No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a bad feeling about Beiranvand being our 1st goalkeeper especially when we are going to Russia next year, he is simply not reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I have a bad feeling about Beiranvand being our 1st goalkeeper especially when we are going to Russia next year, he is simply not reliable.
      I'm just praying that either Beiranvand gets better by next year, or Haghighi regains his form

Comment

sometimes reminiscent of Mirzapour. ups and downs.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          sometimes reminiscent of Mirzapour. ups and downs.
          Good comparison but his ups are a lot better than mirzapour - 70% of the time he was downright awful. Beiro goes through streaks of 4-5 good games and then 4-5 shaky ones
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let PP sign a contract with Beiro as an agreement if he does decide to leave to a Foreign club, he can do so as long as he does not sign with any other Iranian club within the next year. This can help shed the truth from any player and their so called European Bluff Offers.

Comment

So Beiranvand Basically saying i may stay in Persepolis because of fans, that means there is no offer most likely and he uses this whole offer story in order to make peace with Persepolis fans after the incident last week.
              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1414439...B4%D9%86%D8%AF!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                So Beiranvand Basically saying i may stay in Persepolis because of fans, that means there is no offer most likely and he uses this whole offer story in order to make peace with Persepolis fans after the incident last week.
                rofl classic bazar garmi Iranian style. Playing it on the feelings.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

So much for a move to Villareal.

It's bazar garmi season again, let the games begin...

Comment

Luka Bonacic to take over Gostaresh Foolad

توافق گسترش فولاد با لوکا بوناچیچ

بر اساس آخرین خبرها، باشگاه گسترش فولاد تبریز که به تازگی هوشنگ نصیرزاده مدیر عاملش شده، با لوکا بوناچیچ به توافق رسیده است. نمایندگان این باشگاه در ترکیه با لوکا بوناچیچ به توافق رسیده اند و به زودی قرارداد او با گسترش فولاد امضا می شود. نکته جالب این است که گفته می شود، لوکا بدون مدیربرنامه با هوشنگ نصیرزاده به توافق رسیده است و البته جالب تر این است که گسترش فولاد لیست بازیکنان ورودی و خروجی اش، پیش از حضور نصیرزاده و بوناچیچ بسته شده است! باید دید گسترش فولاد با نصیرزاده که اولین مدیرعاملی اش را تجربه می کند، در بازار نقل و انتقالات چه خواهد کرد.

Comment

Any rumors regarding transfers I won't buy until I see the jersey held and contract signed

Comment

Hossein Faraki to leave Saipa

رضا درویش، مدیرعامل باشگاه سایپا در گفت*و*گو با تسنیم ضمن تأیید خبر جدایی فرکی از سایپا، اعلام کرد:

این مربی به دلایل پزشکی قصد مربیگری در فصل آینده لیگ برتر را ندارد و به همین جهت با عذرخواهی از ما قطع همکاری خود را اعلام کرد.

Comment

In iran they always use health as an excuse to resign.. hahaha Faraki said the same thing when he was in foolad and 3 months later her was at sepahan!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                            In iran they always use health as an excuse to resign.. hahaha Faraki said the same thing when he was in foolad and 3 months later her was at sepahan!
                            This is not just physical health that make people to resign or get tired. Sometimes mental health and pressure is more than you can handle and you need time to calm down and rethink about your plans in life. Mental health is as important as our physical health, something my Iranian countrymen brush aside so easy. What you are describing about his move from Foolad to Sepahan fits a usual mental health issue. By mental health issue I don't mean people going crazy but even losing motivation for doing your daily job or being under constant pressure can be classified as mental health issue.

Comment

Can you make your god awful signature with some random asian lady smaller for christ sake?
                              You post 95 times a day and we have to scroll through this ridiculous picture each time.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                                Can you make your god awful signature with some random asian lady smaller for christ sake?
                                You post 95 times a day and we have to scroll through this ridiculous picture each time.
                                Yes sure, specially after your long insulting comment on rep section. Khoda roozito jaye dige havaleh kone. boro janam bezar bad biad.

Comment

Working...
                                X