lot of game.
                    Yeah, ahahahahah. He had known them since he was a child, and now he was playing with them. An honor. Also because they taught me so much on a daily basis, not to mention the constant support. When I signed for Persopolis, I remember that they wrote me very beautiful things on the Instagram to give even more strength.

Why Portugal in 2016?
                    I felt a need to grow, my game needed to evolve and I have always seen Europe as an essential destination. I was thinking that way when I was playing in the USA and the idea grew even more when I returned to Iran. Because I did not play at Persopolis and then I felt that I was not learning anything at Rah Ahan. I turned to myself that it would be a good opportunity to start over and I accepted Barreirense's proposal.

Why Barreirense?
                    Bento, Manuel Bento. Do you know him?

Claaaaro .
                    I've known him to hear talk through the ages and I know he started in Barreirense. He later signed for Benfica and made an odd, internationally recognized career. I thought 'why not me?' I was kind of pushed to Barreiro. I also received proposals from other clubs of the same championship, which I do not want to say because it's not worth talking about, but I ended up choosing Barreirense because of Bento.

And did you like Barreirense?
                    A lot, I learned a lot. Do you know when you make a decision? That's what happened to me. Everything went well: I arrived in a new country, learned a new language and assimilated other processes.

You learned what, in vocabulary?
                    Thank you.

And more?
                    It's all right.

And more?
                    I do not say, it's just ugly words, ahahahahahahahahah.

Did you live in Barreiro or in Lisbon?
                    In the first month, in Lisbon. Had to catch the boat every day, ahahahahah. Nice trip, believe me. Then I lived in Barreiro.

Do you still remember the first game for Barreirense?
                    Yeah yeah, vs Oriental. We lost 2-0 and defended a penalty from left-back [Amir pulls by the head] ... I'm not very good with names, you know? Daniel something [Daniel Almeida]. It is the same player that marked me a penultimate this season, in the tiebreaker between Marítimo and Cova da Piedade for the Portuguese Cup.

A year later you were already at the Sea. What did you know about Madeira?
                    That it was the land of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Only?
                    Only. Word. I did not even know Madeira was so beautiful, I'm delighted to be here and play. It is as if it were in the sky.

What is your goal ?
                    The usual: play in Real Madrid, play in Spain. I talk about it every day and, of course, some people play with me. I take it very seriously. It's my team since I was little.

And the Iranian team , how do you see the group with Morocco, Portugal and Spain?
                    I am enthusiastic and optimistic by nature. If, four years ago, Costa Rica spent in a group with Italy, England and Uruguay, why not think about reaching the knockout stage in 2018? Hope has to follow us always, always, always. Everything is possible. We must believe. In 2014, we almost tied with Argentina. If it was not a Messi goal in the 90th minute, we celebrated a historic result. Now you see, the commentator on our television spent the whole game saying that it was not bad at all if we lost 2-0. This is the wrong attitude. We have to come in confident and we have to think about victory. Still, we won 2-0 to Chile. To Chile, two-time South American champion. Therefore, we are capable of many deeds. Because we are players with a lot of heart and because we have a great coach.

Queiroz, how are you?
                    Big character . I mean, it's the man who took us to two World Cups in a row. This alone is already an extraordinary feat. In addition, he is a leader in the true meaning of the word. And he made a goalkeeping career. So you've taught me a few tricks.

https://observador.pt/especiais/amir...eirense-bento/

Comment

Charles conceded 4 goals yesterday against Chaves. He seems like a really poor GK, don’t know why he was 1st choice for so long.

Definitely good news for Abedzadeh.

Comment

Abedzadeh starts. Different rules in Portugal maybe, as I thought he'd miss two games. Now he's playing against a team who has Portuguese international players in it. Very good experience.

Comment

HD Stream: http://sportz.pw/pt1.php

Comment

I think Abedzadeh should start against Portugal since he already plays in Portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              I think Abedzadeh should start against Portugal since he already plays in Portugal!
                              He's playing against some Portuguese internationals and Bas Dost who's Holland's number 9.

Comment

https://streamja.com/p6A6

This was bound to happen (especially from Bas Dost). LOL he is trying to fight with Bruno Fernandes

Comment

Working...
                                X