This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    jesus let the rostov bashing continue. I want him to move to a top euro team as much as the next guy but there is nothing wrong with playing for a europa-champions league level team (which rostov showed they were in the group stages) for another six months, AS A STARTER and arguably best player. rostov actually have quality in poloz azmoun noboa erokhin and experience in navas,gatskan,dzahanaev etc. Their defense is mean, and although they arent the most attacking, they seem like they have the ingredients for a deep run in europa league (lets hope). Rostov is really the team that put him on the map. They deserve more respect. I honestly think rostov are actually better than olympiacos, and they play in far more difficult and demanding league.
    Having said that, come summer, I hope azmoun joins dortmund/napoli level team, and i think he will. But for now, lets enjoy where he is at, cuz it aint that bad!
    Nobody's really bashing Rostov though? We are rather praising Ansarifard and his guts and ambitions! Nothing wrong with creating a healthy competition (if CQ wanted to do so that is) between our players to help them progress faster!

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

Yes, but Greek league and RPL are not comparable. Especially the top 7 or 8 clubs in Russia. Greek league is like 14th and Russian is 6th.

I love and respect ansarifard but the guy (or Gucci) probably would struggle to score 3 goals a season in RPL. It's way too physical for most players.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Maybe.... that's a big possibility! He doesn't have a strong physique for Europe.
        My point exactly - he's a good Asian player but nothing more and is not in the same class as Son, Azmoun, ARJ, Kagawa etc.

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Yes, but Greek league and RPL are not comparable. Especially the top 7 or 8 clubs in Russia. Greek league is like 14th and Russian is 6th.

I love and respect ansarifard but the guy (or Gucci) probably would struggle to score 3 goals a season in RPL. It's way too physical for most players.

Gucci scores wherever he goes unless it's the Championship. That hack and sack league is just brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          My point exactly - he's a good Asian player but nothing more and is not in the same class as Son, Azmoun, ARJ, Kagawa etc.

Gucci scores wherever he goes unless it's the Championship. That hack and sack league is just brutal.
          RPL is just as rough and the players are much better. I have literally watched every game of azmouns teams since he joined Rubin.

Things that are RED cards in every other league are Yellow in RPL.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

tbh i could see OAR succeeding in spain. The kid is mad talented and with the right mentality, and team for him to fit into, he could really shine there given that the league is very technical, not as physical. But given the top 5 probably wouldnt take him, and his wages are too much for the rest, I guess his talent will remained unfulfilled in uae.

Comment

He had hard time during his stay in Liège as well.

Comment

Btw, is not easy to play in Turkish League, not only for Iranians but Generally, i rate it much higher than Greece League and probably at some point better than Dutch League by just number of quality players, defending is much better and there are lots of quality forwards.

Comment

Great move and he is in the prime age for a attacker!

IF he continues to impress at his new team, it CAN bring him even to a bigger league and team.

Nice!
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

His new Facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Karim-An...=page_internal

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

Apparently Panionios included a clause that would give them 10% of the money that Olympiacos will sell Karim for in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Apparently Panionios included a clause that would give them 10% of the money that Olympiacos will sell Karim for in the future
                        Smart move by them if you ask. Me btw. Can anyone following the league and olympiakos judge what Karims situation in the attack looks like?

Comment

Vallah harchi begim kam goftim.

Damet garm Karim! Damet garm pesar!

Karim Ansarifard

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            Smart move by them if you ask. Me btw. Can anyone following the league and olympiakos judge what Karims situation in the attack looks like?
                            I think he will be fighting with Cardozo (former Benfica, Trabzonspor and Paraguayan NT player) to be their 2nd striker behind Ideye who is topscorer of the league with 10 goals.

Comment

and I never argued with you against that! As a whole, the mentioned players are more efficient players than OAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I think he will be fighting with Cardozo (former Benfica, Trabzonspor and Paraguayan NT player) to be their 2nd striker behind Ideye who is topscorer of the league with 10 goals.
                                Thanks. I am pretty confident he will fight his way through also in Olympiakos! Proud of him. Now i guess Sardar will also move to a bigger club in summer!

Comment

Working...
                                X