CQ Resigned from TM - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CQ Resigned from TM

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    کی*روش در این باره اظهار داشت: من نمی*توانم در جایگاهی باشم که یک نجیب*زاده (برانکو) در ایران به من توهین کند و فدراسیون ایران هم هیچ کاری انجام ندهد.

I sometimes question Carlos Qeiroz's class as a person. what the fuck matters if Barnko is Najeebzadeh, or Son of a fucking whore????????
    what kind of fucking language is this from a World fucking class coach?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    In the original article I posted in the TM thread, he referred him as gentlemen.
    gentleman and "najeebzadeh" are two very different things. I had seen an earlier report translating the word as "Najeebzadeh" as well. but obviously using the word "gentleman" even sarcastic way, is fine. "Najeebzadeh", is not!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NFL For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I don't think Queiroz knows how to say "najeebzadeh" nor does he know what it would mean.

He's had issues with higher management at other clubs before, and we've seen it in Iran over the years too. This doesn't mean that he's a bad coach or that some of his criticism is unwarranted, it just shows that he has a history with this kind of thing.

I'm not sure why he doesn't just let it go and do his coaching instead if he's really leaving because of a spat with another coach.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,042 Times in 2,921 Posts
    CQ mandani shod..

He is staying, I guess I was right :-) CQ will not leave all this power, money and success so easily. No one in his sane mind would leave after what he has achieved here in Iran.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by webmaster; 01-10-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Everything We Have Been Told About This World Is A
    LIE.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Baba join .... smh .... the HEADLINE of the TV news report MAY say he is staying .. but there is nothing there from CQ.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to H.Behzadi FAN For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 Times in 940 Posts
    CQ will stay take iran to world cup and do well in world cup and after world cup go back to europe, either coach in england, or a national team in europe, he wont stay in iran after world cup

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 641 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    CQ will stay take iran to world cup and do well in world cup and after world cup go back to europe, either coach in england, or a national team in europe, he wont stay in iran after world cup
    tbh i see him taking over sporting or porto or benfica after TM. Possibly a bigger job in italy or spain as well.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    tbh i see him taking over sporting or porto or benfica after TM. Possibly a bigger job in italy or spain as well.
    Wherever he goes after his Iran post, I hope Iranian players follow him and sign with his team. They will just continue to develop. Players like Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, Milad Mohammadi, Torabi who have developed into national team calibre players so early in their careers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Off course he is frustrated because in our football people who are installed in high positions know nothing about how to run a federation and they are learning as they go.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghomarbaaz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I hope CQ not only stays and take Iran to WC2018 and stir TM through the group stage and advance to the last 16 but he also stay for yet another 4-5 years and take Iran to AC2019 in Emirates and bring back the trophy to Iran and then go full force ahead with an exceptional talented team that will make the history books in WC2022.

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 367

You do not have permission to view the list of names.