No announcement yet.

Top 10 Players in Asia in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to add one more Iranian player to the list. Kasra Shabankar is the next Yashin. Just take a look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVRhkOsV5OM

Comment

No but seriously Ali Adnan should be on the list a few clubs are after him, sure didnt go that good at his current club but still top european clubs want him Sporting, Besiktas and smaller Serie A teams like Palermo

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        No but seriously Ali Adnan should be on the list a few clubs are after him, sure didnt go that good at his current club but still top european clubs want him Sporting, Besiktas and smaller Serie A teams like Palermo
        I think the list is for players actually playing well last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I think the list is for players actually playing well last year.
          In that case the list is a little bit pro-european, i bet there are players of equal skill and preformence inside asian countries as well

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            That's silly man - no way. Tons of great Japanese, Korean and Aussies in European league.
            I was being sarcastic man. Seeing some comments here being emotional rather than objective!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              We need to add one more Iranian player to the list. Kasra Shabankar is the next Yashin. Just take a look at this video.

Troll level 1000

Comment

He's been benched the entire year, essentially - both at Club and Country. His club isn't even that good to begin with - although respects to him for being in Seria A, even on the bench.

You want to hear more crazy rumors than our own Iranian player rumors? Hear the Iraqi players - just a couple weeks ago, one of their players, Humam Tariq, was destined for a Champions League team. He ended up signing with Sanliurfaspor - a Turkish First League club.

Comment

Ali Adnan probably should've been in an objective list if it was a few years ago. 2016 surely not.

Comment

Lol at Gucci being top 10 is emotional. He must have to win the Ballon d'or for you guys to consider him 10th in this list. I also highlighted Milad Mohamadi as potential person to remove for him yet it is still because he is Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Lol at Gucci being top 10 is emotional. He must have to win the Ballon d'or for you guys to consider him 10th in this list. I also highlighted Milad Mohamadi as potential person to remove for him yet it is still because he is Iranian.
                      Seriously - Milad Mohammadi >>>>> Ali Adnan

He is one of the top assist man in the RPL with an excellent team and he's a LB!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Seriously - Milad Mohammadi >>>>> Ali Adnan

He is one of the top assist man in the RPL with an excellent team and he's a LB!
                        Yeah man don't get me wrong I rate him a lot but suggesting Iranians for this list seems to get a lot of opposition. I don't follow Celtic or Ausburg and such so I don't feel comfortable enough to argue against those guys but honestly I follow a lot of football and I have never ever even remotely heard of those guys but there are non iranians who constantly tell me about players like Gucci and those guys definitely do not browse PFDC.

Comment

Only reason gucci wasnt in for me was because this is for 2016. That means the last half of last season and the first half of this season. So his hatrick, brace last week, dont count. Then you are left with 8 goals, and 2 assists for the entirety of 2016, which isnt that great.

milad was very consistent in second half of last season, and first half the season, as was ansarifard. This is what should be stressed about this list. It is not current.

Comment

Yo this kid is a fucking beast, get him to Team Melli ASAP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Yo this kid is a fucking beast, get him to Team Melli ASAP!!!!
                              I have informed CQ on his facebook page. He should decide about this now.

Comment

[url]I have informed CQ on his facebook page. He should decide about this now.
                                lmao I cant believe they put their contact info as if scouts are interested in a 3 year old kid playing on his farsh (no offense but come on)

Comment

Working...
                                X