This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    He's 3rd option at this team... you know that right? Even the best teams in the world right now have nobodies as their 3rd option GK
    He was the 2nd option last season. He was constantly on the bench for their match day squad.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      He was the 2nd option last season. He was constantly on the bench for their match day squad.
      Because their 2nd option was injured...

Comment

... he's only 24, a goalkeeper, plays in a decent league abroad, and you guys are complaining?
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

He's 3rd option at this team... you know that right? Even the best teams in the world right now have nobodies as their 3rd option GK
          Brad Jones, the Australian GK, had a feat like Abedzazdeh. For years he was Liverpool's 3rd choice, but now at the age of 35 he killed it at NEC, and the transferred to Feyenoord where he won the league with them as first choice keeper. Some "Nobody" right? He also only has 4 caps for Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            Brad Jones, the Australian GK, had a feat like Abedzazdeh. For years he was Liverpool's 3rd choice, but now at the age of 35 he killed it at NEC, and the transferred to Feyenoord where he won the league with them as first choice keeper. Some "Nobody" right? He also only has 4 caps for Australia.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              ... he's only 24, a goalkeeper, plays in a decent league abroad, and you guys are complaining?
              Yeah, because they are a bunch of ham rolls.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

I think most if not all people that actually seriously are speaking about inviting this guy to the 23rd best ranked team in the world have not watched him play at all and never heard of him before he moved to Portugal.

As usual we see a player is in Europe, and regardless of if he even plays, or he's any good, ask for him to be invited as if Iran national team is a soccer school for all Iranians around the world to get a tryout.

He's probably not even 20th in the goalkeeper "waiting list" for TM right now.

All that being said obviously we all hope he improves quickly in Europe but before anything 1. He has to play 2. He has to play well 3. He has to get actual minutes in a half-decent league to even be considered in this conversation

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  Liverpool >>>> Maritimo

Comment

Liverpool >>>> Maritimo
                    I would disagree. Needs more >

Comment

Abedzadeh played in and kept a clean sheet in Maritimo's 1:0 friendly win against Arouca.

Comment

Abedzadeh played in and kept a clean sheet in Maritimo's 1:0 friendly win against Arouca.
                        Sign him up! Iranian Kasper Schmeichel

Comment

Impressive! Obviously I cant be judging cuz i didnt watch the game but a clean sheet is a clean sheet.. especially in the Primeira Liga.

Why does everyone say this guy sucks? He cant be that bad can he? And even if he was, he maybe got better learning under C.S Maritimo?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Impressive! Obviously I cant be judging cuz i didnt watch the game but a clean sheet is a clean sheet.. especially in the Primeira Liga.
                            Why does everyone say this guy sucks? He cant be that bad can he? And even if he was, he maybe got better learning under C.S Maritimo?
                            Idiots already labeling a 24 year old Legionnaire thats playing in Liga NOS and son of one Iran's greatest goal keepers. (Also playing in Europa Leauge) You see kids, this is why we can't have nice things...

Comment

Abedzadeh on the bench for Maritimo's EL qualifier game tonight

Comment

impressive feat for a gk his age from iran. Last season he was 3rd choice, now seems to be second.

Comment

Working...
                                X