No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Mensha has signed a pre-deal with Perspolis.
    In fact, he will be eligible if the foreign player ban is lifted.

http://90tv.ir/news/389822/اولین-اقد...§Ù…ضا-کرد
    Last edited by 04041374; 05-05-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Khalilzadeh to finalize the deal with Perspolis.

Comment

Lee Oliveira extended his contract with Sepahan for another year.
        Last edited by 04041374; 05-06-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Perspolis site confirmed that Mensha signed a two year deal. The contract was signed after the Peykan game one month ago.

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

http://www.ilna.ir/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D8%B...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Ali Daei linked with a Turkish Super league team. Some preliminary negotiation already started.

It'll be great if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Perspolis site confirmed that Mensha signed a two year deal. The contract was signed after the Peykan game one month ago.

http://www.fc-perspolis.com/Contents...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
              Fantastic signing in a big fan of his game. Ebi Toure 2.0

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              http://www.ilna.ir/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D8%B...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Lol this is 100% BS maybe a second division team would be somewhat believable but no super lig team would go with an Iranian coach.

Ali Daei linked with a Turkish Super league team. Some preliminary negotiation already started.

It'll be great if it happens.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mensha is good, he can easy play in leagues such as France, Portugal, being Nigerian should make things easier for him as well, he probably doesn't have a decent agent, i honestly don't know what he does in IPL?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Mensha is good, he can easy play in leagues such as France, Portugal, being Nigerian should make things easier for him as well, he probably doesn't have a decent agent, i honestly don't know what he does in IPL?
                  Chasing Iranian girls?

Comment

I don't think mensha will fit well in Persepolis's system.
                    And Khalilzadeh is a really bad signing too.
                    We need a few solid out of the headlines defenders and maybe another winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I don't think mensha will fit well in Persepolis's system.
                      And Khalilzadeh is a really bad signing too.
                      We need a few solid out of the headlines defenders and maybe another winger.
                      Khalilzadeh is good for CB. We need someone with his physical fitness to help Seyd Jalal. (The only thing that makes me worry about him is his unnecessary fouls in penalty area just like PAG in team melli two years ago). We need one more CB for sub and a LB like Saeed Aghai. Our defense is in disarray now. Once we move Mohamad Ansari back to LB and solidify our CB positions, we can worry about other players. If Nourollahi comes back it will cover our DM position specially now that Kamal may leave us. We need someone like Sasan or Mensha to compete with Taremi; otherwise, Taremi will get sloppy.

How is the condition of Amiri, Ansari and Kamyabinia? How many injured players dopa we have now? Amiri has been less involved after winter break, but I am happy Alipour is back on his game and Moharami somehow filling the void left by Rezaian's departure. Soroush and Mohsen are our engine right now, we have to keep them if we can.
                      Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-07-2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Beiranvand confirmed the foreign offer after the game and he said that he will leave if the club agrees to release him..

Khabar Varzeshi just wrote that Villarreal's representative was at the stadium.

Comment

Mensha's contract with Perspolis.

Comment

bad goal by beiranvand

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Beiranvand confirmed the foreign offer after the game and he said that he will leave if the club agrees to release him..
                              Khabar Varzeshi just wrote that Villarreal's representative was at the stadium.
                              Toop jam kon mikhan? lol. He was Terekmoun again today. The guy is highly overrated. He has a good physique for goalkeeper and great ability to send long balls with hands and that stops there, his positioning, one & one situation are horrible and his timing on cross balls is even worse than Haghighi and Rahmati.
                              Unfortunately goalkeeper is the position which suffer the most in Iran, people don't realize and are not feeling the pain because of Querioz system which makes any goalie look like Gigi Buffon but once he leaves TM then all of these so called ''Stars'' will be exposed.

Comment

^ To be fair he was very good up to the point that he broke his hand right before winter break. Ever since that injury he has been shaky.

Comment

Working...
                                X