No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar for sure offer him 4-5 times more than Swiss and Greece, so he will most likely join them.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1380798...8C%D8%B9%DB%8C
      Soroush Rafiei has a yellow card suspension for the last 2 tractor games so his time with them is done.

He apparently has an offer from Swiss (source speculates its Grasshoppers) as well as Panionios in Greece

He also has 2 big money offers from Qatar
      lol Panionios should change their name to Iranionios

Comment

If Rafaei chooses Swiss/Greek League over Qatar, its time to give him a serious look at TM...

It sounds easy to us, but rejecting 3-4x more money in a country near home is more difficult than people think

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          If Rafaei chooses Swiss/Greek League over Qatar, its time to give him a serious look at TM...

It sounds easy to us, but rejecting 3-4x more money in a country near home is more difficult than people think
          And dont forget the fact you will have to perform less.

Comment

Welcome to Qatar, Soroush Rafiei.

Comment

I will cut my shambool if Rafiei does decide to go to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                I will cut my shambool if Rafiei does decide to go to Europe.
                Dude you already promised that if Azmoun scored against Bayern (or was it Atletico?)!

Comment

Soroush is now mentioned in Greek media

The successful "experiment" with Karim Ansarifarnt and Massoud Sotzei is opened as shown ... appetite of "kyanerythrwn" who intend to exploit other Iranians quality footballers. Specific people of Panionios are in contacts for the brachyswmo midfielder Rafiei Carcasses.

This footballer, who currently plays as a tactician but oblique average, hasn't ever fought outside his homeland. Started by the academies of Sepasi, the first group (5 goals in 21 innings) which helped to climb into the Pro League in 2012. The next three years he struggled in Foylant (11 goals in 80 matches) and from the summer of2015 playing on Traktor, with whom he has made 5 goals in 38 games.

Now, however, seems to have decided that it's time to make the big leap in his career, after having informed the leaders of the group that is not going to renew his cooperation and that he wants to test his career abroad. It is worth noting that has documented and four international appearances Iran. Both the Rafiei and the Senegalese who tested and has stolen the limelight all in Club of New Smyrna, but did not reveal his name, will start to employ the administration by week, now have focused on the game with Carolina for the Championship.

Furthermore the Cup now, following yesterday's League draw with the Kissamiko and the qualification of two teams, "flew" for this year away from the NEA Smyrni. It was a scenario that looked like winning after the debacle of Panionios from Kissamiko last week. That is why the "kyanerythroi" will travel on the same day in Serres for tomorrow's match. Thus the struggle of Livadia acquires character limit for Panionios and Vladan Milogebits called in to pick up the points lost last with the draws with PAO and Platanias.

http://www.sentragoal.gr/panionios/a...ios-130665164/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Lak used to be so promising his career really went down the drain over the last 3 years or so. Can't see him doing better than a Swedish second tier team ATM it's just funny that he thinks that will help him break into TM
                    I don't know why, and I know it'll be a little cruel, but I just imagined a meme or a gif of Beiranvand laughing as response to Lak wanting to opt for Europe lol.

Jokes aside, I think he's doing the right thing. He needs to think that it's for himself first (to improve and excel), and then to reach Team Melli. He must've seen what happened with Sosha and figured the same could happen to him. And he might be right, we never know. If he succeeds in a European club then we may see his return to Team Melli.

Comment

AEK after Soroush?
                      http://www.sentragoal.gr/aek/arthro/...ids-130676557/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Dejagah wants to join Persepolis on loan, if Al-Arabi agrees, will be a good move for Persepolis for ACL.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=336777
                        Let's hope so. I would love to see Ashkan in Lige Bartar (if he's not going back to Europe), and what better team than Persepolis

But let's also hope that they will loan him, because you know how these arabs do. They look out for one another. And let's be honest here. Dejagah may have not played with a club for a while and he may have declined (although it's argued), but he's still a beast and is a rare player for any club to have on their roster. I have my fingers crossed they will loan him to Persepolis.

Comment

The chemistry is definitely already there between him and his Team Melli teammates (Rezaeian, Taremi, Amiri,...). So if anything, getting loaned to Persepolis will only benefit him and Persepolis. Not to mention all the players who HAVEN'T played with him who can learn from his experiences.

I'm 100% for Dejagah getting loaned to Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                            I'm tired of these transfer policies. How about trying to tutor and augment the talents of Barzay and Nourafkan etc. rather than bringing in 30y+ players or names. There is no player development good enough for the amount of talent these players have at a young age. Our talents are being wasted in PGL.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is; I don't get why they don't seem to see the value in developing these obvious talents and try to sell them to Europe for a decent profit rather than just letting the rot in a mid table side. I know the regime doesn't really care about football or the future of our youth, but still.
                            I'm all for developing and giving youth a fair chance. However, in this case both Nourafkan as Barzai were not getting any playing time at all (whether rightfully or not is a different discussion and the coach's decision).

In such instances I think it's actually better for young players to move to a smaller club where they would get significant playing time instead of staying at a bigger club and get wasted on the bench.

They would develop much better when getting playing time on a weekly basis instead of warming the bench week in week out.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

As if it can't get worse.

Branko just confirmed that Alishah will leave Perspolis for Sarbazi.

Now we are in desperate need of a LM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                As if it can't get worse.

Branko just confirmed that Alishah will leave Perspolis for Sarbazi.

Now we are in desperate need of a LM as well.
                                The question is, could Dejagah fill in for that gap. We all know he's an RW/RM which is his most comfortable position. But we've also seen him take on different roles and responsibilities on the pitch with Team Melli.

Comment

Working...
                                X