Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ he better step up in this game & even if not scoring, have a lively performance.
    Otherwise, I fear he will be facing tremendous fan backlash..!

Goooo Karim...! Ya Charim ..! Chakerim ..!

Comment

Karim is starting.

Comment

Lets go Karim big game here he needs a goal!! Ideal way to head into the WCQ
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If he doesn't score in this match he will be screwed to the bench for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            If he doesn't score in this match he will be screwed to the bench for some time.
            he just scored in the last league game lol. Why would he be screwed? Classic pfdc always expecting the absolute worst lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              he just scored in the last league game lol. Why would he be screwed? Classic pfdc always expecting the absolute worst lol
              Because he is their main CF and they expect him to do so and he couldn't score goal vs Beshiktash. Olympiacos is not some backwater team, its fans expectation is high.

Comment

Linke khobi baraye in baazi peyda mishe kard?
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtMiJLsB17I

Comment

has karim touched the ball yet?

Comment

LOL! They replaced the keeper for this match after the disaster against Besiktas.

Comment

very proud of this man. worked very hard to turn his career around. now becoming a key component of team melli as well. great assist and gave everything he had today. his attitude this game should be examplery for all iranian forwards (especially our "iranian messi"), sometimes he lost the ball but right away he pressured the ball and he forced the brazilians, sorry qataris, to either clear the ball or lose possession. he did very well considering he was also used mainly outwide rather than up top. i hope to see karim and reza starting together against china.

Comment

Karim in the squad for the game tomorrow.

Comment

Ansarifard is in the starting lineup vs. Platanias today. Kick off in 15 mins.

Comment

they are behind 0-1..

Comment

1-1 - Marko Marin equalizes

Edit: Olympiacos take the lead (2-1) with a goal from Romao

Edit: Ansarifard subbed out for Cardozo on the 70th min
                                Last edited by aenima_8; 04-01-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X