Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brangoh is a mess lmao

Comment

If you are a free agent and you don't have a real offer from Europe, smart move is to go to Perspolis.
      I think that's where Rafie will end up.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        According to Navad, the Chinese have offered 1,2 million $ to sign Mohammad Ansari. Perspolis previously rejected their offer. According to the same article, Perspolis are negotiating with a Korean CB in case Ansari leaves. Branko is against Ansari's departure.
        the $1.2 million may be misleading. we don't know if that is for the whole contract or just a Transfer fee to perspolis. Iranian media are notorious for leaving out important details. most of the time they don't even have the details and just talk out of their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          If you are a free agent and you don't have a real offer from Europe, smart move is to go to Perspolis.
          I think that's where Rafie will end up.
          This move would make sense, if Alishah leaves for Sarbazi.

Comment

Aloys Nong is doing his medical to sign for Esteghlal Khuzestan. Great addition for the ACL.

Comment

Aramtab wants to leave Perspolis. He was in Branko's plans, but his pre-season injury forced Branko to bench him. If he leaves, we have to keep Ansari.

http://90tv.ir/news/339521/%D8%A2%D8...B1%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Surprised a team in a financial crisis like Esteghlal khuzestan can pull off bringing in alloys nong.....their forward lineup will be sick. Beitsaeid, zahivi, and now nong
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Brangoh is a mess lmao
                  A mess who has made Persepolis the best team in Iran, with the best backline in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Surprised a team in a financial crisis like Esteghlal khuzestan can pull off bringing in alloys nong.....their forward lineup will be sick. Beitsaeid, zahivi, and now nong
                    Granted that those guys don't leave... sounds a lot like Zohaivi will leave in his interviews

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      A mess who has made Persepolis the best team in Iran, with the best backline in Asia.
                      Of course they are #1 in the IPL they have the most talented roster lol… I could even coach Persepolis to #1 with the roster they have

Comment

Quick question for Persepolis fans, what type of play is Ansari? Is he primarily a CB or can he really play at left back also? What are his main strengths? Just wondering if Carlos is calling him up as Milads sub or as a 5th CB

Comment

Of course they are #1 in the IPL they have the most talented roster lol… I could even coach Persepolis to #1 with the roster they have
                          Before Branko (Derakhshan era)
                          - 9th/10th place
                          - max 10.000 spectators
                          - No discipline
                          - Same offensive players as of now
                          - No players in TM

Now
                          - 1st/2nd place
                          - at least 30-40.000 spectators
                          - Most stable team in Iran
                          - Best defence
                          - 7-8 players in TM

Comment

You can’t be more wrong here. Take a look at some other teams and you will see our roster isn’t that special as you try to make it look like - at least the gap isn’t that big. We had better & stronger squads in the past, but several coaches failed to lead the team. Actually during pre-season some actually claimed Perspolis failed at the transfers and others like SS did a better job - but what Perspolis actually did was ignoring "names" and building a real TEAM.

The expectations, pressure, corruption and overall hashiye is too high at Perspolis - maybe like no other team in whole Asia! Only having a good squad is useless, there are tons of others things a coach has to deal with. We had many teams in PGL failing to perform after going wild during transfer season, with Steel Azin being the prime example. A football league is much much more than just having a decent "roster"....

I hate what Branko said against CQ/TM, but nobody can deny that he has done a fantastic job to completely revive Perspolis, by adding youth and fresh spirit to the team. Comments like yours are just too superficial to be honest and history proves it. I can't believe you even say that when we have CQ as TM coach for several years telling us how important it is to have a TEAM, not individual players.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Before Branko (Derakhshan era)
                              - 9th/10th place
                              - max 10.000 spectators
                              - No discipline
                              - Same offensive players as of now
                              - No players in TM

Now
                              - 1st/2nd place
                              - at least 30-40.000 spectators
                              - Most stable team in Iran
                              - Best defence
                              - 7-8 players in TM
                              is funny, when branko was tm coach tm did not have a good defense, and now he become a defense genuis

Comment

They had the most talented team even before Branko but still failed! You need to give credit when it's due!

Comment

Working...
                                X