Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Refresh the link a few times, it might work. It didnt work for me initially either.

Comment

Here is another link

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/14045/PA...lympiacos.html

Comment

Here is a no BS youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-d_L36YuU

Best i can find. Expected the greeks to have better broadcasting than this

Comment

You can use this link as well:

http://goatd.net/191212/watch-paok-v...piakos-piraeus

Comment

I'm watching on TV now, using Kodi, not the best quality, but still 😁🙌

Comment

Paulo Bento is a horse shit manager

Comment

Karim is out.

Comment

They lost 2-0, and Karim got subbed off in the 79th minute.

Comment

How was Karim's performance in this match? (those who watched the match, give a brief explanation please)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      How was Karim's performance in this match? (those who watched the match, give a brief explanation please)
                      from the 15-20 mins i watched, he was very active, Kos's most dangerous player. He won a bunch of freekicks, dropped deeper at times to get the ball. He is actually really fast, something I never really associated strongly with him (not that I thought he was slow), and works very very hard off the ball. I think Olympiacos are just in a bit of a bad spell, not that it will compromise them winning the league. But obviously they are in the next round of europa league this week against besiktas so maybe they werent ready mentally for a tough battle, had their minds on that game...Paulo Bento isnt really known for offensive mastery, he is more of a defensive coach, can make specific tactics for one off games. Thats why I predict they may get through in europa league...

Comment

Bento has been sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Bento has been sacked.
                          thank god.

Comment

I mean is good for Karim they have only one more striker and less competition for him, but how such a club can be that thin in their depth chart regarding forward situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I mean is good for Karim they have only one more striker and less competition for him, but how such a club can be that thin in their depth chart regarding forward situation?
                              They sold their main striker to China after the European transfer window closed.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Bento has been sacked.
                                Olympiakos' level of football was literally on par with IPL teams. Hopefully next manager gets them to play better.

Comment

Working...
                                X