Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    As if it can't get worse.

Branko just confirmed that Alishah will leave Perspolis for Sarbazi.

Now we are in desperate need of a LM as well.
    Will he be still training/playing soccer from time to time during Sarbazi? Not sure how it works over there

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Will he be still training/playing soccer from time to time during Sarbazi? Not sure how it works over there
      There are few clubs like Tractor Sazi, Malavan or Fajr Sepasi that take Sarbaz players during the time they have to do their military service, just like Soroush Rafiei.

Comment

in terms of future legionairres in this transfer window, and in the summer one i would say that rafiei, torabi, mehrdad mohammadi, mohsen karimi are really the ones with potential to be the next batch of euro exports. In addition to this I expect at least 3-4 players from the u17's and u20's to find euro clubs after their WC's in 2017 .shariati,sharifi are the main prospects from u17 and from u20 soltanimehr, shekari, and possibly razzaghpour and jaffari. Lastly I think ghaedi from iranjavan also looks extremely promising , and i know the u20's or u17's? are closely watching him so he may be able to show himself in WC. Anybody else you guys can think of from IPL right now, or from our youth teams that may go euro soon?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          . Lastly I think ghaedi from iranjavan also looks extremely promising , and i know the u20's or u17's? are closely watching him so he may be able to show himself in WC.
          He turned 18 a couple of days ago.

Comment

Esteghlal trying pretty hard to being back shahbazzadeh, could realistically happen IMO: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1381143...A7%D8%AF%D9%87
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^he may as well return ..! probably best for him and SS..!! if he can manage another EU move even better ..!

agree that i have yet to see him play a game, but now i can somewhat understand why CQ has yet to throw the guy even a half-inivite..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^he may as well return ..! probably best for him and SS..!! if he can manage another EU move even better ..!

agree that i have yet to see him play a game, but now i can somewhat understand why CQ has yet to throw the guy even a half-inivite..!
                actually he has been invited to several TM camps by CQ (none too recent though, last time was probably somewhere around this time last year) he always gets cut when it comes to the final list. but agreed, hes in an important part of his career and he cant be out of action week after week. a loan would be ideal IMO given alanyaspor has been getting better results than most expected
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  actually he has been invited to several TM camps by CQ (none too recent though, last time was probably somewhere around this time last year) he always gets cut when it comes to the final list. but agreed, hes in an important part of his career and he cant be out of action week after week. a loan would be ideal IMO given alanyaspor has been getting better results than most expected

Rizespor could use a forward... :-D
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Oh well.. I give props to Shahbazz for trying it out.

I guess now I can see why Ramin and Mehdi backed out of Caykur... Kind of a shitty team now that I think about it.

But if either of them get offers from good Euro leagues, they better jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      Let's hope so. I would love to see Ashkan in Lige Bartar (if he's not going back to Europe), and what better team than Persepolis

But let's also hope that they will loan him, because you know how these arabs do. They look out for one another. And let's be honest here. Dejagah may have not played with a club for a while and he may have declined (although it's argued), but he's still a beast and is a rare player for any club to have on their roster. I have my fingers crossed they will loan him to Persepolis.
                      Don't listen to DoroughOnLine. That news agency is a big fabricating baseless news machine.

Comment

All these Iranian newspapers should claim copyright for 'the onion'.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I hope it's not true....

According to this source, Perspolis agreed on Ansari's transfer to China for 1,2 million dollar.
                          http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/487/%D8%B4%D9%88%DA%A9-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%AE-%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%9B%D9%85%D9%84%DB%8C-%D9%BE%D9%88%D8%B4-%D9%BE%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%BE%D9%88%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3-%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%AA/172047

Edit: Navad reported as well. Seems like everybody is leaving right before ACL!!!
                          Last edited by 04041374; 12-21-2016, 02:04 PM.

Comment

To ke migofti Persepolis baghye team haro to fasle naghol enteghalat nabood mikone ha tahvil begir Mr. Z!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              I hope it's not true....

According to this source, Perspolis agreed on Ansari's transfer to China for 1,2 million dollar.
                              http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/487/%D8%B4%D9%88%DA%A9-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%AE-%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%9B%D9%85%D9%84%DB%8C-%D9%BE%D9%88%D8%B4-%D9%BE%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%BE%D9%88%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3-%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%AA/172047

Edit: Navad reported as well. Seems like everybody is leaving right before ACL!!!
                              What a waste of a player with massive potential.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                To ke migofti Persepolis baghye team haro to fasle naghol enteghalat nabood mikone ha tahvil begir Mr. Z!
                                Hala to yekam vaysa bebinim kio bejaye ina Persepolis mikhad bere bekhare. Faghat tavajo kon

Comment

Working...
                                X