Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    Would you mind to elaborate?
    Please explain, which members here you are referring to!
    I leave that as an exercise for the reader.
    Meanwhile CQ published another manifesto today and basically
    called Branko a traitor and claimed that if TM does not make it
    to WC it's all Branko's fault.

دوستان عزیز، اجازه بدهید این را به طور واضح اعلام کنم. تیم ملی ما به طور ناعادلانه در شرایط بحرانی قرار گرفته که تبعات جدی ای در آینده ای نزدیک برای آن وجود دارد.
    در نهایت، اگر تیم ملی نتواند به جام جهانی برسد، مسئول آن کاملا مشخص است؛ برانکو ایوانکوویچ و همه متحدانش در خیانت به تیم ملی.

Comment

^^ It doesn't state that (as black/white you make it to be).

Plus ; he's right, Brankovic should **** the **** up.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

CQ is right though. IFF should make a decision that all players that are chosen by CQ for team melli have to be allowed to go. It's a simple decision when the government already owns the club.

Comment

Originally posted by chief View Post
          I leave that as an exercise for the reader.

Then you will receive warning for baseless insult towards PFDC members!
          Watch your mouth next time!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

All these camps and leagues time off had already been shard and discussed with all PGL teams, and all unanimously had agreed to these terms. Now all of a sudden Branko who I also love, along with several other PGL coaches and teams backed out of the pre-arranged terms, and indeed it would definitely tick off any professional coach.

For me personally TM making it to the WC is way above and beyond Perspolis' championship in the PGL. and so should it be for every other Iranian supporting any domestic team!

Comment

Dear Adesor Vafaseya
              Go fuck yourself.
              Reason: You stink.
              All the best,
              Chief

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
              Dear chief,
              You have received a warning at PFDC : Best Hangout for Iranian Football Fans.
              Reason:
              -------
              Insulted Other Member(s)
              -------
              perm banned for being too polite

Comment

Dear Adesor Vafaseya
                Go fuck yourself.
                All the best,
                Chief
                -------

Its physically not possible to get fucked by yourself, human penis doesnt work this way.
                But you can get fucked by someone else, this is do able.

YOU ARE PERM BANNED!

Now try and see how you can fuck yourself.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                  Yet somehow when CQ was leaving at the end of the world cup the whole team was crying in the locker room. In all the years I've followed our football I've never seen a coach as respected and loved by his players as Queiroz. Branko's mellow act is about not giving a damn as long as he gets paid. He's not a leader and gets easily dominated by star players. Team Melli under him was broken into several cliques competing for dominance. That team was a team in name only. And Branko's pathetic leadership had a lot to do with it.
                  Perspolis is better than Derakhshan and Daei's era but that says more about those two. Branko's PP doesn't play much better than Ghalenoei's Traktrosazi. And our offense definitely wasn't better when he was in charge. He didn't have the balls to bench the over-the-hill Daei and we had to rely on goals from our defenders to win a lot of matches during qualifying.
                  But our fans and football structure deserve nothing better than Branko. I actually think CQ is serious about leaving this time and I would do the exact same thing. It's disgusting to see how many brainless fans and "journalists" turned against him based on stupid club loyalty and I'm sure it's affected his attitude about staying. There were always problems with money and logistics, but he had the overwhelming support of the fans. A large part of that has been lost now thanks to that opportunistic Croat charlatan. He knew exactly what he was doing by going after CQ personally twice in the last few months. Both episodes started by Branko, but the morons who support him don't care. His plan is to take team melli once CQ leaves and it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be the first in line. He's perfect for IFF because he doesn't care where his team practices or how many times the players' money is embezzled by the traveling officials as long as he has the job and gets paid somewhat on time. Meanwhile the clowns who thought they were sticking up for their stupid club by backing him and cursing at CQ all over social media will be left with Derakhshan once again! This is exactly what our stupid fans and pathetic system deserves. People at CQ's level will always be sabotaged in that country.
                  I am not here to senselessly defend anyone but Branko is clearly the level-headed one in this situation. One fact has nothing to do with the other, Branko has indeed turned Persepolis around this season and what I was saying has nothing to do with Daie or Derakhshan, it's just a fact. If we just stick to facts and use logic instead of taking sides then we'd all be better off. You said Branko wants to get paid, well guess what, so does CQ and anybody else in the world who wants to make a living. You nor anyone else should determine who deserves what, this is exactly why we suffer as a whole. Some of us think we know what is best for other people and who deserves what, hence our theocratic system of govenrance, etc.

I am merely looking at all of this from a professional perspective, and if you can't see that CQ's antics are not only unprofessional, but that they are dividing us and harming both TM and Persepolis (Where we get a lot of our TM players from by the way!!!!!) then you are just blindly following someone without holding them accountable for their actions. Nobody gets a free pass to do as they please in my book.

Also, take a good look at my other posts; I acknowledged the good things CQ has done for us as well.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                    Yet somehow when CQ was leaving at the end of the world cup the whole team was crying in the locker room. In all the years I've followed our football I've never seen a coach as respected and loved by his players as Queiroz. Branko's mellow act is about not giving a damn as long as he gets paid. He's not a leader and gets easily dominated by star players. Team Melli under him was broken into several cliques competing for dominance. That team was a team in name only. And Branko's pathetic leadership had a lot to do with it.
                    Perspolis is better than Derakhshan and Daei's era but that says more about those two. Branko's PP doesn't play much better than Ghalenoei's Traktrosazi. And our offense definitely wasn't better when he was in charge. He didn't have the balls to bench the over-the-hill Daei and we had to rely on goals from our defenders to win a lot of matches during qualifying.
                    But our fans and football structure deserve nothing better than Branko. I actually think CQ is serious about leaving this time and I would do the exact same thing. It's disgusting to see how many brainless fans and "journalists" turned against him based on stupid club loyalty and I'm sure it's affected his attitude about staying. There were always problems with money and logistics, but he had the overwhelming support of the fans. A large part of that has been lost now thanks to that opportunistic Croat charlatan. He knew exactly what he was doing by going after CQ personally twice in the last few months. Both episodes started by Branko, but the morons who support him don't care. His plan is to take team melli once CQ leaves and it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be the first in line. He's perfect for IFF because he doesn't care where his team practices or how many times the players' money is embezzled by the traveling officials as long as he has the job and gets paid somewhat on time. Meanwhile the clowns who thought they were sticking up for their stupid club by backing him and cursing at CQ all over social media will be left with Derakhshan once again! This is exactly what our stupid fans and pathetic system deserves. People at CQ's level will always be sabotaged in that country.
                    CQ doesn't have veteran star players like Karimi and Daie (in the same team) and their huge ego to deal with either so I guess we'll never know. But yes overall CQ is a better leader/dictator which seems to work well for us!

Comment

Carlos is a great coach with a Chaleh maydoon personality. He turns every single criticism into a PISS fight. it doesn't matter who he is arguing with him, it's always a piss fight and he is also very classless when is time to fight. Be it fighting with referees, AFC, IFF, FIFA, players, other coaches.. anyone and anything that bothers him , he turns it into a piss fight.

Carlos is a professional, but a classless one.

Comment

Dear Adesor Vafaseya
                        Go fuck yourself.
                        All the best,
                        Chief
                        Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
                        Dear chief,
                        You have received a warning at PFDC : Best Hangout for Iranian Football Fans.
                        Reason:
                        -------
                        Insulted Other Member(s)
                        -------
                        11 year membership and you bow out like this.

Edit: I got a warning for this post... I was referring to Chief not Adesor tho

Comment

wow brilliant drama here

Comment

A lot of weird old accounts popping up and lowering the quality of the board, like chief and the world game who posted those multiple articles on Branko in a row. Regards to the mods for quick banning. This is the only way to deal with the problem.

Comment

Again to those who blame CQ in this Brangoh saga.
                              What did CQ do? He announced he was going to have a camp weeks before and that Mr Brangoh and PP agreed.
                              Then he went to the camp and as soon as they left Iran, Brangoh started to complain like a kinder garden boy, for second time.
                              As a result of his tantrum, CQ sent back PP players so Brangoh can do whatever he wants to do with them.
                              Where is the fault for CQ in all of this? You claim to follow logic, yet you don't get this simple logical story?
                              Logic says that Brangoh is jealous and doesn't want CQ to succeed and he is after TM head coach job (and he is the voice of KaleGohi and Afazeli and Mayeli Kodan). Everything he does proves this.
                              If you can't get this simple logic, then it is best for you to back PP and be happy that you defeat some other IR clubs (even 3-0) and win a useless title in Iran (at the price of TM missing WC qualification).
                              Once again, Khalayegh Har Che Layegh. PP deserves to have a coach that has been fired from every team he has worked in, in the past 9 years and is such a moron. So go figure :-)
                              If you are a PP fan, state it loudly. We get it that many PP fans don't understand logic. But never ever try to defend a traitor and a moron like Brangoh in the name of logic and try to justify his actions.
                              I look forward to seeing him fired from PP too (and hopefully in the next few months). When that happens (probably after ACL matches), I will be killing myself by posting "I told you so" many many times in various threads in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                A lot of weird old accounts popping up and lowering the quality of the board, like chief and the world game who posted those multiple articles on Branko in a row. Regards to the mods for quick banning. This is the only way to deal with the problem.
                                I only did that because of of a moron called Brangoh who is ruining our chances of going to WC for second time. It is also interesting that threads with more than 1000 views overall are closed by admin. I wonder why. Maybe because of a certain club or colour?
                                Anyway, you can call me weird or whatever you would like and that is fine.
                                But I do wonder if you can you tell what you call Brangoh in one word?
                                i think I can guess :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X