• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maritimo yet to register a single chance in this game

Comment

2nd goal conceded.

Comment

2-0 for Braga, weak effort by Amir to save it.

Comment

Honestly the CB’s let him down big time today. The 2nd goal conceded by him was like a copy of the 2-2 from Syria scored against Beiranvand.

Comment

Honestly, Amir I feel needs more work. The goals scored on him were going to be scored on 95% of GKers, so it wasn't bad - but I felt his position was off on the 2nd goal, he was too close to the post at that angle.

Comment

Good save by Amir, greatly distributed the ball to striker.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

Braga got two good chances and both converted them. He doesn’t look like a GK who can make game changing saves, maybe it’s too early to judge him. The Porto and Sporting game should be a tougher challenge. He had one solid save at the end.

Btw there is a very tight title race going on in this league, Braga is 4th and only 5 points behind league leaders Porto - so this was a must win game.

Comment

Just saying, Abedz has kept ZERO clean sheets in all of the matches hes played. Not incredible stuff by any means. The times he has been tested to make a fantastic stop he hasnt delivered. Not saying hes bad or minimizing his achievements, but I think we can all agree he is not amazing by any means.

I think Hosseini if anybody deserves a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Just saying, Abedz has kept ZERO clean sheets in all of the matches hes played. Not incredible stuff by any means. The times he has been tested to make a fantastic stop he hasnt delivered. Not saying hes bad or minimizing his achievements, but I think we can all agree he is not amazing by any means.

8 goals conceded in 6 games, two of them were a penalty. So that’s on average 1.33 each game. Honestly I’m telling you his defenders are crap so a GK can’t do that much either.

Comment

Really? I could've sworn he had like 3 clean sheets or something. Were those in the cup games?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        Really? I could've sworn he had like 3 clean sheets or something. Were those in the cup games?
                        He had clean sheets in Cup games, not League.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

He conceded due to defensive errors last night but both goals were saveable. Goalkeepers with better reflexes than him like Mazaheri or Hosseini could’ve arguably saved the 1st goal, probably Beiranvand too with his height seeing how Abedzadeh was inches away from saving it.

2nd goal was one of those ones which if the goalkeeper saves it it can turn a match around, his positioning was a bit off and because of his height he can’t make himself big enough to disturb good finishers. Hosseini is the same height but he is amazing in 1 on 1 and just natural reflexes

Despite all that he still got the 2nd best rating of his team with a 7.1 according to whoscored https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...Braga-Maritimo

Comment

Oceano Cruz was at the Maritimo/Braga match to monitor Amir:

"Oceano Cruz spotted possible Iran goalkeeper at World Cup

Carlos Queiroz's deputy in Iran's selection was in Braga to collect data on the goalkeeper of the Marítimo, Amir Abedzadeh.

The approximately two months of the start of the World, Russia, all players are finishing efforts in trying to reserve a place in their selections. Amir Abedzadeh, an Iranian goalkeeper who has defended Marítimo's goal, is no exception and in Braga he had a special spot in the stands.

Oceano Cruz, former Portuguese international and assistant to Carlos Queiroz in the Iranian squad, was present at the stadium and watched closely the meeting between arsenal players and islanders who had the title of the guardian in the elected representatives of Daniel Ramos.

The goal was to prove the moment of the goalkeeper of the Madeirans, the son of one of the biggest names in Iranian football, Ahmed Abedzadeh, who was present at the World Cup in '98. It is recalled that Amir Abedzadeh made the first appearance in his country's selection team at the end of last year and thus pursues a passport to Russia this summer."

https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/des...rao-no-mundial

Comment

"Portuguese football has been increasingly polluted with this kind of situation. Anything goes behind the scenes - it's a fact, I have been there – and it's a shame what just happened to Amir, by using his name and questioning his honour and professionalism. For those who do not know him outside Iran, Amir is a goalkeeper who has been with us in the national team. Actually he turns 25 today. Unfortunately it is not due to his birthday that people talk about him. Anyway, Amir will always have is honour, the others get the mud they produce. Happy Birthday Amir."

Anyone know what CQ is talking about? He posted this on his Facebook.

Comment

An anonymous complaint was sent to the public prosecutor's office in Portugal saying FC Porto tried to bribe Amir Abdezadeh with 200,000 Euros to throw a game.
                                Abedzadeh rejected the bribe.

Abedzadeh himself is saying he was not even approached to do such a thing.

Fortunately he's done no wrong. But shameful that some a**hole has thrown his name in like this.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/Noticias/Ver/727563

https://www.cmjornal.pt/desporto/det...itimo-fc-porto

Comment

Working...
                                X