No announcement yet.

Possible replacement interim coach for NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe this is his first written resignation with reference to his contract.
    In terms of money my understanding is that he is on a pay as you go (or more realistically we pay you 6 months later than due date) so I would imagine he will not need to pay anything and he might even be owed money.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

No fcuking one, Iranian coaches are all $hit, sorry my language.

Comment

Who says he won't make better money elsewhere?

You're kidding yourselves if you think at the VERY least, Qatar won't drop double of what we are paying for CQ to coach them.

If he was after money, he could have made more elsewhere in the middle east after WC 2014 or AC 2015. Stop fooling yourselves with this notion that CQ won't walk away because he wants the money. He can make more than he is making here by going to Qatar. And if you think he is not completely welcome to go back to Europe, you are dreaming. This guy would have no problem going back to the BPL in a heart beat. You think teams like Hull, Swansea, Crystal Palace, Sunderland, West Ham, Everton, Bournemouth, etc.... (just to name a few in England) wouldn't be interested in him.

Comment

Iran is a full package of money and good prospect. The talent pool that we have is only rivaled by Koreans and Japanese in Asia. We give more publicity to him than he simply be the coach of Qatar with no enthusiasm toward football. If CQ manages to have good result with Iran in WC, he can pack himself with a couple of fat contracts in Europe toward his retirement. I believe that is his target beside he would love to be among football crazy and attention he get from our fan. Qatar is a batlagh for players as well as coaches. People moving there hardly can go back to top level European professional football.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
            I believe this is his first written resignation with reference to his contract.
            In terms of money my understanding is that he is on a pay as you go (or more realistically we pay you 6 months later than due date) so I would imagine he will not need to pay anything and he might even be owed money.
            I think he handed out another written resignation few months ago, before the IFF elections.

Comment

Working...
            X