This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
    You keep calling him a "kid". A lot of members do this to me as well. It's actually a lot more insulting than anything you are complaining about. It's extremely dismissive, condescending and in this case down right hypocritical.
    He is a kid, what you want me to call him?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He is a kid, what you want me to call him?!
      Person. User. Member. Guy.

Take your pick. You are using kid condescendingly. Don't pretend otherwise.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
        Person. User. Member. Guy.

Take your pick. You are using kid condescendingly. Don't pretend otherwise.
        He is a ''KID''!

That is my pick!

Comment

Just another thing to respect CQ for is the fact that he has given Amir the opportunity to practice and play for TM with quite a few starts. So that at least the back-ups are given a chance to show their worth and gain valuable international experience.

Compare with Branko, who had a young and talented 23-year-old Rahmati and chose to play the soorakh Mirzapour non-stop for his entire time in charge of TM.

Comment

He is a ''KID''!

That is my pick!
            Lol I guess being in your 20s makes you a kid, sure.

Even as a kid, my point stands. I didn't mean to bash you personally, I'm just upset at the negative energy being thrown around Abedzadeh.

I swear everytime he concedes a goal, people here lose it. He's been doing fine and he's a great #2 to Beiranvand right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Even as a kid, my point stands. I didn't mean to bash you personally, I'm just upset at the negative energy being thrown around Abedzadeh.

I swear everytime he concedes a goal, people here lose it. He's been doing fine and he's a great #2 to Beiranvand right now.
              3rd-Hossein Hosseini is better, but I will stand my ground that he is miles above Mazaheri and deserves a GKing Spot for TM since he's playing week in and week out. (Also because he is Ghoddos friend and a friend to others.)

Comment

he's a great #2 to Beiranvand right now.
                No he is not, Hosseini, Niazmand, and even Mazaheri in level of talent, are much better than him.
                I am ready to bet the moment he loses his no1 spot in club soon or later he will lose his TM spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  3rd-Hossein Hosseini is better, but I will stand my ground that he is miles above Mazaheri and deserves a GKing Spot for TM since he's playing week in and week out. (Also because he is Ghoddos friend and a friend to others.)
                  Interesting that you think Hosseini is better considering how much you hate esteghlal lol.

I think Hosseini during his peak form last year was phenomenal but i would still take Abedzadeh at #2

Comment

He is a very average keeper at best, nothing close to European league level and i honestly still wonder how he gets the start!! He does many many amateurish mistakes that even keepers in amateur level are not allowed to do. He is so risky, he has this braveness of his dad, but unless his dad, most of his risks are not calculated. TBH, i can name 7-8 keepers in Iran better than him, his issue is not only his height.
                    He started in LA Blues in CSL when his dad was goalkeeping coach there. That was the teams first year. After he went to Persepolis and played 0 games in 2 years. After that his dad moved to Rah Ahan and brought him with him and he played 9 games in 2 years in Rah Ahan.
                    He got his chance because of his dad and his connections. His dad gave him his career. He has never been a good goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      He started in LA Blues in CSL when his dad was goalkeeping coach there. That was the teams first year. After he went to Persepolis and played 0 games in 2 years. After that his dad moved to Rah Ahan and brought him with him and he played 9 games in 2 years in Rah Ahan.
                      He got his chance because of his dad and his connections. His dad gave him his career. He has never been a good goalkeeper.
                      So his dad got him to start in a respectable team in a very respectable European league? Boro baba.......

Comment

Got to respect the fact that Amir has gone from playing for Sunday League teams (Dinamo Dorigo - a tiny london club named after Tony Dorigo LOOOL!), Persian FC London, Longon Tigers etc...

He's gone from the 16th tier of a league system to being an international goalkeeper. Can't think of anyone else in international football who has done that!

Comment

Exactly, let's build his self confidence, he's still young.
                          Gkeepers have the toughest job.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Today's game against Benfica ended 0-1 with a single penalty goal, which Abedzadeh himself caused.

Comment

They are almost in relegation zone, it is matter of time until they sack their coach.

Comment

Check out the latest Gol Bezan interview with Amir Abedzadeh

Topics: World Cup, Asian Cup, Marítimo, his future and more.

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/i...ir-abedzadeh-1

Comment

Working...
                                X