This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    To me he really had some suspect moments yesterday. Coming out on several instances where it was mistimed and it looked weird. You can see he’s still very inexperienced and not tested. At Maritimo he’s covered well by his defense.
    This is also the main issue with his club performance (at least from the 10+ games I've watched). His exists are very risky.

Comment

unfortunately he will never be as good as his father and he wont be a No1 for Iran.

His physical attributes is simply not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        unfortunately he will never be as good as his father and he wont be a No1 for Iran.

By "physical attributes" are you referring to his amazing ability to come out of the goal and make himself large to protect the goal without fear? Or are you referring to his height/weight/hair color/eye color/facial hair perhaps? Some of the best goalies in the world don't have the "physical attributes" you may be referring to (Ochoa in Mexico, and our own TM beach soccer goal keeper golden glove winner)....please, focus on the skills/merit of the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

Nemidonam agar baazihaaye Marítimo ra negah mikoni ya na, amma bardaashte man pas az didane baazihaash dar Porteghal

in ast ke TASMIMGIRISH dar haale hazer besyaar zaife va baraye hamin amalkardesh por faraaz o naashibe: yek hafte mishe behtarin

baazikone mosabeghe, amma hafteye baadesh ye gole kheili saadei mikhore.

Be nazare man hich rabti be jesm o andaamesh nadaare agar bekhad rosht kone ya na, balke DARKESH dar toole baazi.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He was incredibly good vs. Uzbekistan.
            Set pieces were not an issue at all. It was the first time in years I was absolutely relaxed.
            He had some amazing saves. He might be short but he more than makes it up with his intuition. He was absolutely flawless on positioning.
            He was super confident. Some moves and exits were very risky, but he always pulled it off and won the situation.
            Only towards the very end he got over-confident and had an actual blunder on an exits, that was fortunately not punished.

He is my favorite for the goalkeeping post in AC.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Or are you referring to his height/weight/hair color/eye color/facial hair perhaps?
              I think he was mainly referring to his jawlines and curly hair!

Comment

Unpopular Opinion: I believe Beiranvand is, if not will be the best goalkeeper we’ve ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Unpopular Opinion: I believe Beiranvand is, if not will be the best goalkeeper we’ve ever had.
                  Can you tell us why you think he is better than Rashidi?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Better than Nasser Hejazi who had a contract with Man Utds (wasn't able to go due to the revolution happening)?
                    Not to mention Abedzadeh even Nakissa was great!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Can you tell us why you think he is better than Rashidi?
                      Beiranvand is an amazing goalkeeper for the difficult circumstances he gone through in his life. He is also relatively young for a GK at 25 years. Plus this was his first major tournament and was the reason he won our first World Cup match in X amount of years. Even if he may not be better than Rashidi at the current moment of time, he has his path paved out to be in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Better than Nasser Hejazi who had a contract with Man Utds (wasn't able to go due to the revolution happening)?
                        Not to mention Abedzadeh even Nakissa was great!
                        Do you have any solid evidence of this? We already hear these type of transfer rumors. Beiranvand has offers from Besikstas and Serie A teams, but choose not to go. In what ways were they better?

Comment

Do you have any solid evidence of this? We already hear these type of transfer rumors. Beiranvand has offers from Besikstas and Serie A teams, but choose not to go. In what ways were they better?
                          actually we do. Just because you arent aware of it doesnt mean it didnt happen. When Nasser was sick in the hospital, Sir Alex even sent him a letter saying that all of United is thinking of him and wish for his speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            actually we do. Just because you arent aware of it doesnt mean it didnt happen. When Nasser was sick in the hospital, Sir Alex even sent him a letter saying that all of United is thinking of him and wish for his speedy recovery.
                            But it didn’t happen, this is sounding like a would have could have should have.

Comment

Beiranvand is an amazing goalkeeper for the difficult circumstances he gone through in his life. He is also relatively young for a GK at 25 years. Plus this was his first major tournament and was the reason he won our first World Cup match in X amount of years. Even if he may not be better than Rashidi at the current moment of time, he has his path paved out to be in my opinion.
                              Do you know Rashidi?
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Do you know Rashidi?
                                Yes, Mansour Rashidi. He was from Masjed Soleyman. I've also seen you mentioning him in your nostalgic threads in the past. Here's the thing, yes we won the 1976 Asian Cup with him playing but Beiranvand never played at the Asian Cup but played against tougher teams in the WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X