No announcement yet.

Top 10 Players in Asia in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son with the tying goal vs Man City after being subbed on in the 2nd half.

Nice run and dribble by Eriksen, who then found an open Kane with a nifty pass. Kane with a flick to Son, who buried it in the bottom corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      Son with the tying goal vs Man City after being subbed on in the 2nd half.

Nice run and dribble by Eriksen, who then found an open Kane with a nifty pass. Kane with a flick to Son, who buried it in the bottom corner.
      he is very polished all around player, lot of pace, skill, strength, and good finisher, tracks back, good passer. Sardar on the other hand, is already achieving a lot, troubling the best teams in the world, with just raw talent. When he becomes more polished (weak foot, ball retention, strength,stamina) he could be one of the top 10 forwards in the world (by the time many he gets to the age of 28-29)

Comment

Son is number 1 at the moment
        Sardar is number 2

thats all you need to know for now

I believe Sardar will becine the best striker out there one day though. He will be on Zlatan level.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Son is number 1 at the moment
          Sardar is number 2

thats all you need to know for now

I believe Sardar will becine the best striker out there one day though. He will be on Zlatan level.
          It's true that son is currently better, he is older and has had more experience.
          However it can't be overlooked that for his NT he is not even 50% as effective as azmoun:

And we can't make the BS argument because they both play in Asia.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            It's true that son is currently better, he is older and has had more experience.
            However it can't be overlooked that for his NT he is not even 50% as effective as azmoun:

And we can't make the BS argument because they both play in Asia.

The diffrence is simple we have an amazing coach, they dont. Our team plays like a team, south korea are playing like we used to pre Carlos era only hoping that talent will save their asses game after game.

Comment

I can agree with that, but honestly azmoun. Is a big game player. He almost always shows himself well under pressure.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                I can agree with that, but honestly azmoun. Is a big game player. He almost always shows himself well under pressure.

I agree, as I said he is young zlatan he will be greater than Son one day there no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  I agree, as I said he is young zlatan he will be greater than Son one day there no doubt about it.
                  Hala bezanim be takhte pesaremun chesh nakhore yevaght

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Hala bezanim be takhte pesaremun chesh nakhore yevaght
                    "Bezanim be takhteh"?

Baba it's not enough. I better get the esfand out ta cheshm nakhordeh.

Comment

I didn't feel he should have been there before and to be honest I was undermining his form and performance but Gucci has made his case and as Tehranto said earlier I have no tarof with myself or anyone else,

I think Gucci should 100% be in that list and don't care who you have to take out to put him in!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        I didn't feel he should have been there before and to be honest I was undermining his form and performance but Gucci has made his case and as Tehranto said earlier I have no tarof with myself or anyone else,

I think Gucci should 100% be in that list and don't care who you have to take out to put him in!
                        I agree - there are other Koreans, Australians and Japanese who belong in this list. But has what Omar Abdul Rahman (the only Arab who even has a chance at the list) done anything remotely as impressive as Milad Mohammad, Reza Gucci or Karim Ansarifard?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          I agree - there are other Koreans, Australians and Japanese who belong in this list. But has what Omar Abdul Rahman (the only Arab who even has a chance at the list) done anything remotely as impressive as Milad Mohammad, Reza Gucci or Karim Ansarifard?
                          I personally would not have a problem taking him off of the list. We keep coming back to it on this thread, he is very talented but when his talent hasn't amounted to anything what good is it. If I look at the list that has been floating around on the previous page I think I would not mind taking anyone out of the ones I have made bold out.
                          1- Son (tottenham) ( South Korea)
                          2- Kagawa (Dortmund) (Japan)
                          3- Azmoun (Rostov) (Iran)
                          4 - Okazaki (Leicester) ( Japan)
                          5-Rogic ( celtic) (Australia)
                          6-Jahanbaksh (AZ) (Iran)
                          7- Koo Ja Chaeol ( Augsburg) (South Korea)
                          8- abdulrahman (Al Ain) (UAE)
                          9 - Nagatomo (Inter) (Japan)
                          10 - Mohammadi (Terek) (Iran)

Comment

Just put all the 10 Iranians in there lol. You know you want to!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              Just put all the 10 Iranians in there lol. You know you want to!
                              That's silly man - no way. Tons of great Japanese, Korean and Aussies in European league.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                I personally would not have a problem taking him off of the list. We keep coming back to it on this thread, he is very talented but when his talent hasn't amounted to anything what good is it. If I look at the list that has been floating around on the previous page I think I would not mind taking anyone out of the ones I have made bold out.
                                1- Son (tottenham) ( South Korea)
                                2- Kagawa (Dortmund) (Japan)
                                3- Azmoun (Rostov) (Iran)
                                4 - Okazaki (Leicester) ( Japan)
                                5-Rogic ( celtic) (Australia)
                                6-Jahanbaksh (AZ) (Iran)
                                7- Koo Ja Chaeol ( Augsburg) (South Korea)
                                8- abdulrahman (Al Ain) (UAE)
                                9 - Nagatomo (Inter) (Japan)
                                10 - Mohammadi (Terek) (Iran)
                                i think gucci being top scorer in holland, with 12 goals i think he deserve to be top 5 at least

Comment

Working...
                                X