This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Time for a conspiracy theory, ITS THE ARABS! Nah okay lets be a little bit more realistic the greeks still havent forgiven Khashayar Shah for what he did, this was just all part of the masterplan to destroy Iranian football
    Greek conservatives saw that Ansarifard was wrecking the Greek League, and it reminded them of the days when Xerxes was wrecking Athens and Sparta, so the only way they could stop him was by signing him and benching him, like Dejagah in Al-Arabi. It all makes sense now.... You sir, are a genius

Comment

Emkanesh ham hast ke ye masaleye edarie ya daftari ast ke hanoz nemitone baazi kone.

Chand rooz pish Paulo Bento gofte bood ke Karim amadegi raa daare baraye baazi ba team.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.WH85HNThBkh
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Greek conservatives saw that Ansarifard was wrecking the Greek League, and it reminded them of the days when Xerxes was wrecking Athens, so the only way they could stop him was by signing him and benching him, like Dejagah in Al-Arabi. It all makes sense now.... You sir, are a genius
        Thank you kind sir! the puzzle pieces are all connecting now

Comment

Drop me private msg if you guys want the link my college sent me.
          Sorry for posting it here, did not tought about the consequences and just wanted you guys in on the rumours among POAK fans.

Comment

Younes Hamza, former Tractor, now has 12 goals, 4 goals in last 2 games, and is Greece top scorer with 12 goals with Ideye Brown.

Comment

Great outcome today, no goals for Olympiacos. Hopefully he gets a chance on Saturday.

Comment

پائولو بنتو، سرمربی تیم المپیاکوس در نشست خبری پس از بازی برابر آستراس درباره علت غیبت کریم انصاری*فرد، مهاجم جدید ایرانی این تیم در فهرست 18 نفره گفت: کار اصلی من به عنوان سرمربی عملکرد بهتر تیم است و تا به حال موفق شدیم بر اساس انتظارات پیش رویم. ما گروهی هستیم که موانع را از جلوی خود برمی*دارد و باید آمادگی لازم برای هر بازی وجود داشته باشد. این مساله می*تواند مربوط به دیدارهای سوپر لیگ و جام حذفی یونان باشد و همچنین مسئولیت*های در قبال بازی*های اروپایی داریم. من تصمیم گرفته بودم تا 18 بازیکن را برای بازی برابر آستراس به تریپولیس بیاورم و از همین رو این اتفاق افتاد!
                The coach indirectly said, Karim wasn't ready or fit enough for this game.

Comment

I've been a proud supporter of Karim since day 1.

I'm so very proud of him. Inshallah ke bederakhsheh dar Olympiacos!

Damet garm pesar, keep it up!

Comment

Highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
                      Drop me private msg if you guys want the link my college sent me.
                      Sorry for posting it here, did not tought about the consequences and just wanted you guys in on the rumours among POAK fans.
                      Please clear your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by mardonius View Post
                        Please clear your inbox.
                        Never mind, I went through the previous posts, I thought the link was related to the reason he was benched.

Comment

Karim again not in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Karim again not in the squad
                            For tomorrows match I guess?

Comment

"[Gazzetta]: Bento: "The management decided to Ansarifarnt"
                              Source: GAZZETTA 20/01/2017 17:54 SPORTS

The Bento was placed again in a paid channel on the issue of Ansarifarnt and the fact that it came with a mission Xanthi. Clear for management decision for Iranian.
                              Among others in NOVA said:

For the game against Xanthi, he said: "It is certainly important that we return to our home after three consecutive away matches. Going to play against the second in the standings. As we know in Xanthi opponent, made it difficult for us and created several problems. But I think we played well and we won fairly. We look forward to play the next game in our home. We clear goal victory. We are excited about the fact that we play in our own stadium. In our mind we have a clear picture of what to do and how to do it, so that we can win and increase the grade difference from the second. "

For Karim Ansarifarnt stayed for the second match outside the mission, he said: "Ansarifarnt is a player who will definitely need time to adapt. He is a player with quality. Surely the people of our association that has distinguished quality elements and therefore decided to obtain."

http://www.multi-news.gr/gazzetta-mp...a-ansarifarnt/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                "[Gazzetta]: Bento: "The management decided to Ansarifarnt"
                                Source: GAZZETTA 20/01/2017 17:54 SPORTS

The Bento was placed again in a paid channel on the issue of Ansarifarnt and the fact that it came with a mission Xanthi. Clear for management decision for Iranian.
                                Among others in NOVA said:

For the game against Xanthi, he said: "It is certainly important that we return to our home after three consecutive away matches. Going to play against the second in the standings. As we know in Xanthi opponent, made it difficult for us and created several problems. But I think we played well and we won fairly. We look forward to play the next game in our home. We clear goal victory. We are excited about the fact that we play in our own stadium. In our mind we have a clear picture of what to do and how to do it, so that we can win and increase the grade difference from the second. "

For Karim Ansarifarnt stayed for the second match outside the mission, he said: "Ansarifarnt is a player who will definitely need time to adapt. He is a player with quality. Surely the people of our association that has distinguished quality elements and therefore decided to obtain."

http://www.multi-news.gr/gazzetta-mp...a-ansarifarnt/
                                he will get in, i think he will need a few weeks but the key is ,he will need to perform when playing, either score or assist, is the key

Comment

Working...
                                X