• Show
Clear All

According to Al-Kass, Al-Ahli will terminate Jabbari's contract

http://www.alkass.net/alkass/news_de...news_id=118605

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Be tokhmam. I couldnt even careless about him anymore.

Comment

I doubt he will come back to IPL, he will stay somewhere in Qatar or UAE
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
          I doubt he will come back to IPL, he will stay somewhere in Qatar or UAE
          His real name is Al Jabar Singh!

Comment

Can someone please explain to me all the hate for Jabbari? I didn't follow TM closely enough then to know why people hate him for his Qatar move. Did he have potential to go to Europe but he turned it down or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Can someone please explain to me all the hate for Jabbari? I didn't follow TM closely enough then to know why people hate him for his Qatar move. Did he have potential to go to Europe but he turned it down or something?
              I remember that he had a trial with a French team in ligue 1, but they didn't have enough money to sign him? Or did he turn it down? I know someone here remembers...

I do remember that he had problems with Esteghlal's management, and left to play for Sepahan... which was a short lived stay.
              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

The guy was overrated at best, yet he demanded to be treated as Messi. He wasn't! So despite CQ saying to everyone not to go to the Arab leagues, he went for the money and not only lost his already lousy form, he lost his spot in TM too! Good riddance IMO!

Comment

He has a serious attitude problem. At first everyone thought it was just GN being a prick and picking fights with him but it turned out he's a real dick and can pretty much starts a fight in a empty room.

Comment

People don't like him because on 2 occasions, once before the Iran Qatar game in 2015 and then in 2016 he gave interview to Qatari news against TM and CQ.

Comment

The Chinese offer for Ansari

Comment

Interesting, this team literally secured promotion to the top Chinese league three days ago (12/21)

Comment

Does this guy have any other legitimate offers?

Even though they both suck, I'd much rather see Ansari in China than in Gutter

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Does this guy have any other legitimate offers?

Even though they both suck, I'd much rather see Ansari in China than in Gutter
                            Ansari won't go anywhere.

Btw. look at the letter, the offer is already invalid. According to the club president the 1,2 million offer that received afterwards seemed to be fake.

Comment

Ansari won't go anywhere.

Btw. look at the letter, the offer is already invalid. According to the club president the 1,2 million offer that received afterwards seemed to be fake.
                              Any chance of him going to Europe in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Any chance of him going to Europe in the future?
                                He has the capability, but needs to feature in TM as well. He still has very little international experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X