Clear All

big derby game

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
      There are facing Besiktas in the EL
      Another Turkish team they can eliminate. Lovely 👌

Comment

^tough game ..!
        i'd gather Turks hate loosing out to Greeks..! i felt yesterday that the crazy ass contingent of OSM Fans were just waiting for a chance to invade the pitch and hame Kosa ro chaghoo bezanan..!!

Besiktas are usually a big team and often have a pretty decent squad with a bunch of washed up ex EU stars in the mix..! havent a clue of their current quality and squad..?
        would love it if Karim ye do ta dige too koooneh oona ham bechopooneh...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^tough game ..!
          i'd gather Turks hate loosing out to Greeks..! i felt yesterday that the crazy ass contingent of OSM Fans were just waiting for a chance to invade the pitch and hame Kosa ro chaghoo bezanan..!!

Besiktas are usually a big team and often have a pretty decent squad with a bunch of washed up ex EU stars in the mix..! havent a clue of their current quality and squad..?
          would love it if Karim ye do ta dige too koooneh oona ham bechopooneh...!!
          They have Quaresma, Adriano(left back from Barcelona) Atiba who is an engine in the midfield, Aboubakar(on loan from Porto) is their striker but i should say their weak area is their defence Karim can actually score in both legs. Their stadium is the best currently in Turkey with hybrid pitch, they are the best team in Turkey right now i must say as a Galatasaray fan. Tough matches are waiting for Olympiacos especially the one in Istanbul. Fans will fill the stadium in any conditions as Turks hate Greeks. This is going to be a great experience for Karim to play in such conditions.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
            They have Quaresma, Adriano(left back from Barcelona) Atiba who is an engine in the midfield, Aboubakar(on loan from Porto) is their striker but i should say their weak area is their defence Karim can actually score in both legs. Their stadium is the best currently in Turkey with hybrid pitch, they are the best team in Turkey right now i must say as a Galatasaray fan. Tough matches are waiting for Olympiacos especially the one in Istanbul. Fans will fill the stadium in any conditions as Turks hate Greeks. This is going to be a great experience for Karim to play in such conditions.
            The Irony is Karim is Turk himself, so he will be in a dilemma! Greek fans love destroying any Turkish team and they celebrate like crazy after their victories over Turks!

Comment

Besiktas khodeto amade kon Karim dare miad

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                The Irony is Karim is Turk himself, so he will be in a dilemma! Greek fans love destroying any Turkish team and they celebrate like crazy after their victories over Turks!
                Karim is a Turkic speaker from Iran. The people that Greeks hate are those with nationality or background from the nation of Turkey. Big difference so no dilemma.

Comment

Iranian Azerbaijanis are called Turks if we like or not. Karim is a Turk (Turkic speaker not Turkish national).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Iranian Azerbaijanis are called Turks if we like or not. Karim is a Turk (Turkic speaker not Turkish national).
                    We just call them that in our language because we are lazy as fuck

We even call qashqais Turk

Azarbaijanis are not the same as Anatolian Turks.
                    They don't speak the same language, they don't have the same culture.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      We just call them that in our language because we are lazy as fuck
                      We even call qashqais Turk
                      Azarbaijanis are not the same as Anatolian Turks.
                      They don't speak the same language, they don't have the same culture.
                      Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                      Different yes, but they are still part of turkic people ... They call themselves turk and their language is Azerbaijani Turkish so I don't see what you guys are arguing on here?
                      Ali Alipour has a point here though, the greco-turkish rivalry/enemity is none of Karim's concern since he is from Iran, not Turkey.

Comment

One of the reasons I love following sports is because of moments like these. This is great for Karim! Young or old members here should use this as a life lesson. Handwork, risk and persistence can improve your career. Use this as a motivational opportunity in your business or other ventures!
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

interview with Karim!

https://youtu.be/Jner6gRbKiI

Comment

I think this was the interview that was geoblocked

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Karim, you're not Muslim!
                              ?? What is this related to?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                ?? What is this related to?
                                To this video. Two people fought over a card game and the guy who feels cheated says: "Karim mosalmoon nisti to."

Comment

Working...
                                X