Possible replacement interim coach for NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Only iran would let a coach go with stellar resume, no losses in prior year to asian teams, WC appearance, WCQ on top of group, most progress ever seen in national team and most disciplined, skilled, united national team yet.
    are you surprised though?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      are you surprised though?
      no, but it's just depressing. dampens millions of iranian moods in and out of iran. everyone except that psychopath khodkhah POS Branko though and human beings like him

Comment

I hate ghale noei, MK, and Branko. We are in a mess. I predict many players like Dejagah leave too. It was for CQ they joined TM. They would not play for MK.

Comment

Chuck Norris or Rocky Balboa they seem to fit the description of the type of person who might be able to survive the hostile environment known as Iranian football head coach.
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Fk this thread
            Close it

Comment

As long as you are polite, you are welcome here even if you have the opposite opinion.

What do you think about Hashemian or Golmohamadi? All competent Iranian coaches are employed but these are the only one we can rely on.

Golmohamadi, Jalali, Hashemian (good knowledge but no experience) , Daei (has been already tested), Mansourian (can not even operate in SS), Ghalenoi (has been already tested), Veisi (has hard time in Sep), Faraki (is relegating with Saipa), ... Who can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                As long as you are polite, you are welcome here even if you have the opposite opinion.

What do you think about Hashemian or Golmohamadi? All competent Iranian coaches are employed but these are the only one we can rely on.

Golmohamadi, Jalali, Hashemian (good knowledge but no experience) , Daei (has been already tested), Mansourian (can not even operate in SS), Ghalenoi (has been already tested), Veisi (has hard time in Sep), Faraki (is relegating with Saipa), ... Who can it be?
                No, we will not make the WC under anyone else but CQ's leadership. There's no chance in the middle of a contentious and competitive world cup qualifying campaign. Leave the rebuilding process after the Asian Cup, or at minimum World Cup so there's plenty of time to make decisions. That's a good time to "trust the process" and let CQ step down since unfortunately he can't stay forever. This is the worst possible time.

Comment

He won't leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    No, we will not make the WC under anyone else but CQ's leadership. There's no chance in the middle of a contentious and competitive world cup qualifying campaign. Leave the rebuilding process after the Asian Cup, or at minimum World Cup so there's plenty of time to make decisions. That's a good time to "trust the process" and let CQ step down since unfortunately he can't stay forever. This is the worst possible time.
                    I understand and agree with you but what if things go wrong and CQ get out? What is our plan B for an interim coach? I am sure Markar Aghajanian is not good enough for this job.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      All competent Iranian coaches are employed but these are the only one we can rely on.

Jalali
                      Seriously?!! Majid computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Seriously?!! Majid computer?
                        Yes. Compare to all other Iranian coaches, he is the best. He is the only safe local choice.

I remembered Alifard now who said that he does not accept any local coaches (Ex. Daei, Ghalenoei, Ghotbi, Faraki, Veisi, Golmohammadi, etc) except Majid Jalali.

He said that he accepts Ferguson and Joachim low a lot. He said he does not accept Guardiola as an extraordinary coach. He said he does not accept CQ either. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          Yes. Compare to all other Iranian coaches, he is the best. He is the only safe local choice.
                          According to what or whom? What makes him more qualified than let's say Farhad Kazemi (I'm not saying he's qualified at all) or Mansour Ebrahimzadeh?

Comment

Golmohammadi is the only Iranian coach who's competent enough to manage us and even he's not that reliable.

Comment

I am not sure if he leaves or not, but his leaving TV series are the most sought after and sold series of all time in Iran (j/k). I really want to see their next season so impatiently. :-)

Come on people.... he won't leave, or who would pay him that money and if he resigns or quits based on any reasonable contract (maybe I am wrong), he would lose a lot of money with it, so do you really really really think he will do it or it is another CQ policy to get what he wants? I am not so sure, because unless he will be paid better somewhere else, which I really doubt it, he is not going to cancel a well paying job that easy. but I think this will be over soon after CQ and Branko start kissing each others cheeks. :-) we just don;t have a good mediator or this would never happen.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

how many times has Carlos been close to resigning since he came to Iran??

St_Mark is the only person on this board who knows the answer to this question.

Comment

Working...
                                X