X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    They might play Karim on the wing.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    no chance. He cant track back, just isnt a winger type at all. He may possibly be able to play 10 though.

Comment

Karim is a great shadow striker / CF. I think with his ball control, and speed, he is a great supporting striker behind the centre striker. In my opinion he is best in the supporting striker role.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Panionios coach on Karims departure:

"Apart from the players, the Milojevic did not forget to talk about the now former ace Panionios and last few days of the Olympic, Karim Ansarifarnt, with Serbian technical dripping honey on the Iranian offensive.

"He is a great player, man and nature. We thank him and I think it will succeed in his new team.""

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/S...t.4479468.html

Comment

it seems he actually left on very good terms with panionios hierarchy, supporters, coaching staff, and fellow players. Great to see.

Comment

Olympiakos chaharshanbe baazi dare va morabbie team gofte ke Karim amadeye baazi ast:

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.WHziwNThBkg
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

former liverpool left back aly cissokho joined olympiacos on loan

PSYCHOPATH
              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                it seems he actually left on very good terms with panionios hierarchy, supporters, coaching staff, and fellow players. Great to see.
                The sad thing is, its rare these days in Iranian transfer history to leave on good terms...

Comment

https://youtu.be/aox4ya3jTV8 someone made a good compilation video

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                    https://youtu.be/aox4ya3jTV8 someone made a good compilation video
                    Lol I just noticed that this video is old and have been shared here on PFDC before (I noticed I liked it on youtube), he just edited the title

Comment

"Panionios thanked Ansarifarnt
                      He will now continue his career at Olympiacos.

The Karim Ansarifarnt owned Olympic, which continues his career, leaving after 1.5 years Panionios.

The "Panionios", however, thanked the Iranian offensive for the offer, but his attitude during the negotiations.

The announcement of Panionios :

"PAE PANIONIOS GSS thanked Karim Ansarifarnt for his contribution to the team, ethics and professionalism demonstrated. Alongside the thanks and the overall attitude to the transcription and wishes him every success in his career. ""

http://www.athleticradio.gr/superlea...n-ansarifarnt/

Ready for the Star Ansarifarnt

Karim Ansarifarnt shows great willingness to Redi and the required degree of readiness for dispatch and time involvement with Star.

Iranian ace is particularly good image in the Rendi and - after Panionios - and it seems that gathers several chances to get shipping at Asteras Tripolis - Olympiakos and getting and playing time.

Karim Ansarifarnt also the situation that is now Cardoso Oscar Four No2 go for the Olympic team."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-o-ansarifarnt

Comment

all hail ansarifarnt!

Comment

A greek colleague of mine who is also a huge POAK fan told me today that the rumours in greece are that Ansarifard wanted to stay in Athens because he has hooked up with a beautiful and rich woman who lives in Athen. That woman, according to my colleague is also the reason for ansarifards recent divorce.
                          He said that according to greek media (properly POAK fan sides) Ansarifard wanted to join POAK if it was not for that woman.
                          Not sure how reliable his sources are but he told med that they are rumours on their fan forums etc.

LINK REMOVED

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
                            A greek colleague of mine who is also a huge POAK fan told me today that the rumours in greece are that Ansarifard wanted to stay in Athens because he has hooked up with a beautiful and rich woman who lives in Athen. That woman, according to my colleague is also the reason for ansarifards recent divorce.
                            He said that according to greek media (properly POAK fan sides) Ansarifard wanted to join POAK if it was not for that woman.
                            Not sure how reliable his sources are but he told med that they are rumours on their fan forums etc.
                            Terrible. I hope he doesn't let this sort of shit ruin his life.
                            And so far just rumors...His private life shouldn't be exposed like this.
                            Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-17-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
                              UPDATE: He just sent me a link: REMOVED
                              If this leaks to the Iranian press, which it probably will by tomorrow morning
                              Their instagram will be bombarded with comments...
                              Last edited by jahandoost; 01-17-2017, 11:36 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

aaaah khaaaa...... BUSTED
                                Angles in the Snow... ooooh la la
                                guess the heart wants what the Heart Wants
                                ps
                                i didnt know he was married already...... what an idiotic, Obvious mistake at his age...

Comment

Working...
                                X