CQ Resigned from TM - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CQ Resigned from TM

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 976 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    The man is 63 years old. After the 2018 WC he might want to legitimately retire since IFF has aged him 10 years more than he should have been aging.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,265 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Carlos hija nemire. Haminja mimoone.

Multimedia Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,265 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Although I do have to say Mahdavikia had a point on Navad about following the league's system. How the head coach of the national team doesn't have the right to invite and keep players whenever they want. The players are under contract with their clubs. But this whole drama between Carlos and Branko is absolutely ridiculous and childish. It's more about ego than logic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 1,162 Posts
    I hope he stays we need him for the World Cup
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Haghighi - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - Montazeri--Hossieni--Pouraliganji--Mohammadi-
    - - - - - - - - - - - Teymourian(C) - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - -Dejagah - - - - - Hajsafi - - - - Jahanbakhsh - -
    - - - - - - Azmoun - - - - - - - Ghoochannejhad - - -

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 590 Posts
    Carlos needs to stay until after the 2019 Asian Cup if we qualify for World Cup. After that we can re evaluate him and let him go if he wants to leave.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babak_iran View Post
    Carlos needs to stay until after the 2019 Asian Cup if we qualify for World Cup. After that we can re evaluate him and let him go if he wants to leave.
    i mean carlos can always coach in asian, africa, europe america, is not like he has no options

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i mean carlos can always coach in asian, africa, europe america, is not like he has no options
    What I meant was that, we need him until Asian cup unless we don't qualify for World Cup, plus we can't hold on to him forever, so I think that would be the best time for him to leave, not in a middle of a world cup qualifying campaign.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babak_iran View Post
    What I meant was that, we need him until Asian cup unless we don't qualify for World Cup, plus we can't hold on to him forever, so I think that would be the best time for him to leave, not in a middle of a world cup qualifying campaign.
    true but in thr roller coaaster of iran football will he stay after wold cup if we qualify

V.I.P.

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,403 Times in 3,118 Posts
    Honestly he'd be out of his
    Mind to stay in Iran after the WC. No world class coach or as a matter of fact any professional individual can survive for too long in Iran with it's torturous circumstances.

Jealousy, unprofessionalism, infrastructure deficiency, constant undercutting, etc hinders any skilled and professional person to cope with.

He will sure be approached by many reputable European clubs and national teams and rest assured he will take on one of those new tasks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Honestly he'd be out of his
    Mind to stay in Iran after the WC. No world class coach or as a matter of fact any professional individual can survive for too long in Iran with it's torturous circumstances.

Jealousy, unprofessionalism, infrastructure deficiency, constant undercutting, etc hinders any skilled and professional person to cope with.

He will sure be approached by many reputable European clubs and national teams and rest assured he will take on one of those new tasks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but the Asian Cup is within a 6 month period after the World Cup, so if he stays with us for World Cup he might as well take one more shot at Asian Cup.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babak_iran For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 368

You do not have permission to view the list of names.