CQ Resigned from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Carlos needs to stay until after the 2019 Asian Cup if we qualify for World Cup. After that we can re evaluate him and let him go if he wants to leave.
    i mean carlos can always coach in asian, africa, europe america, is not like he has no options

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i mean carlos can always coach in asian, africa, europe america, is not like he has no options
      What I meant was that, we need him until Asian cup unless we don't qualify for World Cup, plus we can't hold on to him forever, so I think that would be the best time for him to leave, not in a middle of a world cup qualifying campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        What I meant was that, we need him until Asian cup unless we don't qualify for World Cup, plus we can't hold on to him forever, so I think that would be the best time for him to leave, not in a middle of a world cup qualifying campaign.
        true but in thr roller coaaster of iran football will he stay after wold cup if we qualify

Comment

Honestly he'd be out of his
          Mind to stay in Iran after the WC. No world class coach or as a matter of fact any professional individual can survive for too long in Iran with it's torturous circumstances.

Jealousy, unprofessionalism, infrastructure deficiency, constant undercutting, etc hinders any skilled and professional person to cope with.

He will sure be approached by many reputable European clubs and national teams and rest assured he will take on one of those new tasks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Mind to stay in Iran after the WC. No world class coach or as a matter of fact any professional individual can survive for too long in Iran with it's torturous circumstances.

Jealousy, unprofessionalism, infrastructure deficiency, constant undercutting, etc hinders any skilled and professional person to cope with.

He will sure be approached by many reputable European clubs and national teams and rest assured he will take on one of those new tasks...

Yeah but the Asian Cup is within a 6 month period after the World Cup, so if he stays with us for World Cup he might as well take one more shot at Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I agree. As much as I'd love for Carlos to go for another run as head coach of Team Melli, it would be foolish to stay for another 4 years. Especially after all that he's been through. And whoever approaches him after his job is done with Iran, nooshe joonesh.

He has shown courage and toughness against the corruption and the mafia in Iranian football. To be honest we are lucky he hasn't left yet. Taj said he flew back to Iran last Tuesday and will not accept his resignation. Carlos will continue with Team Melli and will most likely fly with us to Russia in 2018.

But yeah. As much as we'd love for him to stay, it just wouldn't make sense if he signed for 4 more years. I hope he helps Iran qualify to the 2018 WC and breaks the record of consecutive qualification campaigns. He will go into our history book as one of the best Team Melli head coaches (if not, the best), and all the jealous people who dislike him can buy pomade for their burnt backsides.
              Last edited by teammelli91; 01-14-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

I like CQ, always have, appreciate what he has done for our TM. He strengthend our defense like no one else could, taught us discpline, put up with all the idiots, but also ruled like a King and also got paid for it, and we haven't exactly "Joga Bonito" during his time - There were games when we were up against teams like Argentina when the defensive strategy made sense but then against weaker teams or like the Bosina game for example when we had nothing to lose, we played the same way and lost. His style is always result driven and ugly football So let's not forget that and turn a blind eye to his faults, he is a human being and fallible like anyone else.

His drama queen ways and latest antic was just one too many for me as a fan and I don't think it was professional at all. Sending the PP players back to Tehran in that fashion, forgetting that TM comes first while using that as an excuse to make everything personal between himself and Branko while he turned his back on us again. IMO, He might as well leave now. For the people that say we can't accomplish anything without him, look at our roster right now! We have a new generation of young talented players, we'll be okay. Might as well do it now to give the next coach some time before the WC cause God knows kay dobareh mikhad ghahr kone aghaye CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                  I like CQ, always have, appreciate what he has done for our TM. He strengthend our defense like no one else could, taught us discpline, put up with all the idiots, but also ruled like a King and also got paid for it, and we haven't exactly "Joga Bonito" during his time - There were games when we were up against teams like Argentina when the defensive strategy made sense but then against weaker teams or like the Bosina game for example when we had nothing to lose, we played the same way and lost. His style is always result driven and ugly football So let's not forget that and turn a blind eye to his faults, he is a human being and fallible like anyone else.

His drama queen ways and latest antic was just one too many for me as a fan and I don't think it was professional at all. Sending the PP players back to Tehran in that fashion, forgetting that TM comes first while using that as an excuse to make everything personal between himself and Branko while he turned his back on us again. IMO, He might as well leave now. For the people that say we can't accomplish anything without him, look at our roster right now! We have a new generation of young talented players, we'll be okay. Might as well do it now to give the next coach some time before the WC cause God knows kay dobareh mikhad ghahr kone aghaye CQ.
                  And who would you say that next coach should be? Is there any semi reputable coach out there who would even consider coaching TM?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    And who would you say that next coach should be? Is there any semi reputable coach out there who would even consider coaching TM?
                    One of Branko or Ghalenoei will most likely be the next coach.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

He might as well leave now. For the people that say we can't accomplish anything without him, look at our roster right now! We have a new generation of young talented players, we'll be okay. Might as well do it now to give the next coach some time before the WC cause God knows kay dobareh mikhad ghahr kone aghaye CQ.
                      WTH r u talking about
                      Carlos perhaps is @ least 80% the Reason why we even currently have at our disposal such a young talented squad who are Actually READY to Perform Adequately on the international Levels..!
                      he leaves and i will 100% guarantee you a Significant Demotion in the Coaching Caliber of his successor (most probably some goozoo wannabe like GN/Brangoh) ..!!
                      Even though we are comfortably seating in number 1 position with half the 3rd round WCQualifing round to go, I bet money with anyone here that if he leaves and such clowns take over, WE WILL NOT QUALIFY DIRECTLY TO WC18..! AND give you less than 50% chance of qualifying via play-off..!!

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE TALENT its far more about Professionally & Adequately Preparing those young talent to be able to perform Optimally on Game-days...! The big difference between Carlos and those Goozoo wannabe coaches is that He doesnt leave anything to CHANCE/LUCK and wait till two week before the big WCQs to group a bunch of guys and throw em out there to pull fking rabbit outa hat..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        WTH r u talking about
                        Carlos perhaps is @ least 80% the Reason why we even currently have at our disposal such a young talented squad who are Actually READY to Perform Adequately on the international Levels..!
                        he leaves and i will 100% guarantee you a Significant Demotion in the Coaching Caliber of his successor (most probably some goozoo wannabe like GN/Brangoh) ..!!
                        Even though we are comfortably seating in number 1 position with half the 3rd round WCQualifing round to go, I bet money with anyone here that if he leaves and such clowns take over, WE WILL NOT QUALIFY DIRECTLY TO WC18..! AND give you less than 50% chance of qualifying via play-off..!!
                        ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE TALENT its far more about Professionally & Adequately Preparing those young talent to be able to perform Optimally on Game-days...! The big difference between Carlos and those Goozoo wannabe coaches is that He doesnt leave anything to CHANCE/LUCK and wait till two week before the big WCQs to group a bunch of guys and throw em out there to pull fking rabbit outa hat..!!
                        I agree with your point that it takes a good coach to manage the talent and it's true that he has had a role in introuducing new players into the squad but any other decent coach with this much time would have done the same. Stop worshiping him blindly. I think he has been one of the best coaches we've ever had too but Older players age and new talent comes in every so often. CQ didn't create this phenomenon, he is not the reason why we are a footballing nation with a pool of talent, neither is he SARDAR, JAHANBAKHSH or EZATOLLAIE's father the last time I checked. We don't have proper sports education, scouting, recruitment, nutrition, etc. - It's a domino effect, it's not something one person can fix anyways. For every Sardar, there are a 100 Sardars that are wasted in Iran. And even someone like Sardar who makes it, could've even been better with a proper upbringing and better resources at a youth level.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Branko wouldn't be a terrible choice, but yes unfortunately there is not a whole lotta better options and CQ is fully aware of that fact and has been taking full advantage of that for awhile now.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/16003008_1185668144802914_5423915192568669005_n.jpg
                            Dear friends,

After my resignation request, let me present this official announcement:
                            1. Following the public events and conflicts involving Team Melli, during Dubai training camp, on the 6th January I have offered to Iran Federation President my resignation letter from the position as Iran National Team Coach, without any financial demands or compensation.
                            2. This decision was discussed with President Taj consent, after he admitted not have the conditions nor the authority to execute and implement the 3rd approved World Cup Preparation Program, due to several reasons, particularly including Mr. Branko Ivankovic systematic opposition.
                            3. Having no conditions to develop this 3rd approved Preparation Program, I have expressed my serious professional concerns with Team Melli future and The World Cup qualification success.
                            4. After presenting my resignation, I have now received an official Federation Letter refusing my resignation request.
                            5. I can only understand Iran Federation Board and President decision as a proof of trust and confidence in my professional and personal commitment and skill, and my honest and full dedication to Team Melli cause and mission. It is with humble gratitude that I take this position as a complement, and also as a gesture of additional responsibility.
                            6. However, I want to make clear that this approved 3rd Preparation Plan, that brought Iran National Team to the top, and raised the national and international prestige and reputation of Team Melli all over The World, is now over, due to the systematic and permanent opposition from Mr. Branko and other sports agents.
                            7. From now on, unlike other rivals who are working in order to reach the World Cup, Iran National Team will be limited to train and play under The FIFA dates, standards and regulations, as for Iran National Team top respectful advisers decisions.
                            8. This restricted FIFA Preparation Plan does not have my support, but only my total and deep disagreement and opposition. I do believe that this irresponsible plan jeopardises Iran National Team World Cup qualification.
                            9. In conclusion, let me make clear: without any doubts this new World Cup preparation plan Is the result of one unilateral decision made by Iran Federation, it’s President and Board, and consequently their full and exclusive responsibility.

Best,
                            CQ

Comment

Branko wouldn't be a terrible choice, but yes unfortunately there is not a whole lotta better options and CQ is fully aware of that fact and has been taking full advantage of that for awhile now.
                              Branko is overrated garbage who has failed in multiple leagues now

Comment

That sounds like he's staying. Good stuff.

Our progress being greatly hindered but on the plus side, one less excuse when Persepolis continue getting dicked on by shit Asian sides in shit footballing competitions few people give a flying fuck about.

Comment

Working...
                                X