No announcement yet.

TM Squad (January 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the players CQ has invited to TM camp have truly been deserving to be there , I give CQ many many credits for that

Comment

Torabi will accompany TM as well

Comment

^see, Carlito is COOL like that..!! did the same to Beikzadeh for the WC14 Squad
        one could question the wisdom in taking along a clearly injured player for such camps/tourneys..!
        but it will serve to send a much more Important, Clear Message to all other iranian players(domestic & abroad) vying to represent our country..! "You Commit Wholeheartedly & Selflessly to TM Cause and The Team will always appreciate your service and got your back..!

very nice gesture to see Torabi included in the mix so he doesn't miss a beat on whats going down in TM and doesnt feel like a forgotten piece after an unfortunate injury. ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He honestly deserve it despite his age, he came long way to get this call, same as Iranpourian. Even though Hatami was invited before but he changed like 7-8 teams already.
          I've always liked him he never quite achieved even half his potential IMO but even then he's still a good forward. Never understood why he bounced around so much pretty much everywhere he has been he was a fix starter. He played particularly great for malavan two years back and has been good for TS....he was invited before a few times so I'm not too surprised to see him back I just hope he can maintain his spot although it's very unlikely
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
          X