• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Videos: Amir in training ... he looks good:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ58emElzTZ/?taken-by=abedz
    Too many rebounds inside the box!

Comment

Amir's got to be in that 50 player roster that Mehdi Taj sent for Russian Visas.

But we will see.

Comment

He looks much more confident with aerial battles than both Haghighi and Beiranvand.

CQ should really give Abedzadeh a shot, as he is familiar with the Portuguese league. It is surprising that he has not been called up yet.

Enjoy this footage. As mentioned his ball distribution is really amazing...

Comment

Another cup match, another cleansheet, another start for Abedzadeh
          GDU Torcatense 0-1 Maritimo in the 3rd round of the Taca de Portugal today. It's like I predicted then, Abedzadeh will lead the goal for Maritimo in their League Cup & Portuguese Cup (FA Cup equivalent) matches.

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/torcat...ovivo/13549382

Btw, that's a total of 3 starts and 3 cleansheets for Abedzadeh this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Another cup match, another cleansheet, another start for Abedzadeh
            GDU Torcatense 0-1 Maritimo in the 3rd round of the Taca de Portugal today. It's like I predicted then, Abedzadeh will lead the goal for Maritimo in their League Cup & Portuguese Cup (FA Cup equivalent) matches.

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/torcat...ovivo/13549382

Btw, that's a total of 3 starts and 3 cleansheets for Abedzadeh this season.
            rather see him called up than Lak tbh.

Comment

He's a beast. Definitely looks like he's one of those really well trained and polished players. Definitely should be called up

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                rather see him called up than Lak tbh.
                Haghighi
                Mazaheri
                Abedzadeh

These should be our WC keepers. Beiranvand can spend his summer going to Mecca instead, we don't need him fucking up our WC.

Comment

Lak has been quite solid since last season.

Comment

Haghighi
                    Mazaheri
                    Abedzadeh

These should be our WC keepers. Beiranvand can spend his summer going to Mecca instead, we don't need him fucking up our WC.
                    I still think beiranvand should be part of squad. At this point it also looks like he will be the starter. He does have the potential to make insane saves that abedzadeh, haghighi, etc cannot make ( the freekick save vs russia ) but he also can let in very easy goals. too far out to judge. If he continues to play shitty for PP however, he should be dropeed from xi for sure. Right now he is still on the brink, but I think overall vs russia he did well.

Comment

Haghighi
                      Mazaheri
                      Abedzadeh

Did you not watch Russia match...?

Comment

Beiranvand

Haghighi

Lak/Mazaheri/Abedzadeh battle it out for the last spot.

Comment

Highlights?

Comment

You gotta admit, it is pretty fun watching our players battle it out in their respective teams to get noticed by Carlos.

And it's only going to get more exciting as we get closer to the winter

Comment

Promising stuff. He looks very assured in that goal. You wouldn't think he's a back up keeper.

He takes crosses confidently. He dropped a few but his reflexes are quick. I agree distribution is quite good.

That being said, he needs to be playing more regularly and I don't see him breaking into the team unless he displaces Charles as the 1st choice goalkeeper in the next few months.

Re: Beiranvand, he's going to be on that plane. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not first choice, however. Remember Ahmadi was the keeper the whole of qualifying before being replaced by a keeper playing in the Portuguese League. Lightening may strike twice.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                You gotta admit, it is pretty fun watching our players battle it out in their respective teams to get noticed by Carlos.

And it's only going to get more exciting as we get closer to the winter
                                I have major world cup fever it is crazy I have never had it this bad. I could care less about club football besides our legionairres. This morning was the first time in the last 5 years that I didnt watch the arsenal match besides the few times I was physically in a location where I couldnt watch the game. I Cant wait ! Tinkering with my ideal TM startin xi for the first game is now my favorite past time

Comment

Working...
                                X