CQ Resigned from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
    کی*روش در این باره اظهار داشت: من نمی*توانم در جایگاهی باشم که یک نجیب*زاده (برانکو) در ایران به من توهین کند و فدراسیون ایران هم هیچ کاری انجام ندهد.

I sometimes question Carlos Qeiroz's class as a person. what the fuck matters if Barnko is Najeebzadeh, or Son of a fucking whore????????
    what kind of fucking language is this from a World fucking class coach?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374
      In the original article I posted in the TM thread, he referred him as gentlemen.
      gentleman and "najeebzadeh" are two very different things. I had seen an earlier report translating the word as "Najeebzadeh" as well. but obviously using the word "gentleman" even sarcastic way, is fine. "Najeebzadeh", is not!!

Comment

I don't think Queiroz knows how to say "najeebzadeh" nor does he know what it would mean.

He's had issues with higher management at other clubs before, and we've seen it in Iran over the years too. This doesn't mean that he's a bad coach or that some of his criticism is unwarranted, it just shows that he has a history with this kind of thing.

I'm not sure why he doesn't just let it go and do his coaching instead if he's really leaving because of a spat with another coach.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

CQ mandani shod..

He is staying, I guess I was right :-) CQ will not leave all this power, money and success so easily. No one in his sane mind would leave after what he has achieved here in Iran.

http://90tv.ir/video/350152/%d8%ad%d...c-%d8%b4%d8%af
          Last edited by webmaster; 01-10-2017, 05:08 AM.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Baba join .... smh .... the HEADLINE of the TV news report MAY say he is staying .. but there is nothing there from CQ.

Comment

CQ will stay take iran to world cup and do well in world cup and after world cup go back to europe, either coach in england, or a national team in europe, he wont stay in iran after world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                CQ will stay take iran to world cup and do well in world cup and after world cup go back to europe, either coach in england, or a national team in europe, he wont stay in iran after world cup
                tbh i see him taking over sporting or porto or benfica after TM. Possibly a bigger job in italy or spain as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  tbh i see him taking over sporting or porto or benfica after TM. Possibly a bigger job in italy or spain as well.
                  Wherever he goes after his Iran post, I hope Iranian players follow him and sign with his team. They will just continue to develop. Players like Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, Milad Mohammadi, Torabi who have developed into national team calibre players so early in their careers.

Comment

Off course he is frustrated because in our football people who are installed in high positions know nothing about how to run a federation and they are learning as they go.

Comment

I hope CQ not only stays and take Iran to WC2018 and stir TM through the group stage and advance to the last 16 but he also stay for yet another 4-5 years and take Iran to AC2019 in Emirates and bring back the trophy to Iran and then go full force ahead with an exceptional talented team that will make the history books in WC2022.
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

The man is 63 years old. After the 2018 WC he might want to legitimately retire since IFF has aged him 10 years more than he should have been aging.

Comment

Carlos hija nemire. Haminja mimoone.

Comment

Although I do have to say Mahdavikia had a point on Navad about following the league's system. How the head coach of the national team doesn't have the right to invite and keep players whenever they want. The players are under contract with their clubs. But this whole drama between Carlos and Branko is absolutely ridiculous and childish. It's more about ego than logic.

Comment

I hope he stays we need him for the World Cup
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Carlos needs to stay until after the 2019 Asian Cup if we qualify for World Cup. After that we can re evaluate him and let him go if he wants to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X