Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone didn't notice. Their coach is Paulo Bento, the successor of CQ in the Portuguese national team.

Now he will have two Portuguese coaches

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      If anyone didn't notice. Their coach is Paulo Bento, the successor of CQ in the Portuguese national team.

Now he will have two Portuguese coaches
      He'll turn into an orange.

Comment

sorry didnt see this was posted already

Comment

I still can't believe this! Such a big club. Wow so proud of him.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Now THAT's what I call good news!!!

We didn't even dream of Ansarifard joining a club like Olympiacos! Damesh garm!

Honestly.... if Azmoun doesn't join another club in the half season, Ansarifard will be playing in the best club among all our strikers! If he plays there regularly, then I really don't see why or how he will get to sit on the bench in TM before the other 2.

It should be about competition! CQ should say, get your a$$ to a better team or lose your starting spot in TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Now THAT's what I call good news!!!

We didn't even dream of Ansarifard joining a club like Olympiacos! Damesh garm!

Honestly.... if Azmoun doesn't join another club in the half season, Ansarifard will be playing in the best club among all our strikers! If he plays there regularly, then I really don't see why or how he will get to sit on the bench in TM before the other 2.
              If Azmoun doesnt transfer this summer, I will do some severe damage to my head..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                If Azmoun doesnt transfer this summer, I will do some severe damage to my head..
                I was thinking he should move his ass NOW! Not wait until the summer.

As I said, CQ should make sure TM is not a place for little boys or lazy a$$es! Get your a$$ to a better team (and by that I mean RIGHT NOW) or lose your starting spot!

Right now Ansarifard has shown, he deserves it!

Comment

I was thinking he should move his ass NOW! Not wait until the summer.

As I said, CQ should make sure TM is not a place for little boys or lazy a$$es! Get your a$$ to a better team (and by that I mean RIGHT NOW) or lose your starting spot!
                  I hope Sardar goes wherever the great Omar Abdulrahman goes - that's a championship and great player.

Comment

It is not just playing in a better team, it is how a person is fit and can deliver for the team. Sardar is playing for an obscure team but he is instrumental for Iran, same as Gucci. Karim doesn't show that capacity for NT yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      I hope Sardar goes wherever the great Omar Abdulrahman goes - that's a championship and great player.
                      No, that's an Arab! He's not in our league by default!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        It is not just playing in a better team, it is how a person is fit and can deliver for the team. Sardar is playing for an obscure team but he is instrumental for Iran, same as Gucci. Karim doesn't show that capacity for NT yet.
                        I know, that's why I said if Ansarifard gets regular playing time in Olympiacos. If he does, I don't see how he deserves not to start before the other 2, even if Azmoun and Gucci are more instrumental for TM! I mean that would be a great message to our players from CQ too!

Comment

No, that's an Arab! He's not in our league by default!
                          You're points are so weak that you have to resort to this nameless race-calling. Tons of great Arab players incl. Riyad Mahrez, one of the best seasons last year. I was talking about specific points you couldn't counter so you have to resort to this. Sad!

Speaking of which - it looks like he will sign with Turkish 11th-placed club, Trabzonspor. If Azmoun went there as a 25-year old, we would kill ourselves and say his career is over. OAR will fail in Turkey, btw - this league is even above his play-grade.

Men lie, women lie, but numbers don't.

--

Anyway, back to topic. There were strong rumours that linked Karim to Oly. and there are strong ones linking Sardar to a couple clubs - let's hope it works out!

I think ARJ will go to Ajax to be honest after this year.

Comment

jesus let the rostov bashing continue. I want him to move to a top euro team as much as the next guy but there is nothing wrong with playing for a europa-champions league level team (which rostov showed they were in the group stages) for another six months, AS A STARTER and arguably best player. rostov actually have quality in poloz azmoun noboa erokhin and experience in navas,gatskan,dzahanaev etc. Their defense is mean, and although they arent the most attacking, they seem like they have the ingredients for a deep run in europa league (lets hope). Rostov is really the team that put him on the map. They deserve more respect. I honestly think rostov are actually better than olympiacos, and they play in far more difficult and demanding league.
                            Having said that, come summer, I hope azmoun joins dortmund/napoli level team, and i think he will. But for now, lets enjoy where he is at, cuz it aint that bad!

Comment

You're points are so weak that you have to resort to this nameless race-calling. Tons of great Arab players incl. Riyad Mahrez, one of the best seasons last year. I was talking about specific points you couldn't counter so you have to resort to this. Sad!

--

Anyway, back to topic. There were strong rumours that linked Karim to Oly. and there are strong ones linking Sardar to a couple clubs - let's hope it works out!

I think ARJ will go to Ajax to be honest after this year.
                              All your points have been countered. It's just that you refused to accept them! At some point, instead of name-callings and personal attacks, you need to accept that people might just have different opinion than yours. and you need to respect their opinions even if you don't agree with them.

and as for the topic of the thread.... let's hope the best for our players! We are all Iranians and want the best for them and for our TM!
                              and as for Jahanbakhsh, if he continues this way and hopefully nothing happens to his mom or anything similar, he might even get the interest of bigger clubs in Europe! He just needs to keep assisting and more importantly scoring goals!

Comment

OAR will fail in Turkey, btw - this league is even above his play-grade.
                                Maybe.... that's a big possibility! He doesn't have a strong physique for Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X