CQ Resigned from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
    It's easy to label someone and write 'em off. He may not have a resume like CQ and I'm not sure about his other experiences but he's had a good record in Iran and is very familiar with our culture by now, He is not over-dramatic and doesn't have a bad temper like CQ. He's turned Persepolis around in a short time and I think we can all agree our offense ran much better when he was in charge.
    He had Karimi... Azmoun, JB, and Gucci are not at Karimi's level... JB and Azmoun will get there

Karimi was that one guy who gave you something out of the ordinary... the superstar number 10. CQ doesn't have that just yet, and we are the best team in Asia.
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      IFF rejected his resignation request. So yes he will stay.

There will be a meeting with Taj
      How does IFF reject a resignation? lol

Comment

some may say CQ is just looking for excuses for when TM doesn't qualify for the world cup - but be honest to yourselves, when did any team melli coach ever put this much heart and emotion into his job? CQ is the best coach we've ever had - by far! Branko looks like a confused schoolboy in comparison to him.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          How does IFF reject a resignation? lol
          When you submit a resignation letter - depending on how the contract is worded, mutual acceptance is required.
          Also if CQ resigned before his contract ends - and IFF accepted that would mean he wouldn't have to pay any penalties.

If he really wanted to leave he would have to quit - which is different that resigning.

Comment

Sooriland made a clip about CQ in regards to the contents of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
              He is not over-dramatic and doesn't have a bad temper like CQ.
              Yet somehow when CQ was leaving at the end of the world cup the whole team was crying in the locker room. In all the years I've followed our football I've never seen a coach as respected and loved by his players as Queiroz. Branko's mellow act is about not giving a damn as long as he gets paid. He's not a leader and gets easily dominated by star players. Team Melli under him was broken into several cliques competing for dominance. That team was a team in name only. And Branko's pathetic leadership had a lot to do with it.

He's turned Persepolis around in a short time and I think we can all agree our offense ran much better when he was in charge.
              Perspolis is better than Derakhshan and Daei's era but that says more about those two. Branko's PP doesn't play much better than Ghalenoei's Traktrosazi. And our offense definitely wasn't better when he was in charge. He didn't have the balls to bench the over-the-hill Daei and we had to rely on goals from our defenders to win a lot of matches during qualifying.

But our fans and football structure deserve nothing better than Branko. I actually think CQ is serious about leaving this time and I would do the exact same thing. It's disgusting to see how many brainless fans and "journalists" turned against him based on stupid club loyalty and I'm sure it's affected his attitude about staying. There were always problems with money and logistics, but he had the overwhelming support of the fans. A large part of that has been lost now thanks to that opportunistic Croat charlatan. He knew exactly what he was doing by going after CQ personally twice in the last few months. Both episodes started by Branko, but the morons who support him don't care. His plan is to take team melli once CQ leaves and it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be the first in line. He's perfect for IFF because he doesn't care where his team practices or how many times the players' money is embezzled by the traveling officials as long as he has the job and gets paid somewhat on time. Meanwhile the clowns who thought they were sticking up for their stupid club by backing him and cursing at CQ all over social media will be left with Derakhshan once again! This is exactly what our stupid fans and pathetic system deserves. People at CQ's level will always be sabotaged in that country.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                Yet somehow when CQ was leaving at the end of the world cup the whole team was crying in the locker room. In all the years I've followed our football I've never seen a coach as respected and loved by his players as Queiroz. Branko's mellow act is about not giving a damn as long as he gets paid. He's not a leader and gets easily dominated by star players. Team Melli under him was broken into several cliques competing for dominance. That team was a team in name only. And Branko's pathetic leadership had a lot to do with it.

Perspolis is better than Derakhshan and Daei's era but that says more about those two. Branko's PP doesn't play much better than Ghalenoei's Traktrosazi. And our offense definitely wasn't better when he was in charge. He didn't have the balls to bench the over-the-hill Daei and we had to rely on goals from our defenders to win a lot of matches during qualifying.

But our fans and football structure deserve nothing better than Branko. I actually think CQ is serious about leaving this time and I would do the exact same thing. It's disgusting to see how many brainless fans and "journalists" turned against him based on stupid club loyalty and I'm sure it's affected his attitude about staying. There were always problems with money and logistics, but he had the overwhelming support of the fans. A large part of that has been lost now thanks to that opportunistic Croat charlatan. He knew exactly what he was doing by going after CQ personally twice in the last few months. Both episodes started by Branko, but the morons who support him don't care. His plan is to take team melli once CQ leaves and it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be the first in line. He's perfect for IFF because he doesn't care where his team practices or how many times the players' money is embezzled by the traveling officials as long as he has the job and gets paid somewhat on time. Meanwhile the clowns who thought they were sticking up for their stupid club by backing him and cursing at CQ all over social media will be left with Derakhshan once again! This is exactly what our stupid fans and pathetic system deserves. People at CQ's level will always be sabotaged in that country.
                Spot ON...!
                harfe Hesaab..!!

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post

this post is pure gold, merci!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

CQ has been in Iran too long and has adopted to the system.
                    He is now acting as if he is the "Supreme Leader" of Iranian football
                    and beyond any criticism or comment.
                    Branko made a comment about his players being forced into a meaningless
                    training camp that was held in a country where they were not welcome and
                    the locals made their best effort to make sure TM will not play a friendly game.
                    At the same time CQ did not object to foreign clubs not releasing their Iranian
                    players but insisted that Iranian clubs do so since he is the "Supreme Leader"
                    in Iranian football and his demands has to be met or he will punish them.
                    And he did just that by kicking out the Perpsolis players since their coach has
                    gone against his decree and criticized him.
                    So it takes 2 to tango, Branko said something and CQ reacted, he could have
                    let it go and none of this would have happened.
                    But CQ wants to be the king since he knows "it's good to be the king"!

Comment

Originally posted by chief View Post
                      CQ has been in Iran too long and has adopted to the system.
                      He is now acting as if he is the "Supreme Leader" of Iranian football
                      and beyond any criticism or comment.
                      Branko made a comment about his players being forced into a meaningless
                      training camp that was held in a country where they were not welcome and
                      the locals made their best effort to make sure TM will not play a friendly game.
                      At the same time CQ did not object to foreign clubs not releasing their Iranian
                      players but insisted that Iranian clubs do so since he is the "Supreme Leader"
                      in Iranian football and his demands has to be met or he will punish them.
                      And he did just that by kicking out the Perpsolis players since their coach has
                      gone against his decree and criticized him.
                      So it takes 2 to tango, Branko said something and CQ reacted, he could have
                      let it go and none of this would have happened.
                      But CQ wants to be the king since he knows "it's good to be the king"!
                      Nonsense like this is exactly why a part of me wants to see CQ leave and give the middle finger to the dumbest fans on the planet! Fans like this deserve an opportunist like Branko.

First of all, that charlatan was made aware of this camp long in advance. How come he didn't say anything when he was given the schedule? Why did he give another bs interview when after the first fight he was told clearly to make future protests through the club management? He did this again because he knows CQ's main weapon against the system was his popularity, and he also knows most red fans are hysterical 14 year olds that can be easily manipulated and turned against their own national team. With just two bogus interviews he depleted a large chunk of CQ's public support because for millions of morons in that country Perspolis means more than their country and family despite having less Asian titles than the mighty Thai Farmers Bank (2 versus ZERO)!

Second, his interviews went beyond justified criticism. In the first one he accused CQ of trying to pick the league winners (knowing how much this would provoke stupid red fans) and in the latest one he brought up Iran tying "wartorn Syria" in the mud pits of Malaysia even though his own dumb azz couldn't beat Qashghaei in Iran! He also accused CQ of returning players to clubs "fat and out of shape" when all evidence shows the opposite is true. He knew the exact response his attacks would get both from CQ and from simpleton Perspolis supporters who will be back to square one after they help him take down CQ and take over team melli. He's a con artist and a weasel which means he's exactly what the average fan in that country deserves. Enjoy buddy.

Comment

Someone please tell me where exactly this drama is at on January, 17th ...
                        Is CQ in Iran ... is he coming back ... ?
                        I know the federation didn't accept his resignation.
                        So is he obligated to show up and work per his contract ?

If it isn't ONE thing ... it's something else with our Football, I swear.
                        This team needs peace of mind and stability more than anything . The ONLY THING that can hurt our chances or not qualifying is TOO MANY SIDE ISSUES distracting our (MOSTLY) young squad. SMH
                        Fvckn bullocks.

Comment

I forgot to mention the obvious which is as the Supreme Leader has his own diehard groupies, CQ also has been in Iran long enough to get his own whom are as dedicated and zombie minded that it's safe to call them CQollahi. We clearly got a few of that bunch here too.

Comment

I forgot to mention the obvious which is as the Supreme Leader has his own diehard groupies, CQ also has been in Iran long enough to get his own whom are as dedicated and zombie minded that it's safe to call them CQollahi. We clearly got a few of that bunch here too.
                            Great comparison. You know who also had followers? Hitler! CQitler. Bulletproof logic.

Comment

Do you even read your own posts? You must be one of BrangollahIs then. Do you remember him when he was TM coach, and do you really compare PP games with TM games?
                              Brangoh is 100% at fault and PP stupid fans supporting Brangoh are the reason if don't make it to WC. How come Brangoh never did any interviews against anyone when he was TM coach? Because he din't care about TM. Look back and you would know the PP means nothing for Brangoh. He doesn't care abot PP either . He is only doing this to create hashiye because he doesn't want CQ to have the record of two consecutive WC appearances and he wants to get in charge of TM now that CQ has put such a disciplined structure in place for TM.
                              Shame on Brangoh and shame on PP fans supporting Brangoh.

Comment

Would you mind to elaborate?
                                Please explain, which members here you are referring to!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X