Funny move by Abedzadeh (Old video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny move by Abedzadeh (Old video)

I don't recall this clip found on the link. Also, they really need to find a new English speaking writer....

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=13880

The video shows the funny moment of Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh during the match between Iran vs Japan and also Persepolis Fc vs Pohang Steelers. The player of Pohang Steelers is injury and Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh tries to save the time. Ahmadreza Abedzadeh who was player of Persepolis Football Club, also spelled Perspolis, is the most popular Football club is Asia and also Iran Pro League professional .Persepolis FC is based in Tehran where capital of Iran is. Persepolis Football Club was founded in 1963 and the founder of this famous club isAli Abdeh. Persepolis Football Club has been in the top division of Iranian football since 1967. Persepolis Football Club has three teams in Volleyball, Bowling and also Basketball. Home ground of Persepolis Football Club is Azadi Stadium. Persepolis Football Club has one famous rival which is Esteghlal FC of Tehran. Persepolis Football Club is the most successful Iranian club because of 14 titles of records in Iranian football league as well as five domestic cup titles. Persepolis Football Club has won an Asian Cup Winners’ Cup.
    There are many nicknames for Persepolis Football Club .For example The Reds. But Red Army is the most famous nickname for Persepolis Football Club.Hamid Jasemian,Homayoun Behzadi,Ebrahim Ashtiani,Jafar Kashani,Ali Parvin,Mohammad Panjali,Farshad Pious,Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh,Mojtaba Moharrami,Afshin Peyrovani,Karim Bagheri,Ali Karimi,Mehdi Mahdavikia and also Ali Daei are the most famous captains of Persepolis Football Club. The match is related to Asian cup.

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    I don't recall this clip found on the link. Also, they really need to find a new English speaking writer....

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=13880

The video shows the funny moment of Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh during the match between Iran vs Japan and also Persepolis Fc vs Pohang Steelers. The player of Pohang Steelers is injury and Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh tries to save the time. Ahmadreza Abedzadeh who was player of Persepolis Football Club, also spelled Perspolis, is the most popular Football club is Asia and also Iran Pro League professional .Persepolis FC is based in Tehran where capital of Iran is. Persepolis Football Club was founded in 1963 and the founder of this famous club isAli Abdeh. Persepolis Football Club has been in the top division of Iranian football since 1967. Persepolis Football Club has three teams in Volleyball, Bowling and also Basketball. Home ground of Persepolis Football Club is Azadi Stadium. Persepolis Football Club has one famous rival which is Esteghlal FC of Tehran. Persepolis Football Club is the most successful Iranian club because of 14 titles of records in Iranian football league as well as five domestic cup titles. Persepolis Football Club has won an Asian Cup Winners’ Cup.
    There are many nicknames for Persepolis Football Club .For example The Reds. But Red Army is the most famous nickname for Persepolis Football Club.Hamid Jasemian,Homayoun Behzadi,Ebrahim Ashtiani,Jafar Kashani,Ali Parvin,Mohammad Panjali,Farshad Pious,Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh,Mojtaba Moharrami,Afshin Peyrovani,Karim Bagheri,Ali Karimi,Mehdi Mahdavikia and also Ali Daei are the most famous captains of Persepolis Football Club. The match is related to Asian cup.
    If I recall correctly, I believe he got a yellow card for that.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that was during the ACL semi-finals and PP was trailing 1-2, so everyone was in a hurry. If I remember correctly PP eventually lost 1-3 after a late own goal by Yahya Golmohammadi (who else lol).
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ha ha
        That was a slick move ..!

Comment

Working...
        X