Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Dejagah wants to join Persepolis on loan, if Al-Arabi agrees, will be a good move for Persepolis for ACL.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=336777
    Would be ideal, if Alishah leaves for Sarbazi.

Comment

Huge LOL

Remember Tianjin Quanjian were after Kaveh Rezaei? Now they want to sign Cavani for 50 million euros.

Comment

Well thats just China for you... There talent gap is so fucking wide lmfao... fuckers like Zheng Chi trying to mark beasts like Lavezzi and Gervinho

Comment

- Saipa will release Masoud Hassanzadeh and Junior Lopes at mid-season

Source: Tasnim

- Soroush Rafiei has rejected Esteghlal's offer

Source: Navad

Comment

Esteghlal's transfer list according to Navad

In:
            Iman Mobali
            Sajjad Shahbazzadeh
            Rahim Zahivi
            Pejman Montazeri

Out:
            Arash Afshin
            Behnam Barzay
            Amin Hajmohammadi
            Omid Nourafkan
            Meysam Majidi
            Meyad Yazdani (reserve player)

http://90tv.ir/news/341749/%DA%AF%D8...81%D8%B5%D9%84
            Last edited by 04041374; 12-17-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Esteghlal's transfer list according to Navad
              In:
              Iman Mobali
              Sajjad Shahbazzadeh
              Rahim Zahivi
              Pejman Montazeri

Out:
              Arash Afshin
              Behnam Barzay
              Amin Hajmohammadi
              Omid Nourafkan
              I'm tired of these transfer policies. How about trying to tutor and augment the talents of Barzay and Nourafkan etc. rather than bringing in 30y+ players or names. There is no player development good enough for the amount of talent these players have at a young age. Our talents are being wasted in PGL.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is; I don't get why they don't seem to see the value in developing these obvious talents and try to sell them to Europe for a decent profit rather than just letting the rot in a mid table side. I know the regime doesn't really care about football or the future of our youth, but still.

Comment

Noorafkan is a really promising player why the hell would they want to get rid of him? Makes no sense to me unless it's for loan
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Why would they want to release Nourafkan, he looked good for them.

This is sorkhabi teams for you

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Noorafkan is a really promising player why the hell would they want to get rid of him? Makes no sense to me unless it's for loan
                  You read my mind

Comment

So far some of the mentioned players are only speculations. Only Hajmohammadi's departure has been confirmed.

There is another list: Meysam Majidi, Hajmohammadi, Arash Afshin, Meyad Yazdani (reserve player)
                    http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/171114

However according to this source, Afshin will stay until the end of the season.
                    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1380684...A7%D9%86%D8%AF
                    Last edited by 04041374; 12-17-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Lak wants to leave Saba for the Swedish league to make it to the national team. In an interview he says that he doesn't want to stay at Saba for the remaining season and is opting to leave.

http://90tv.ir/news/341794/%D9%84%DA...B1%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Esteghlal looks terrible attacking, and Mansourian wants to get rid of Afshin and Barzay? Makes no sense to me. Jaber Ansari has about 1 good game out of every 4, Ghorbani isn't doing anything, Yaghoub Karimi hasn't contributed much... and you want to go the rest of the season like this?

Also good for Lak if he decides to challenge himself somewhere else.

Comment

Lak used to be so promising his career really went down the drain over the last 3 years or so. Can't see him doing better than a Swedish second tier team ATM it's just funny that he thinks that will help him break into TM
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It would be a travesty if they let Noorafkan go. The kid can play LB WB DM and is only 19. Barzay is also very talented but more expendable then Noorafkan and for Y.Karimi I think its unfair because he is being played out of position most the season and really needs to be given the chance to flourish as a AML. He is still young and can still find his way back into TM considering he plays the most vacant position in the team.
                            IF I were Y.Karimi I would try to find a way to move out to Eredivisie maybe N.E.C could help advance his game. He is really gifted in my point of view.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1380798...8C%D8%B9%DB%8C
                              Soroush Rafiei has a yellow card suspension for the last 2 tractor games so his time with them is done.

He apparently has an offer from Swiss (source speculates its Grasshoppers) as well as Panionios in Greece

He also has 2 big money offers from Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1380798...8C%D8%B9%DB%8C
                                Soroush Rafiei has a yellow card suspension for the last 2 tractor games so his time with them is done.

He apparently has an offer from Swiss (source speculates its Grasshoppers) as well as Panionios in Greece

He also has 2 big money offers from Qatar
                                Pas raft Qatar.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X