• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Feirense 1:1 Maritimo FT:

*Amir was in net
    *Had some good saves in the video

Highlights:
    Wow.. He killed it!!!

For those who are too lazy to watch the highlights, he had at least 4-5 nice saves and the only goal he allowed was a penalty (not his fault), in which he even dived right and almost saved it.

Great job Amir!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Wow.. He killed it!!!
      For those who are too lazy to watch the highlights, he had at least 4-5 nice saves and the only goal he allowed was a penalty (not his fault), in which he even dived right and almost saved it.
      Great job Amir!
      4 or 5 saves? There are three saves there (0:35 and 4:20) . He also messed up twice. Once on the corner and once on the last shot when he could have caught the ball. So in total two saves as the final save was because he made a mistake.
      He is still weak on high shots and corners, because he is so short. Look at his first save and the corner. Professional scouts can see these glaring weakness and not even look at him twice. A goalkeeper weak on high balls is useless at top level soccer.

Comment

^ fully agree

as I said, Abedzadeh gets 100 for effort but he is just not good enough physically

Comment

He is a very average keeper at best, nothing close to European league level and i honestly still wonder how he gets the start!! He does many many amateurish mistakes that even keepers in amateur level are not allowed to do. He is so risky, he has this braveness of his dad, but unless his dad, most of his risks are not calculated. TBH, i can name 7-8 keepers in Iran better than him, his issue is not only his height.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He is a very average keeper at best, nothing close to European league level and i honestly still wonder how he gets the start!! He does many many amateurish mistakes that keepers in amateur level are not allowed to do. He is so risky, he has this braveness of his dad, but unless his dad, most of his risks are not calculated. TBH, i can name 7-8 keepers in Iran better than him, his issue is not only his height.
            Did you watch his last game? Singly handedly earned his team a point

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Did you watch his last game? Singly handedly earned his team a point
              Yes i did, and most of his mistakes in every single game are laughable.
              A keeper in NT level can't do this dude.

Comment

I always wonder how this guy still hangs around TM. I don't care if its his last name, it still gives no excuse to keep inviting this guy. That's like NBA teams adding Jordan's sons to their team just because of the name.
                Niazmand, Hosseini are all superior to him.. I would even put Makani and even a nowhere to be found Haghighi over him

Comment

Niazmand has everything it takes to become Iran next best keeper in 2 or 3 years, and challenge Beiranvand, but again Keeper is so unpredictable position.

Comment

Niazmand has everything it takes to become Iran next best keeper in 2 or 3 years, and challenge Beiranvand, but again Keeper is so unpredictable position.
                    Hossein Monadi from Saipa is also a good up and coming keeper.

Comment

You guys are out of your mind. While he's not a world class keeper by any means, you are greatly exaggerating his shortcomings. He doesn't make as many mistakes as you think. His record is actually pretty impressive. He's started all 12 of Maritimo's games and all the teams that have let in less goals are in the top 7 of the league, and only by just a few goals. Also, he's only had 3 games where he's given up more than 1 goal, and its to the three best teams in the league. If he makes as many mistakes as you claim he makes, this wouldn't be the case. It's not like he has Maldini in front of him.

While its not the end all be all, Whoscored has him as the 8th best GK in Portugal and his rating 6.71 is not far behind Casillas 6.77.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I swear some of you guys are mental...

Obviously I'd put Beiranvand over him and maybe even Mazaheri and Niazmand, but 7-8 keepers??? LOL

You guys consistently shit on Abedzadeh to the point where it is ridiculous. Is he his father's level? No, of course not. Can he get there? OF COURSE. He's 25 and blessed to play in one of the better leagues of Europe.

Look at his record with Maritimo, as well as his goals/saves ratio, and even penalties saved. He's rated as the third best keeper in the Liga NOS for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          I swear some of you guys are mental...

Grow up and watch your language kid, no need to take it there!

Comment

Grow up and watch your language kid, no need to take it there!
                            Mental is slang for insane. Relax chief.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                              Mental is slang for insane. Relax chief.
                              I know, but it is the way this kid expressing his disagreement in general, it is not the first time.

I understand they are kid but i mean there is a limit for it!

Comment

I know, but it is the way this kid expressing his disagreement in general, it is not the first time.

I understand they are kid but i mean there is a limit for it!
                                You keep calling him a "kid". A lot of members do this to me as well. It's actually a lot more insulting than anything you are complaining about. It's extremely dismissive, condescending and in this case down right hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
                                X