X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, Mr ***, shut up and don't be a puppet

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=339097
    برانکو گفت: اگر پرسپولیس در آسیا موفق نشود و سایر تیم*های ایرانی نتوانند به مرحله بعدی لیگ قهرمانان آسیا صعود کنند و یا حتی پرسپولیس قهرمان لیگ برتر نشود، مقصر اصلی کی*روش و سازمان لیگ و هستند که برنامه*های او را پذیرفته*اند.
    Mr Brangoh, we all remember all the excuses you moron came up with when you were the TM coach. Shut up, man up and do your job. Don't be a puppet for Ghale Gohi and Afazeli and his wife.
    I pray to god everyday that you and all those named above and other vatani coaches who think like you fail. I am sorry PP and Tractor fans, but with the cheating coaches your have, your teams should fail too.
    TM is above every other team and CQ is above every other coach we have in Iran. You are either on TM side, or against it. In my view, if you are against, then you don't deserve to exist.
    PP fans, please don't tell me is PP is so important because 7 TM players are from PP. No this is not correct. Brangoh went and brought all the good players CQ had seasoned to PP. Half of them where in other teams last year and not in PP. Another reason why Brangoh is such a loser and cheater.
    So once again, Mr Brabgoh, shut up and eat your own sh.... You don't deserve to be in Iran and if all the PP fans think like you, then PP doesn't deserve to be a team in Iran too.

This has already been addressed and debated in TM 2 thread.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=339108

عابدینی گفت: این مسائل را بر سر کی*روش نشکنیم. من رفاقت آنچنانی با کی*روش ندارم و حتی با او مشکل شخصی دارم اما این حرف برانکو منطقی ندارد. به خدا نباید فرافکنی کنیم چون به ضرر فوتبال است.

وی گفت: بازیکنان تاپ باشگاه را اجازه دادند تا بروند. با کدام استدلال؟ بازیکنی که می*توانست دانشجو شود به سربازی رفت. نظام*وظیفه خودش اینقدر فشار نمی*آورد که باشگاه پرطرفدار بازیکنانش را از دست بدهد اما شما این کار را کردید. آن هم باشگاهی که رقیب است و نفسش پشت سر پرسپولیس پس معنی نداشت که نیمکت او را تقویت کنید و خودتان را تضعیف. اینجا گیر است. با علاقه*ای که به برانکو دارم او نباید بازی سیاسی انجام دهد و اگر کار فوتبالی*اش را بکند پرسپولیس موفق می*شود.

Read this too if you can read Persian. not that I am a fan of Abedini, but this shows how Brangoh is licking the as... of Mr Ghale Gohi and his mafia. A prof that they are all in it together and Brangoh is a puppet. I am sure a lot of real PP fans already know that.

Comment

Sorry. Didn't see that thread. I will stop posting in this thread now and continue in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=339097
          برانکو گفت: اگر پرسپولیس در آسیا موفق نشود و سایر تیم*های ایرانی نتوانند به مرحله بعدی لیگ قهرمانان آسیا صعود کنند و یا حتی پرسپولیس قهرمان لیگ برتر نشود، مقصر اصلی کی*روش و سازمان لیگ و هستند که برنامه*های او را پذیرفته*اند.
          sure buddy. It sure cant be because you're a f**king wimp and scared of your own shadow, let alone competition ... with your cherry-picked, coddled and pampered team.
          Sure. It's always "others'" fault if you fail

Turd!

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
            Sorry. Didn't see that thread. I will stop posting in this thread now and continue in that thread.

Thread closed.
            And also warned for inappropriate Thread title.
            Keep it clean please!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
            X