This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    I wish I could travel to greece in February to watch the game, unfortunately I'll be in the midst of school!
    Am I too, but it’s a weekend and I’ve never watched an Iranian player play live. Also never been to Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Am I too, but it’s a weekend and I’ve never watched an Iranian player play live. Also never been to Greece.
      So just a casual weekend trip to Greece? You’re one lucky man I’m very jealous of you plz post pics with Karim if u get close
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        So just a casual weekend trip to Greece? You’re one lucky man I’m very jealous of you plz post pics with Karim if u get close
        Haha will do dadash

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Haha will do dadash
          I guess you live in Europe. A flight to Greece would take me 6-7 hours haha so unfortunately I need at least a week off!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            I guess you live in Europe. A flight to Greece would take me 6-7 hours haha so unfortunately I need at least a week off!
            Same bro lol… Never seen an Iranian player play live before but I will one day

Comment

This thread should be locked now that we have a fresher one

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                This thread should be locked now that we have a fresher one
                To the rescue ...

Comment

Working...
                X