Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Squad (January 2017)

Goalkeepers: Alireza Beiranvand, Mohammad Reza Akhbari, Rashid Mazaheri

Defenders: Ramin Rezaeian, Jalal Hosseini, Mohammad Ansari, Milad Mohammadi, Ezatollah Pourghaz, Vahid Mohammadzadeh

Midfielders: Omid Ebrahimi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Kamal Kamyabinia, Dariush Shojaeian

Forwards: Morteza Tabrizi, Soroush Rafiei, Vahid Amiri, Ehsan Pahlevan, Mehdi Taremi, Sasan Ansari

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...7768/news.aspx

Bebinim Pahlevan va Rafiei kaari mitonan bekonan.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Well this is quite disappointing....thought we would see more new faces. Mohammadzadeh doesn't really impress me his size is of value but that's about it. Good to see sassan ansari make the cut who has obviously deserved it.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why only Mohammadi from Russia?

Comment

Legionnaireless?
          Doubt this is the complete squad. Probably waiting for all the others will join later in the week. Doesn't explain why Milad is called up though. The only reason I could think why Milad is called up is because we don't have another real left back

Comment

too few MF's if CQ didn't plan to use legionnaires along with this aforementioned squad

Comment

Happy to see Mazaheri and Tabrizi being trusted! Hope both can play this time!

Comment

Tabrizi is not TM material.
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                  He's been one of the best players in the PGL for some time now and hasn't even gotten 1 cap yet...deserves to be given a chance in a camp such as this. Can't say he isn't TM material unless he really disappoints in his first few caps
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

looks sorta incomplete and underwhelming
                    when do we know which legionnaires are added..? and No surprises like Tafazoli..?? peeef

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      Yeah agree with Ghermez agha! He's been awesome in the league! In fact, I think he could be the CAM we've been looking for, for so long now!

If he gets some playing time, we'd see whether he's really TM material or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Yeah agree with Ghermez agha! He's been awesome in the league! In fact, I think he could be the CAM we've been looking for, for so long now!

If he gets some playing time, we'd see whether he's really TM material or not!
                        any youtube highlight reels on the guy's IPL performances this season ??
                        size? age.?

ATM we surely lack Depth in TM CM ...!! how is his defensive abilities ?? does he track back and helps out his team defensively..? then there may be some hope for him..

Comment

Tabrizi>Rafei.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Only 1 player from Tractor(Rafaei) the second best team in IPL?!!

Comment

Saeid should be included since he's a Free Agent.

The QSL players won't join because they will have two league games during that period. As well as the Greece-based players.

Comment

Working...
                              X