Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for this guy. he really made a turn around and after a few years of struggles and scarifies he will be playing for a legit team this year. the way things look he will win a championship with them this year!

not bad.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Congrats to Karim!

Comment

Would be amazing to see Karim win the Greek league and participate in the CL next season! The only question is whether he can take a starting spot, which as previously mentioned will be tough. I have no doubt he can do it though. Congratulations Karim [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Big team he has transferred to, great for his resume and testing his determination. So far he has proved to be ready to grow and his confidence has increased. I am very proud of him, keep it up !
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It is official now, 3.5 years deal.
            Best of luck to him.

Comment

Comment

The main competition for him will be with Nigerian International Brown Ideye who scores lots of goals for Olympiacos and is the league top scorer.

Comment

This is a GREAT MOVE!

Congrats to Karim. Kudos to him for his working ethics and for believing in himself. A few years back especially after his unsuccessful stench at Osasuna, many of us had given up on him. But since then he has impressed constantly and moving to the biggest Greek club is a fantastic move for him. Hope he continues to progress. TM has a great forward in him.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

At the moment Ansarifard is in the most prestigious club of all iranian legionairs, who currently play in Europe. Who would thought about this...

Comment

unreal move congrats to karim

Comment

Congratulations to Karim. must say that I am a bit shocked by this news. never been a big fan of him. I think he is very clumsy players that have poor first touch and do not have good ball control at high speed. but he stayed in Europe and finally gave his stubbornness to stay i europe result and he is now in the only Iranian player who plays in a big club
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                          I think he is very clumsy players that have poor first touch and do not have good ball control at high speed
                          I'm very sorry, but have you seen his games, goals and highlights at Panionios?

Comment

Congrats to Karim jan! Well deserved.

When you work hard and stay committed, this is usually what happens.

He opted for Europe, went to Osasuna and it didn't go well for him.

But he didn't give up and took a chance with Panionios in Greece.

He continued to work hard and never give up. Look where it got him.

I'm very proud of my boy Karim. Damet garm pesar!

Comment

It also seems as though Karim is carrying the love for red in Greece. Choosing Olympiacos.

Comment

In maghale mige ke Karim nakhostin tamrin raa ba Olympiakos anjam dadeh.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.WHiw6NThBkg
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X