• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADMINS plz delete this link.
    The less exposure the better

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
      If this leaks to the Iranian press, which it probably will by tomorrow morning
      Their instagram will be bombarded with comments...
      already is ...

"Karim be khoda to Mosalmoon Nisti"

Comment

I removed the link.

Our nosiness <<<<< Ansarifard's career.

Comment

Karim you the man.
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Let's focus on his football career...

Comment

Fact is Olympiakos has used Karim as a pond in this transaction. They took away the biggest threat from the 2nd best team in the league to make sure they win anther title with ease. His best chance will be right now while Ideye will be away for the ANC. Once he is back Karim will be benched and only through some key injuries or late game subs will we see Karim used this year.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Fact is Olympiakos has used Karim as a pond in this transaction. They took away the biggest threat from the 2nd best team in the league to make sure they win anther title with ease. His best chance will be right now while Ideye will be away for the ANC. Once he is back Karim will be benched and only through some key injuries or late game subs will we see Karim used this year.
                I disagree with that. Olympiacos has a 10 pt cushion, so I expect them to win the title with a month to spare so we can expect Karim to start those games along with playing games while Ideye is away at ANC.

Comment

Nigeria didn't qualify for CAN 2017, so Ideye will be around and Karim will come in as sub most likely, unless they play with 2 forwards which i seriously doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    I disagree with that. Olympiacos has a 10 pt cushion, so I expect them to win the title with a month to spare so we can expect Karim to start those games along with playing games while Ideye is away at ANC.
                    Nigeria didn't qualify for the ANC so Ideye will remain in Olympiacos.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Nigeria didn't qualify for CAN 2017, so Ideye will be around and Karim will come in as sub most likely, unless they play with 2 forwards which doubt.
                      Just beat me to it!
                      sigpic

Comment

He will displace Ideye of his spot in the team, a lot of my mates a greek and Olympiacos fans. Despite his recent run of goals, they don't rate him because they think the league is very poor and actually hate how Olympiacos has killed the league. They think Karim's run is more impressive considering last season he did it at Panonios, give him that Olympiacos service and Karim will continue to score.

Comment

someone pm that link please.

Comment

They paid too much for me to believe that.. I thought that at first, but it doesn't make sense considering his salary
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Was it pics of the girl? In that case PM me too please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                me too please

Comment

Working...
                                X