This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    I'm very sorry, but have you seen his games, goals and highlights at Panionios?
    are dadash hame golhasho didam. vali be nazare man controle toppesh Aslan khob nist makhsosan dar hale davidan. Mesalan ba moghayese ba sardar azmon ke mesle Karim speed khobi dar davidan daran vali sardar dar hale speed controlle toppesh kheyli behtare va ghadamhaye avalish kheyli sarri tar az karime. first touche khobi ham nadare. vaghti migam clumsy hastesh be khatere ine ke speede Karim balatar az hamle toppeshe onam bekhatere ine ke controlle toppeshe khob nist va bekhatere hamin az topp jolo miofte va nemitone az speedesh estefade kone. ya az top jolo miofte ya top ziadi mindaze jolo va baraye hamin hich vaght controlesh ro topp 100% nist. onam be khatere touch bad ba toppeshe.
    for example look at min 1:50. kheyli tool mikeshe ke Control kone toppo. enghadar matal kard ke harife moghabel resid behesh va shans Dasht oftad joloye Gocci.
    it is because of his poor first touch and because he dont have quick first steps. It takes long time for him to get up to speed.
    Dont get me wrong He may not have great first touch and perhaps not the most technical player we have and maybe he is clumsy but he is a very clever striker who usually runs thru defence right, and thanks to his high speed, he makes some goals.
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Comment

Post this photo if you can

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1387080...A9%D9%88%D8%B3

Comment

Karim should have made this move to Olympiakos when he was 23 or so. But I guess it's better now than never! Our 3rd striker is now playing for the best Greek club...

Comment

Now lets pray he will get playing time!

Comment

Now lets pray he will get playing time!
              I'm pretty sure they will sell one of their strikers to a Chinese team (preferably the Nigerian player)

Comment

Comment

Karim DOOSET darim! What a big day for Iran, first Airbus delivery after almost 40 years, and our kid prooving Osasuna and haters wrong with this announcement!
                  And I admit, I was among one of those thinking his European career was over after Osasuna, but boy did Karim proove me wrong!

Comment

Wow who would have thought to see Karim in the Championsleague after that season with Osasuna in Segunda division...
                    By the way we got 3 players in Europa League round of 16 now. Olympiakos facin Osmanlispor, Rostov vs. Sparta Prague and Alkmaar vs. Olympique Lyon.

Comment

Where can i buy a jersey with a label from him?

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                        Probably here ta chand vakhte digeh: https://www.redstore.gr/en/
                        I will post more sites here if I find where they sell, considering you are living in Alman.

Comment

Probably here ta chand vakhte digeh: https://www.redstore.gr/en/
                          I will post more sites here if I find where they sell, considering you are living in Alman.
                          Damet Garm thank you.

Comment

Karim is what you call determination, he could have easily went to arab leagues or ipl or even china but decided to give his all to stay in Europe and it paidoff!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                              go on olympikos website and buy there, they should sell it there

Comment

Proud of Ansarifard, well done mate

Against the odds, after an abysmal first year in Europe he turned it around...

Comment

Working...
                                X