Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideye is more of a clinical finisher (didnt show it at west brom) in the box but Karim has more pace, technique, and brings more all around quality to the game. Its not a stretch that at some point he displaces Ideye, even though now he is on very good form too. Given that Olympiacos are in League, Cup, And Europa League im sure there will be rotation between the two. Especially as Cardozo is leaving for China. Also worth noting that Ideye has been suffering with ankle injuries, isnt 100% yet, and probably isnt ready to play many consecutive matches.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      me too please
      Me three. Everyone who already got the link, delete your comments

Comment

Olympiacos play tomorrow. Interesting to see if Karim will make his debut.

EDIT: They actually play tonight against Asteras

Comment

Old video of Karim from 5 years ago in his Saipa days made by our old member persian8iran. Remember it like it was yesterday, incredible how time flies.

Comment

Can I also get pm'd the link? For research purposes of course

Comment

I guess we all agree they won't bench the top scorer of the league for Karim, unless Karim play as winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Me three. Everyone who already got the link, delete your comments
                Yo hook it up to me too, I'm curious now

Comment

I don't see what is wrong about him having a Greek GF? This happened in past with few players, Pashazadeh's wife is even German born East European.

Comment

nobody has hooked it up yet im getting pissed off

Comment

He is not included in 18 players squad, that was kind of unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is not included in 18 players squad, that was kind of unexpected.

hmmmmm.new signing cissoko was? hope that this isnt the start of some bs

Comment

hmmmmm.new signing cissoko was? hope that this isnt the start of some bs
                          Consider Cissokho was signed later than him and is included in squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Consider Cissokho was signed later than him and is included in squad.
                            exactly. Maybe he has a slight knock? Weird cuz coach was talking about how he is ready to give him playing time in this game.

Comment

exactly. Maybe he has a slight knock? Weird cuz coach was talking about how he is ready to give him playing time in this game.
                              Or maybe he wasn't physically ready, there is always danger when you join big clubs, remember Hashemian's time with Bayern.

Comment

Time for a conspiracy theory, ITS THE ARABS! Nah okay lets be a little bit more realistic the greeks still havent forgiven Khashayar Shah for what he did, this was just all part of the masterplan to destroy Iranian football

Comment

Working...
                                X