Possible replacement interim coach for NT - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Possible replacement interim coach for NT

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I believe this is his first written resignation with reference to his contract.
    In terms of money my understanding is that he is on a pay as you go (or more realistically we pay you 6 months later than due date) so I would imagine he will not need to pay anything and he might even be owed money.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,957 Times in 785 Posts
    No fcuking one, Iranian coaches are all $hit, sorry my language.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,006 Posts
    Who says he won't make better money elsewhere?

You're kidding yourselves if you think at the VERY least, Qatar won't drop double of what we are paying for CQ to coach them.

If he was after money, he could have made more elsewhere in the middle east after WC 2014 or AC 2015. Stop fooling yourselves with this notion that CQ won't walk away because he wants the money. He can make more than he is making here by going to Qatar. And if you think he is not completely welcome to go back to Europe, you are dreaming. This guy would have no problem going back to the BPL in a heart beat. You think teams like Hull, Swansea, Crystal Palace, Sunderland, West Ham, Everton, Bournemouth, etc.... (just to name a few in England) wouldn't be interested in him.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 Times in 1,684 Posts
    Iran is a full package of money and good prospect. The talent pool that we have is only rivaled by Koreans and Japanese in Asia. We give more publicity to him than he simply be the coach of Qatar with no enthusiasm toward football. If CQ manages to have good result with Iran in WC, he can pack himself with a couple of fat contracts in Europe toward his retirement. I believe that is his target beside he would love to be among football crazy and attention he get from our fan. Qatar is a batlagh for players as well as coaches. People moving there hardly can go back to top level European professional football.
    Target: Russia 2018 WC knock out stage

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,849 Times in 4,339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    I believe this is his first written resignation with reference to his contract.
    In terms of money my understanding is that he is on a pay as you go (or more realistically we pay you 6 months later than due date) so I would imagine he will not need to pay anything and he might even be owed money.
    I think he handed out another written resignation few months ago, before the IFF elections.

TEAM MELLI - PERSPOLIS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Members who have read this thread : 174

You do not have permission to view the list of names.