Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorad View Post
    Chill Baba, he's not Higuain or a Dybala lol

Still, better signing than Haji Gero
    Yes, Taribo West was the one of them.
    He played for Auxerre, Ac and Inter Milan, FC Kaiserslautern ......Peykan

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    I assure you guys that these Macedonian and the so call Serie A new players are yet another scam that SS has gone through. I only think the Macedonian guy might have some decent quality. None of them are special. No special players comes to PGPL period.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

'SN' claim Dinamo Zagreb have not given up on Sadegh Moharrami (Persepolis), who they wish to sign on a free transfer. They claim he is their "first pick" for right back.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dinpomp For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,879 Times in 5,546 Posts
    ^huh...!!
    that'd be fantastic if it goes through, i guess..?

never seen Sadegh Moharrami play before..? is this kid young? any good ??
    i'd like to see more depth at RB for TM..... Neither Vouria nor Ramin have been Totally convincing for me so far in TM..!! Between the two i still prefer Vouria..! whatever happened to Danial Mahini kid..? he looked promising for a lil while

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^huh...!!
    that'd be fantastic if it goes through, i guess..?

never seen Sadegh Moharrami play before..? is this kid young? any good ??
    i'd like to see more depth at RB for TM..... Neither Vouria nor Ramin have been Totally convincing for me so far in TM..!! Between the two i still prefer Vouria..! whatever happened to Danial Mahini kid..? he looked promising for a lil while
    Very good. Was in the same team as Ezatollahi's U-17 that went to World Cup.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Very good. Was in the same team as Ezatollahi's U-17 that went to World Cup.
    ok sounds good...!!

if he gets picked up by DZ and actually make it to their first team anytime soon, i'd be highly impressed..!! Croatian football is highly physical and not for the faint of heart, and he'd likely be facing against some big and strong narekhars on regular basis..!! if he last more than a half season, and perform admirably enough, he'd be my first choice RB for TM heading into AC19

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ok sounds good...!!

if he gets picked up by DZ and actually make it to their first team anytime soon, i'd be highly impressed..!! Croatian football is highly physical and not for the faint of heart, and he'd likely be facing against some big and strong narekhars on regular basis..!! if he last more than a half season, and perform admirably enough, he'd be my first choice RB for TM heading into AC19
    Croatian Premier Narekhar league

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,406 Times in 8,671 Posts

Iranian football transfers 2017

Ali Karimi was a regular for Sepahan and he didn’t get to play much for Dinamo. I doubt that it will be diffrent with Moharrami.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Ali Karimi was a regular for Sepahan and he didn’t get to play much for Dinamo. I doubt that it will be diffrent with Moharrami.
    Persepolis is much more prestigious than Sepahan.. Plus, it was Kranjcar who coached both Dinamo and Sepahan who wanted Karimi, not the entire club management. Once Kranjcar left Dinamo Ali Karimi was without a protege

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I don’t know anything about this maharani kid .!?but Regardless of his decent size & frame AK was/is just too soft defensively hence largely ill-suited for that team/league ..! I don’t even understand why he is utilised so often as a DM ..!? The guy looks much more comfortable in combination play moving forward & in ball distribution & good movement w/o the ball & off course can’t tackle for shitt either.
    I’d be more apt to use him largely as a ball distributing CM, sorta like Jabari ..!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.