• Show
Clear All

90 claims he has an offer from Germany.

http://90tv.ir/news/431719/%D9%BE%D8...A9%D9%88%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      90 claims he has an offer from Germany.

http://90tv.ir/news/431719/%D9%BE%D8...A9%D9%88%D8%B3
      good news if true, but he needs to know he will get PT because if not he jeopardizes WC chances. Currently he is doing very good with Kos

Comment

Germany makes sense for him and is essentially a step up. Hopefully he makes the move in January.

Comment

"Marinakis meeting with the manager of Ansarifard

After the end of the match with PAS Giannina, Vangelis Marinakis reportedly had a meeting with Karim Ansarifard's manager.

Vazelli Marinaki's suite found Fazelli, manager of Karim Ansarifard, discussing what "LiveSport" says about transcription issues.

The meeting was also attended by Karembe and Durekas, while Fazelli is the representative of Hatzisafi, whom Olympiacos is reported to have shown interest, as did Masoud.

Fazelli is reportedly transferring a proposal from a German team to grant Ansarifard, and there is talk of Chatzisafi-Masoud as well as a player as well as a coach."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...oy-ansarifarnt

"He told them with the manager of Ansarifard Marinakis

Meeting with the manager of Karim Ansarifard was in his suite Vangelis Marinakis after the match of Olympiacos with PAS Giannina. Rumors of a proposal from Germany. "

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...inakis/3485412

Comment

Honestly, Olympiakos is the best option for him right now. He has a chance of playing in the Champions League next season, also, it'd be nice for him to have some consistency. If he goes to Germany, There's always a chance that he'll be bench warming.

But I mean it's his life and I wish him the best no matter what decision he makes.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

From scoring 0 goals in the Segunda Division of Spain to possibly getting the life time opportunity to play in the Bundesliga for whatever club it may be, in 3 years time. Karim would be out if his mind if he doesn’t take this chance! Do it Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                From scoring 0 goals in the Segunda Division of Spain to possibly getting the life time opportunity to play in the Bundesliga for whatever club it may be, in 3 years time. Karim would be out if his mind if he doesn’t take this chance!
                tbh it would be best to stay until summer. He is currently first choice and has a really good chance of getting top scorer, a major achievement for him. then with another WC under his belt, I am sure good offers will still be there for him.

Comment

Germany > Greece

But why should Karim go to a weak German Club. Cause i think its one of the bottom clubs who want to have him. And then he has to fit into the game and everything.
                  On the other side he does play for the strongest and most famous greece club. And they will play Champions League next year.

I would like to know what club is interessted in him!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    Germany > Greece

But why should Karim go to a weak German Club. Cause i think its one of the bottom clubs who want to have him. And then he has to fit into the game and everything.
                    On the other side he does play for the strongest and most famous greece club. And they will play Champions League next year.

I would like to know what club is interessted in him!
                    I was thinking about 1. FC Köln. Not very rich, at the bottom of the Bundesliga, plus they have a strikerproblem since Modeste left for China.

Comment

Karim needs to stay at Olympiacos. Any move at this point comes with heavy risk especially if he doesnt get playing time.
                      Olympiacos is a good club and he is finally in a good position to lock down the striker position for them.

Someone like Sardar needs to go to Bundesliga badly

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I was thinking about 1. FC Köln. Not very rich, at the bottom of the Bundesliga, plus they have a strikerproblem since Modeste left for China.
                        FC Köln signed Simon Terodde from VfB Stuttgart today. Maybe the interest comes from VfB Stuttgart. They are looking for a Striker even before they sold Terodde to Köln. Ansarifard is exactly the type of striker that Stuttgart is looking for. Since VfB is my favourite Football Club a dream would come true

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I wouldnt go from the best club of Greece to the worst of Germany!
                          I would try to do a small step! At this point of his career he needs to be smart.
                          I would look for offers of French, Belgium or netherlands
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                            FC Köln signed Simon Terodde from VfB Stuttgart today. Maybe the interest comes from VfB Stuttgart. They are looking for a Striker even before they sold Terodde to Köln. Ansarifard is exactly the type of striker that Stuttgart is looking for. Since VfB is my favourite Football Club a dream would come true
                            I would not mind that transfer at all tbh... Would be a great move.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              I wouldnt go from the best club of Greece to the worst of Germany!
                              I would try to do a small step! At this point of his career he needs to be smart.
                              I would look for offers of French, Belgium or netherlands
                              I agree with this. Every time i've seen this happen in EPL, the said player has flopped massively. Sometimes it's better being the big fish in a small pond, plus my man has been changing teams practically every season. Imagine what how much better he would be with some stability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                I agree with this. Every time i've seen this happen in EPL, the said player has flopped massively. Sometimes it's better being the big fish in a small pond, plus my man has been changing teams practically every season. Imagine what how much better he would be with some stability.
                                Spot on.. Why give the opportunity to win titles every year and be a focal part of that to being a striker on a team fighting for relegation and not even competing for any CL spots

Comment

Working...
                                X