No announcement yet.

Thank you CQ, as always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid and truly unprofessional thing by CQ.

Comment

Why is that b*tch nigga Branko even allowed back in Iran? After his cowardly display at 2006 world cup he should've been banned forever

Long Live CQ

Comment

This is a lose-lose situation!!! Very sad!
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

Dear friends,
          After mr. Branko Ivankovic recent public position about the National Team I have decided to release the seven Persepolis players from Iran National Team training camp in Dubai.
          This decision is justified by two reasons only:
          1- Knowing that this training camp does not take place in a FIFA date, and understanding that mr. Branko Ivankovic is not available to cooperate with a preparation plan that he also approved, I want to make clear that mr. Ivankovic will not be able to find in the National Team or in my action as coach any argument to justify his success our failure.
          2- At the same time, I want to free the seven Persepolis players from the pressure moved from Mr. Ivankovic after the suspicious he raised on their professionalism.
          As I said, this Dubai training camp is included on our Preparation Plan, approved by the Iranian Federation and also by the League and the Clubs. Our goal is to reach an historical consecutive qualification for the World Cup. This Preparation Plan, having all the limitations we know, brought us to the first position in our qualification group. Training Camps like this in Dubai are crucial for us to develop our players and our Team.
          It is obvious that this Preparation Plan will proceed, always respecting our Clubs interests. In any country in the World it is common to reach agreements between clubs and national teams. Unfortunately, after mr. Ivankovic permanent lack of availability and also lack of institutional respect with the National Team and National Team Coach, it is not possible to reach any agreement with him.
          However, this does not stop us from taking the decisions we consider important to defend our players and National Team stability. That is why, as long as mr. Ivankovic does not change is position, Persepolis players will not be called to the National Team, except in FIFA dates.
          After this, it is import to call the Iranian people attention for this:
          1- It is very common to watch coaches blaming the Nation Teams for their problems. In this way mr. Ivankovic is just one more trying it…
          2- It is also common to watch this coaches putting the club supporters against the National Team leaders. Once again, Mr. Ivankovic is trying it but not being innovative…
          3- Mr. Ivankovic can say whathever he want’s that I will continue doing my best for Iran National Team and Iranian Football, in respect with all clubs, including Persepolis.
          4- In the end, I believe people understand what is going on and Mr. Ivankovic incendiary propaganda will only burn himself.
          Dear friends,
          Let me repeat, is important to focus our main goal for this decision: to make clear that mr. Branko Ivankovic will not be able to find in the National Team or in my action as coach any argument to justify his success our failure. And to defend our players. That's it.
          Best,
          CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Dear friends,
            After mr. Branko Ivankovic recent public position about the National Team I have decided to release the seven Persepolis players from Iran National Team training camp in Dubai.
            This decision is justified by two reasons only:
            1- Knowing that this training camp does not take place in a FIFA date, and understanding that mr. Branko Ivankovic is not available to cooperate with a preparation plan that he also approved, I want to make clear that mr. Ivankovic will not be able to find in the National Team or in my action as coach any argument to justify his success our failure.
            2- At the same time, I want to free the seven Persepolis players from the pressure moved from Mr. Ivankovic after the suspicious he raised on their professionalism.
            As I said, this Dubai training camp is included on our Preparation Plan, approved by the Iranian Federation and also by the League and the Clubs. Our goal is to reach an historical consecutive qualification for the World Cup. This Preparation Plan, having all the limitations we know, brought us to the first position in our qualification group. Training Camps like this in Dubai are crucial for us to develop our players and our Team.
            It is obvious that this Preparation Plan will proceed, always respecting our Clubs interests. In any country in the World it is common to reach agreements between clubs and national teams. Unfortunately, after mr. Ivankovic permanent lack of availability and also lack of institutional respect with the National Team and National Team Coach, it is not possible to reach any agreement with him.
            However, this does not stop us from taking the decisions we consider important to defend our players and National Team stability. That is why, as long as mr. Ivankovic does not change is position, Persepolis players will not be called to the National Team, except in FIFA dates.
            After this, it is import to call the Iranian people attention for this:
            1- It is very common to watch coaches blaming the Nation Teams for their problems. In this way mr. Ivankovic is just one more trying it…
            2- It is also common to watch this coaches putting the club supporters against the National Team leaders. Once again, Mr. Ivankovic is trying it but not being innovative…
            3- Mr. Ivankovic can say whathever he want’s that I will continue doing my best for Iran National Team and Iranian Football, in respect with all clubs, including Persepolis.
            4- In the end, I believe people understand what is going on and Mr. Ivankovic incendiary propaganda will only burn himself.
            Dear friends,
            Let me repeat, is important to focus our main goal for this decision: to make clear that mr. Branko Ivankovic will not be able to find in the National Team or in my action as coach any argument to justify his success our failure. And to defend our players. That's it.
            Best,
            CQ
            Love him

Comment

So now we are going to miss like 30% of our TM players during important training camps thanks to Mr. Branko!

If there is one person who should know how different everything in Iran is compared to developed and professional football nations, it should be this gaav (Branko) who was the TM "coach" for 5 damn years!

And then he's the one complaining all the time and btching about "official FIFA days"?!?!

Like apother (respected) member said in another thread, no matter what our vatani coaches have said in the past, their actions have never been this bad that training camps have been cancelled or such a big portion of TM players were forced to leave an important camp and now are on the verge of missing a big part of the upcoming campaign!

If our qualification comes to jeopardy, TM starts struggling in the near future or if at worst we fail to qualify, half of it will be on Branko!
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

CQ should invite new players from other teams! It would be a good punch in Branko's face!

Comment

I hope Brangoh and Gohpolis smash out in the group stages of ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    So now we are going to miss like 30% of our TM players during important training camps thanks to Mr. Branko!

If there is one person who should know how different everything in Iran is compared to developed and professional football nations, it should be this gaav (Branko) who was the TM "coach" for 5 damn years!

And then he's the one complaining all the time and btching about "official FIFA days"?!?!

Like apother (respected) member said in another thread, no matter what our vatani coaches have said in the past, their actions have never been this bad that training camps have been cancelled or such a big portion of TM players were forced to leave an important camp and now are on the verge of missing a big part of the upcoming campaign!

If our qualification comes to jeopardy, TM starts struggling in the near future or if at worst we fail to qualify, half of it will be on Branko!
                    The next two TM camps won't really affect much:

- The next TM camp will start on March 11th without the players involved in the AFC CL games (Perspolis counted as well).
                    - There will be a short camp after the last IPL game and AFC CL group-stage. Naft and Tractor players will miss for sure due to the Hazfi-final. If Perspolis doesn't make it to the next round, there won't be any competition left to play in and they will most probably be released.
                    - The TM camp before the game against Uzbekistan will start on May 30th after the AFC CL 1/8 finals and two weeks before the game against Uzbekistan.

I don't know what the TM camps will look like at the games vs. Korea and Syria.

This is the league schedule + TM camps (without the Dubai camp)

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      WRONG!!!!!!!

You missing 80% of your Starters and it has nothing to do with Perspolis.
                      funny enough, I don't see anyone swearing at anybody about that.
                      Your camp includes a friendly match against some black guys in UAE who are there to have fun and fuck russian girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a joke of a training camp that should only add SHAME to our illustrious resume of shameful football management.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        If you are referring to the TM camps, then you have to hope for all Iranian clubs to lose so the players can join TM camps.
                        We have 7 NT players and 3 key NT starters and they need to be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Now that is a sensational response by someone who claims to be Persepolis fan.

We don't like this conflict and the way it has been unfolded but some points raised by Branko are justified. We have already suffered because of this bad schedule in Hazfi Cup. This training in dubai without a friendly match with hostile UAE is questionable. But we don't support Branko's intentions to become our NT coach with all means. We are not blind fans.

CQ acted not bad so far but it was revealed by other coaches and in 90tv that this Dubai camp was not in the original plan that was discussed at the beginning of this season with all IPL coaches. They added this camp at 28 Azar (literary 2 weeks ago), so it is justified for Branko to complain about it specially when it is not on fifa day and there is no friendly.

The credit should be given when it is justified. I agree with CQ to only invite Persepolis players on fifa days and I hope he invites less players from Persepolis until we pass this tight schedule.

The rest of reactions by some fans who attack Persepolis are just disappointing and examples of blind fans. CQ somehow handled this conflict not bad, but I expected him to clarify the issue of inviting PP players a little sooner. He wanted to shock IFF and Persepolis, so he stayed a couple days and got the results.

This is the general statement and not directed at any specific person:
                          Delusional fans just listen to someone say something and don't double check the facts. We don't need the reactionaries without thinking because the results will be what you see on Instagram where a hoard of uneducated worthless fans attacking Messi, and other footballers and causing embarrassment. This hoard mentality is wrong and backward.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            WRONG!!!!!!!
                            You missing 80% of your Starters and it has nothing to do with Perspolis.
                            funny enough, I don't see anyone swearing at anybody about that.
                            Your camp includes a friendly match against some black guys in UAE who are there to have fun and fuck russian girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            a joke of a training camp that should only add SHAME to our illustrious resume of shameful football management.
                            7-8 players from around 25 players in a camp is close to 30%. And like already explained in another thread, a camp (that btw according to CQ is crucial and necessary in our country) is much more than 1 friendly game!

The friendly match is just one small part of training camps, which for the biggest part consists of training sessions, out of which physical training, tactic/system training, stamina training, mental training etc. etc.

So it's not just playing a match against Brazil or some black guys "who are there to fck girls"!

Like CQ has explained in the past, he believes that these camps are necessary for our domestic players! That most of our legionaires who are starters are not there is not such a big deal because their situations can't be compared to the players playing in PGL who are training under agha Gholam and agha Hossein and their pesar khaleh's who have never had any professional football course or training in their lifes!

Also again like CQ has explained, we are not a developed and professional country football wise like Germany to only prepare during official FIFA days! If these developed and professional countries, who also constantly have decent friendlies, need for example 4 training camps to prepare their players, then we would need 8!

And then we expect to easily reach the WC and compete with the Messi's and Aguero's of this world and to even reach the next round!
                            Last edited by Amin_; 01-04-2017, 12:16 PM.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

PP have only two players that are nearly irreplaceable in TM, Beiranvand and Hosseini. And maybe also Rezaei. The rest of the team is easily replaced by other players.
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

Who cares what Brangoh has to say? First and foremost, TM always comes first!
                                And when TM comes first, the words of CQ comes first. Like I said many times, if Iran football wants to get better year by year, we need to go with everything CQ says.
                                This is a former Real Madrid coach, Sir Alex assistant, and Portgual national coach. Who the hell is Branko or any vatani coach to ever criticize CQ.
                                I will stand beside the words of CQ and I know nobody cares more about Iran football than Carlos Quieroz

Comment

Working...
                                X