Thank you CQ, as always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you CQ, as always

کارلوس کی*روش ملی*پوشان پرسپولیس را به ایران برگرداند http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=339267

Thanks CQ for your understanding.
    Thanks for returning all the PP players home.
    Thank you for letting Mr Branko have fun seeing his players having rest instead of being prepared under your great regime (once again look at Ramin).
    Please find replacements for any players from PP and Tractor and let them be happy to fight for a meaningless title.Once again, you outsmarted both our puppet coaches.
    TM is above everything, but some of the club coaches and fans have difficulty getting this concept :-)

I read Branko said that there is more than just the national team in a countries football like clubs, womans football, Futsal, beach soccer etc

He needs to understand that most people don't really give a donkey about our league, they only care for our players to stay fit and play regularly somewhere so that they can play for the national team. It's not like the premier league where their club football is more important than the English national team. Don't talk about woman's football, futsal and beach soccer, it literally has no connection to what he's trying to say, so shut up.

Most of what Branko Ivankovic is saying in my opinion is jealousy. I understand that it's his job to get his players to win trophies regardless of if people care or not but don't act like the league should be on par with the national team, thats just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      He needs to understand that most people don't really give a donkey about our league, they only care for our players to stay fit and play regularly somewhere so that they can play for the national team. It's not like the premier league where their club football is more important than the English national team. Don't talk about woman's football, futsal and beach soccer, it literally has no connection to what he's trying to say, so shut up.
      What do you mean with most people? The attendance numbers of Perspolis home games are at least 40-50k, the highest number since the Ghotbi era. Esteghlal's home games in the last season increased as well.

In Iran, at least 70% of football fans are supporting Perspolis or Esteghlal. I've also seen people, who never watch football, but support one of those teams. This has always been the case and has to be considered as a fact. Even if the stadiums were empty, a lot of people watched the games on TV. I say this because I have been to Iran recently and watched a couple of Perspolis games with friends and family.

Just look at the most followed players on Instagram, either Perspolis or Esteghlal players, some of them haven't been invited to the national team for a long long time. Compare f.e. Arash Borhani with Saeid Ezatollahi, who "only" played in Malavan.

When it comes to the national team, a lot of them have an affiliation for their clubs. Please take that into consideration!

Comment

So sorry to hear that they are so ... (i don't really know what word to use).

Then lets PP fans enjoy winning a useless title in Iran league and get eliminated after the second or third game in ACL (as always).

if they don't comprehend the difference between our TM playing in WQ and PP playing against Tractor and winning or losing a title, then we shouldn't really have any discussion here.

That is why i am thanking CQ for letting PP and tractor focus on what matters for them most and not invite any PP or tractor players to TM.

Are you supportive of this idea or not? You can't have the cake and eat it too :-)

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
          So sorry to hear that they are so ... (i don't really know what word to use).

Then lets PP fans enjoy winning a useless title in Iran league and get eliminated after the second or third game in ACL (as always).

if they don't comprehend the difference between our TM playing in WQ and PP playing against Tractor and winning or losing a title, then we shouldn't really have any discussion here.

That is why i am thanking CQ for letting PP and tractor focus on what matters for them most and not invite any PP or tractor players to TM.

Are you supportive of this idea or not? You can't have the cake and eat it too :-)
          Dude, just because they support a club and have an affiliation, it doesn't mean that they turn against TM!! There is a reason why the home games against Qatar and Korea were sell-outs. The remaining home games will be sell-outs as well.
          Don't let some leaders (club-employees) and the "havadar-nama" fool you.
          Not only Perspolis and Esteghlal, but also Malavan, Foolad, Sepahan, Tractor etc. have supporters since 50 years and to say that nobody cares about the league is not true!

This is the result of a conflict of interest, which existed LONG before CQ. If you remember, many club coaches protested against training camps when Ghotbi, Daei, Ghaleneoi etc. were in charge.
          I'm a passionate supporter of Perspolis since the Ghotbi era, but TM always has the highest priority. Going to WC > Winning the club WC. And CQ will have fun if he has to replace 7 + 4 players.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            What do you mean with most people? The attendance numbers of Perspolis home games are at least 40-50k, the highest number since the Ghotbi era. Esteghlal's home games in the last season increased as well.

In Iran, at least 70% of football fans are supporting Perspolis or Esteghlal. I've also seen people, who never watch football, but support one of those teams. This has always been the case and has to be considered as a fact. Even if the stadiums were empty, a lot of people watched the games on TV. I say this because I have been to Iran recently and watched a couple of Perspolis games with friends and family.

Just look at the most followed players on Instagram, either Perspolis or Esteghlal players, some of them haven't been invited to the national team for a long long time. Compare f.e. Arash Borhani with Saeid Ezatollahi, who "only" played in Malavan.

When it comes to the national team, a lot of them have an affiliation for their clubs. Please take that into consideration!
            Of course their are tons of Persepolis, Esteghlal etc within and outwith Iran. I'm talking about the current situation of the Iranian national team. In most European countries nowadays, club football is regarded as a much more important than international football. International football isn't as sought for as it used to be 10-15 years ago.

However, in Iran, I'm sorry but as much as we have die hard or casual supporters of IPL clubs, as of today, in the great condition the national team is in and the potential the national team has to improve further, all due respect to the IPL clubs, priority must go to the national team.

I'm really not a fan of club football in Iran. That's just my opinion. I've worked in grassroots and pro-youth football in Scotland and USA for the past 3 and a half years and they put so much effort into their youth football and league development, they have some of the most state-of-the-art facilities available, yet I genuinely do not believe they would stand a chance against our national team. If we had the same level of organisation and competence as these countries have, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I was obviously wrong to say no one gives a donkey, I really meant, today as of now, surely people would take preference over the national team than their beloved clubs, maybe in the past this would be easily arguable but under Carlos Querioz the situation has changed.

Comment

Terrible decision by Queiroz. Now he sets up the possibility for Branko to do this again in the future and the perspolis Instagram warriors who wouldn't do anything anyways are treating this as a Branko/Perspolis vs Querioz/TM victory.

Comment

I read Branko said that there is more than just the national team in a countries football like clubs, womans football, Futsal, beach soccer etc
                Most of what Branko Ivankovic is saying in my opinion is jealousy. I understand that it's his job to get his players to win trophies regardless of if people care or not but don't act like the league should be on par with the national team, thats just dumb.
                You don't have an accurate perception becuase you don't really follow much domestically. Unfortunately a lot of perspolis and esteghlal fans (as well as other clubs to be fair) inside Iran care about their clubs a lot than TM. There are even a bunch of perspolis fans who have gone to the airport to greet the TM players. PFDC isn't even close to being represententative of TM fans, some ways for the good but some ways for the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  You don't have an accurate perception becuase you don't really follow much domestically. Unfortunately a lot of perspolis and esteghlal fans (as well as other clubs to be fair) inside Iran care about their clubs a lot than TM. There are even a bunch of perspolis fans who have gone to the airport to greet the TM players. PFDC isn't even close to being represententative of TM fans, some ways for the good but some ways for the bad.
                  Like I said, there are die hard fans, I know that because I've been to Iran and I have also have family members who support the teams. What I meant was in our CURRENT state, the national team has to take priority due to the the potential of success we can have under Querioz. It's not a bad thing to support your favourite Iranian club, but understand that we are in a wonderful position to improve and everyone needs to get behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    There are even a bunch of perspolis fans who have gone to the airport to greet the TM players.
                    And the funniest/saddest thing is that Perspolis players went through another exit. So the fans were there for nothing.

As a Perspolis fan, I don't know what to say about this whole saga.

Comment

Once again "Khalayegh Har Che Layegh" we don't deserve the likes of Queiroz who worked really hard for TM. When he agreed to be the coach of Team Melli he had the worst generation we ever had imo. And look at now we have a group of TM players who are disciplined and know their roles in the pitch or outside of the pitch. But some stupid careless fans call Perspolis as their Team Melli i mean i love Perspolis too even more than those fake fans but i love my country and its national team more than anything else and (im sure much of other members have the same feeling as i have too, maybe it's because we know the feeling of "deltange vatan boodan or ghorbat") i have tons of respect who really works for Team Melli. This is why i respect Queiroz because he created a team that it can represent me, you or our nation respectively.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Theoretically, what he says is correct ..... but that statement also assumes that the country's domestic clubs and league system is strong enough to properly prepare its players for the national team & the international level (in terms of the quality of the coaching and knowledge of the domestic league coaches, fitness preparation, etc.). It doesn't work like that in Iran, with the crappy IPL, lol.

Remember what Dan Gaspar and CQ have said since day 1: the Iran NT is one of the few teams in the world where the national team prepares its players for the clubs, instead of the clubs preparing the players for the NT. The IPL teams that are qualified for the very prestigious ACL, lol, are coached by crappy managers that don't even possess the minimum license requirements that are necessary just to be allowed to sit on the bench during ACL matches! The coach of the current league leaders is an international reject who was unemployed for one and a half years before returning to Iran; no decent coach is unemployed for such an extended period of time ..... but he comes back to Iran and looks like Mourinho next to the typical vatani crap (Mayeli, Khakpour, etc.).

The bottom line is that we are trying to make history and qualify for a second consecutive WC. We are the only Asian heavyweight that hasn't done so yet; Australia, KSA, Japan, and SK already accomplished this. In order to accomplish this feat, we need proper preparation carried out by an elite, world class coach of CQ's stature ..... and this preparation plan cannot be disrupted by a reject beekar coach that is desperate to get the job for himself, br-AN-G0H sandwich.
                        Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                          Theoretically, what he says is correct ..... but that statement also assumes that the country's domestic clubs and league system is strong enough to properly prepare its players for the national team & the international level (in terms of the quality of the coaching and knowledge of the domestic league coaches, fitness preparation, etc.). It doesn't work like that in Iran, with the crappy IPL, lol.
                          Remember what Dan Gaspar and CQ have said since day 1: the Iran NT is one of the few teams in the world where the national team prepares its players for the clubs, instead of the clubs preparing the players for the NT. The IPL teams that are qualified for the very prestigious ACL, lol, are coached by crappy managers that don't even possess the minimum license requirements that are necessary just to be allowed to sit on the bench during ACL matches! The coach of the current league leaders is an international reject who was unemployed for one and a half years before returning to Iran; no decent coach is unemployed for such an extended period of time ..... but he comes back to Iran and looks like Mourinho next to the typical vatani crap (Mayeli, Khakpour, etc.).
                          The bottom line is that we are trying to make history and qualify for a second consecutive WC. We are the only Asian heavyweight that hasn't done so yet; Australia, KSA, Japan, and SK already accomplished this. In order to accomplish this feat, we need proper preparation carried out by an elite, world class coach of CQ's stature ..... and this preparation plan cannot be disrupted by a reject beekar coach that is desperate to get the job for himself, br-AN-G0H sandwich.
                          I like your point about the minimum license requirements. These license courses aren't easy, especially if you ever do a UEFA licensed course. I'm currently doing my UEFA B License and I can tell you there is so much to learn and if you don't do well, you won't be given the license. Having coaches that aren't qualified, it just defeats the purpose of even having these courses in the first place and it wastes money to fund and deliver these courses. I'm sure if they are coaching with teams like Persepolis, Esteghlal who will qualify for the ACL quite often, they should easily be able to pass their B, A, Pro Licenses, surely?

Comment

Does CQ read PFDC? I don't understand what is the point of thanking people when they don't even read our forum.

Comment

Thanks for your reply; it's really admirable that you are actively seeking to enhance your knowledge as a coach. It doesn't matter what your profession is, a true professional will ALWAYS seek to further his or her knowledge in their respective field ..... the key word being "professional". Now compare this mentality to our league coaches, it's depressing just to think about it.

Just listen to this interview from one of our so-called "better", more successful vatani coaches (Faraki), with special attention to 2:15 - 2:20

He specifically says that he already knows whatever it is that he should know ..... because he worked as an assistant to br-AN-G0h and some other vatani coaches?! If this is one of our better coaches, with that type of thinking, it's no wonder that CQ wants to have these preparation camps.

About the licensing, it's one thing to have the proper coaching license, which most of our coaches don't have, but it's also another thing to have experience! Before coming to Iran, CQ actually had international coaching experience: he coached the senior national teams of Portugal, South Africa, and the UAE, as well as Portugal at the junior levels. Iran is the only international team br-AN-g0h ever coached, and before intitially coming to Iran as Ciro's assistant in 2001, the only time br-an-g0h even served as as a headcoach was in second division Germany, Hannover 96 '99-'00 season, and he didn't even last a full season!

If CQ says that if Germany has 3 weeks to prepare, Iran needs 6 weeks, I will take his word ..... I certainly will not believe Faraki, Mayeli, or some reject beekar who is only in Iran because no other employer in any other country wants him!
                              Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X